PDA

View Full Version : Sensual behaviors

phersurf
03-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Here is a question for both men and women.

What non-sexual behaviors turns you on about the opposite sex?

For example, for me watching a woman put on lipstick drives me crazy.

franki
03-17-2003, 03:56 PM
Why is that non-sexual? Lips have SO much to do with sex.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

phersurf
03-17-2003, 04:42 PM
<<Why is that non-sexual? Lips have SO much to do with sex.>>

I understand that. But the actual process of putting on lipstick in itself is not specifically sexual. It may be used in making some one more sexually atractive in preperation for sex. But in itself is not actually sexual.

Another example. I know a woman that gets turned on by watching guys jog. Jogging in itself is not sexual, but this woman finds something in it that turns her on.

Sexyredhead
03-17-2003, 04:56 PM
I love to watch a guy walk. Not all guys. Just certain guys. That lazy, loose-limbed, I-have-nothing-better-to-do-than-swagger-around-like-this-but-don\'t-I-look-hot-doing-it walk. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Another thing that gets me hot is to watch a guy working on something outside, like building a house, fixing a car, etc. Dunno why, but I LIKE it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 05:02 PM
My automatic response to that was \"if they\'re breathing.\" If a guy\'s breathing, I can probably find something else about him to like, too ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Oh, unless he\'s putting on lipstick. I don\'t know why, but I hate to see that on a guy.

upsidedown
03-17-2003, 05:06 PM
That was CHAPstick I was putting on I tell ya! CHAPSTICK!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 05:10 PM
<cuts eyes at USD and arches an eyebrow>

Uh huh. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bundyburger
03-17-2003, 05:56 PM
<<That lazy, loose-limbed, I-have-nothing-better-to-do-than-swagger-around-like-this-but-don\'t-I-look-hot-doing-it walk. >>

The Strut man!!! I can imagine that. That base line to \"Staying Alive\" in the back ground and me strutting along the pavement to it.

...like in a \"Simpsons\" episode with bart when he got a girlfriend. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I loved that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 06:05 PM
Guys who can play guitar, I love to watch them play.

bundyburger
03-17-2003, 06:09 PM
<<Guys who can play guitar, I love to watch them play.>>

You know what?! I find that only girls or women who have played guitar can get impressed with my playing. Others are like ...oh yeah another guitar player. It seems to take a guitar player to appreciate a guitar player. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

...unless your in a ROCK BAND!!! YEAHHH!

bundyburger
03-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Watching a woman sleep.

tallmacky
03-17-2003, 06:14 PM
In school there are groups that sell suckers, these are round ball like and pretty big suckers. So when a girl has one (only girls suck/eat them hmm makes you wonder) it is amazing. Its like watching 5 girls in your class literarly going down on their man but with much more passion and love due to the taste. It seems like the girls purposely suck the suckers like they are trying to get attention its quite amazing to watch. oh so thats it a girl sucking on a fat ass sucker in school.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 06:14 PM
I have an uncanny knack for picking guitar players and I\'ve played off and on since I was 9. My dad and all my uncles on both sides play guitar. Probably something Freudian going on there, who knows.

Sexyredhead
03-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Not a strut. Slower. Lazier. Maybe a strut without obviously being a strut. lol. Think Fiona Apple\'s \"Criminal\" as background music. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 07:00 PM
A saunter.

bundyburger
03-17-2003, 07:05 PM
I got complimented on my strut once! We were out on camp, abseiling and climbing and I walked up to a group. Over their fire they could see someone coming but couldn\'t make out the face. One of the guys reckonised my strut. LOL Then as I got there one of the girls said yeah, I like your walk, it\'s sexy. Cool as a cucumber!\"

....ever since then I\'ve been super self-concious of it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif DOH! It\'s a very casual, \"who give\'s a sh*t\" walk I \'spose. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

bundyburger
03-17-2003, 07:12 PM
ROTFL.. Just realised that Phersurf asked what \"turns you on\".
I said \"a woman sleeping\". A woman sleeping is \'sexy\'.

sheeeet.... I find anything a woman does a turn on. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 07:22 PM
When you wrote \"a woman sleeping,\" what question were you responding to?

Sexyredhead
03-17-2003, 07:53 PM
<A saunter.>

Exactly. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie
03-17-2003, 11:07 PM
what non sexual behavior turns me on ?
A left handed girl doing something with her hands (writing, working in the house...except cooking). It fascinates me ! a whole world to discover...

