PDA

View Full Version : Dove Shampoo

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 05:18 PM
I bought it, I tried it, my hair looks like sh!t.

Anyone else have any luck? I love the soap so much. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

moony
03-21-2003, 01:00 PM
i didnt like it ether

CJ01
03-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Never tried this stuff and I suppose I ain´t going to now. I got my shampoos and I´m happy with them. We´ll be growing old together.

BTW I´ve got some skinbio shampoo and conditioner now but I haven´t tried it yet. It´s been sitting in my bathroom for AGES...I must try it soon.

moony
03-24-2003, 11:32 AM
suave is pretty good

CJ01
03-24-2003, 11:49 AM
I thought it´s a wine /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 01:37 PM
PANTENE

The word is PANTENE. There is no other shampoo. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
03-24-2003, 05:53 PM
I can\'t use Pantene. Talk about static-y hair!!! I look like I\'ve been playing with one of those static balls when I use that stuff. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 06:23 PM
So strange, isn\'t it? That\'s exactly what Dove did to mine, and I\'ve got LOTS of hair, I mean, LOTS of hair. For it to be staticky and not lie down is disastrous. It took two shampoos with Pantene and a deep conditioner treatment, and a handful of Sebastian Potion #9 before it would behave again. I was pretty upset.

Elana
03-24-2003, 06:31 PM
FTR- You and I still have to have our big hair show down /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-24-2003, 06:33 PM
I love Pantene too. The \"ultimate\" conditioner is fabulous

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 06:38 PM
Yes, we do.If your hair was natural (i.e., not straightened or rolled, left to air dry) in the pictures I have of you, my hair is much curlier and ... it\'s thicker. It\'s not as long. But it\'s very thick and falls in tight spiral curls (a complete turn about every 1/4 inch) if I air dry it. If I air dry it and then bend over and brush it out from the nape of my neck, when I stand back up it will continue to stand out and look like a lion\'s mane. Your figure is better. I have bigger hair. I challenge you to a big hair duel anyway. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Sexyredhead
03-24-2003, 06:41 PM
I have friends who swear by it. My grandmother even swears by it, and I supposedly got her hair, in a different color. I just can\'t use it. I\'ve got thick hair that\'s wavy. When I use Pantene my hair goes everywhere, and I spend half the day pulling it off my face, other people\'s clothes, etc. Most annoying.
I\'m a fan of Salon Selectives and Tresseme Hydrology. They work great for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Even Thermasilk does well, if I rotate every other bottle with something else, or my hair gets heavy.

Elana
03-24-2003, 06:56 PM
<<I challenge you to a big hair duel anyway.>>

You\'re on lady /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
You bring the hair spray, I\'ll bring the wine. CJ will be the judge..... I\'ll bring extra wine /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 07:08 PM
Sounds like a good party anyway.

SRH, which Pantene formula did you use? Have you tried the Smooth & Sleek formulas? They\'re what work for me --but my hair needs to be weighted down.

bundyburger
03-24-2003, 07:19 PM
eeeeeek.... F----ing shampoos.

Why does one particular shampoo work for a week or two and then start doing weird things. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

I\'ll admit that Pantene has been the most consistent one I\'ve ever used. Then the last bottle I ran out of I went to get a repleacment and they \'ve changed the formulas or something. (Same \"normal hair\" one) It turns my hair into an Afro now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-24-2003, 07:20 PM
I always change what I use each time I wash my hair

bundyburger
03-24-2003, 07:22 PM
Then how often would you wash your hair?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-24-2003, 07:48 PM
I used to, but I\'m product loyal to Pantene for the past couple of years now. Pantene and Lancome definicils, Dove soap, and Tide laundry detergent. I\'m product loyal to those products. Everything else, I buy whatever. CJ, you have skinbio products you haven\'t used?? How is this possible, when the CP Serum is so good? I\'d be yanking the tops off the bottles and putting them on the second I got them...

EXIT63
03-25-2003, 04:43 AM
You bring the hair spray, I\'ll bring the wine. CJ will be the judge..... I\'ll bring extra wine ....

Hey Ladies
The Eighties
Are over!

Sexyredhead
03-25-2003, 05:54 AM
I have no idea what kind it was I used. It was over a year ago, the last time I tried it. I generally use moisturizing shampoos, which keep my hair from getting dry, and help keep what curl I\'ve got.

I didn\'t know you had curly hair. Color me jealous! If I could get more curl out of mine, I\'d be a happy girl.

CJ01
03-25-2003, 10:27 AM
The 80´s are BACK, were going to see G ´n R and have groups sex in the middle of the whole bloody crowd before and after we get stoned and blind drunk. Then we put our gear back on and ride of on our motorbikes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 11:14 AM
Wine, wine did someone say wine /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I´ll be there.

How come FTR has pics of you and the rest of us don´t. Just what do you get up to off the forum....no wait I think I´d rather not know.

Elana
03-25-2003, 11:39 AM
<<How come FTR has pics of you and the rest of us don´t. >>

FTR and I traded dirty pictures. I KNOW for a fact, she offered to send you some, but you wouldn\'t give up the email addy. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Well I got no dirty pics to trade and I´m not a photo person but why don´t you guys put a pic in your profiles so everyone can have a look /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Lucky
03-25-2003, 12:20 PM
It sounds like all of the women on here have thick hair. That\'s interesting...thick hair = strong sexuality.

Does anyone (females) NOT have thick hair?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Doesn\'t have to be dirty pictures and some of us have sent each other our pictures (nekkid or otherwise, Elana\'s are mostly nekkid and all of mine are) as a compliment and a gesture of friendship.

I\'m not putting my pictures on my profile. They only go to a select audience. Of which you were welcome to be one, but you won\'t give up your addy, so ... you\'ll just have to imagine them. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
03-25-2003, 02:12 PM
Who´s got pics of whom exactly...:p

**DONOTDELETE**
03-25-2003, 02:15 PM
Most everybody\'s got pics of someone. There\'s a lot of picture exchange, actually.

CJ01
03-25-2003, 02:33 PM
Well anyone who wants to send me one can just PM me so I don´t see the problem.
Paul DID offer - but I like using my own imagination and when he does manage our next hotel date - that is if Elena keeps his hands of him and doesn´t wear him out - I get him in the flesh which is much better even /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

EXIT63
03-25-2003, 04:36 PM
...I\'m not putting my pictures on my profile. They only go to a select audience...

What am I.....Chopped Liver?!?

CJ01
03-26-2003, 10:54 AM
If you´re a liver I´m just a g-spot I guess.