Frenchie

EXIT63
03-18-2003, 06:40 AM
Cleaning, wiping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, etc, etc....Oh...and doing laundry...nothing turns me on like a girl who does laundry!.....uuummmmmm...wooolite!

Whitehall
03-18-2003, 10:57 AM
I\'ve noticed that many women get turned on watching men (OK, me) do pushups, especially without a shirt.

phersurf
03-18-2003, 03:37 PM
So... does that mean you gather a bunch of women together, then do pushups for them?/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
03-18-2003, 03:44 PM
No - serially.

I\'ve noticed that on several ocassions with different women, when I start doing pushups, they get very sexually stimulated by the sight of it.

It\'s turned into a nice little foreplay trick for me.

If you\'re a guy and can do a few pushups yourself, you can feel free to use it too. If you wimp out after two or three or five, don\'t bother.

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 03:46 PM
I don\'t think I should bother, I can do like 2 good pushups but I do them like the girls in gym do with their knees instead of their feet. Don\'t get yourself confused I am still a bad ass well not really ahhaha

bivonic
03-18-2003, 04:01 PM
I think women become attracted when they see a guy do anything manly, like someone mentioned before, fixing stuff, working around the house, even lifting weights, doing pushups, excelling in a sport. Even non-athletic things. A few of my last girlfriends were really attracted to my entrepeneurial spirit in starting my own business (provider aspect).

I\'ve been thinking really hard about what really gets me going about women, it\'s a cop out but you don\'t see it everyday, competitiveness/cockiness/frankness/integrity/confidence - I know it\'s not a good visual description, but I can\'t say watching a women cook, clean, crochet or otherwise does anything for me. This may be cheating but I like watching women disrobe, something as simple as taking a jacket off, or taking off a sweater - that piques my interest! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

So if there are any women out there trying to turn me on, just start taking off your clothes - I\'ll tell you when you can stop! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

Whitehall
03-18-2003, 04:38 PM
There is something warmly sensuous about a woman cooking. I really turns me on - nothing like a little lovin\' from the oven!

For example, there\'s the cooking scenes from the movie \"Dona Flor and her Two Husbands\".

In general, we\'ll find behaviors that are sexual dimorphic to be generally sexy - things that are uniquely of the other gender. Of course, I cook, and cook well, but it\'s more cooking science and time-motion studies than art.

bivonic
03-18-2003, 04:48 PM
Okay I thought of some others -

I get really turned on when I hear woman wail out a tune. Also watching a woman dance (something I don\'t do very well).

belgareth
03-18-2003, 04:51 PM
I find watching a truly graceful woman just doing everyday things to be very sensual. Watching some of the more skilled women at the dojo doing stretches and exercising can be a lot of fun too. Not only are they graceful but they can put their bodies into unbelievable positions. Sometimes it is difficult to stay focused on my own exercises.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 05:01 PM
A woman doing pushups if she\'s facing you wearing a loose shirt and no bra. I\'ve actually seen this in action when I lived with three girls. One was a part time aerobics instructor and it seemed like anytime guys were around, Colleen got in the mood to drop and give us 20. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
03-18-2003, 05:02 PM
Give you or give them?

Gerund
03-18-2003, 05:12 PM
You know, as for the thing about women enjoying watching men to push-ups: It seems that a guy doing push-ups would closely approximate the required movements for intercourse, missionary-style. Maybe the women imagine themselves being underneath him? I can see how it might be terribly suggestive to a woman, watching a guy do push-ups...

EXIT63
03-18-2003, 05:37 PM
Hey Whitehall...ya really want to impress them...don\'t use your hands! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
03-19-2003, 12:28 AM
Any man on a harley, any man working with horses or working with big snakes or exotic animals major turn on for me... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Also a man giving tattoos, watching him work wooooohoooo.. yummy yummy.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
03-21-2003, 03:18 PM
It´s difficult to say, but when you´re into someone, especially when you´re actually in love with a person the simplest things are a turn on, even if they´re not doing anything at all. You just see them and ... you´re away. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif That´s me anyhow.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Me, too.

EXIT63
03-22-2003, 04:50 AM
...It´s difficult to say, but when you´re into someone, especially when you´re actually in love with a person the simplest things are a turn on, ...

Sometimes the things that you think are so cute in the beginning are the very things you CAN\'T STAND in the end.