PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try the Veritia yet?

Bruce
03-17-2003, 11:40 AM
Ladies,
Please let me know what you think of the Veritia (free with women\'s orders nowadays). I have gotten a number of ecstatic emails from women who tried the free bottle. I almost can\'t believe it, but I have three so far, totally unsolicited. Check this out (pardon the bad English; not a native speaker)
------quote-------
I thought Veritia was just one of junk. I did not understand what it is for exactly. I took the herb regular. About one and half weeks later, I was surprised to find myself have natural arouse and get orgasm repeat so easily. I try to find url to order them. I found one website who sell Veritia but the order webpage did not work.
Can I order Veritia from you or which url address that I can order them?
-----end quote------
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Bruce, I took it a few days running and decided that it was not good for me. It does keep your desire nature in overdrive, and unless you have a partner who\'s easily accessible, you just end up aching and yearning all the time and not feeling like you can get satisfied. Definitely good for married/living together people or who see each other at least three times a week.

oscar
03-17-2003, 03:47 PM
FTR,

What\'s in it?

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 03:54 PM
Estrogen/energy boosters: wild yam root 50 mg, Damiana 100 mg, Dong-quai 60 mg, Schizandra 100 mg, mauira puama 100 mg. This is \"f*ck me hard all night long or I\'ll cry\" medicine. I need that like I need a hole in my head. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
03-18-2003, 01:04 PM
FTR,

\"This is \"f*ck me hard all night long or I\'ll cry\" medicine.\"

Gee, that sounds rough. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I\'d just hate to put my lady in that state.
I can\'t stand to see her cry.

I wonder if I can get a CASE of the stuff !! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 01:17 PM
I\'m sure Bruce would sell you a case.

I\'d be interested to know how it works out. It did seem to make orgasms last longer and make it easier to get to a second or third one.

Whitehall
03-18-2003, 03:47 PM
Our Darling Red,

I\'ve come to the conclusion that you have atypical sexual responses.

More\'s the pity.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 04:09 PM
Sir, you are too kind. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
03-18-2003, 05:34 PM
I tried some of the Veritia at first I was not sure it was designed for women in mind, as you know I am a very masculine young man (pun intended). The stuff sort of gets me in the horny type of state, but what I noticed is the effects on captain MACK. Pretty nice effects my usually size seemed to get an extra inch, I do not produce erections like that alone but the Veritia seems to work pretty good. I was also able to break the one minute mark which some of those on the forum know has been quite a trying and emotionally devasting problem of mine. All in all I had a steel8 that lasted longer and everything felt much better. Though I bet some more male targeted products may work better. I have not idea first time I tried any supplement for that.

P.S. GIRL POWER (womens forum and all better kiss ass.)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 05:38 PM
There y\'go, now you\'re getting the idea. Kiss front, too, just for good measure.

Congrats on your wood. Nice. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

xxxPantero
03-20-2003, 10:44 PM
http://free-herbals.com/veritia.htm (\"http://free-herbals.com/veritia.htm\")

xxxPantero
03-25-2003, 06:09 PM
Hey, anyone else who ordered...

how does the Veritia work for you? A girlfriend of mine is complaining of a low sex drive. To make sure it isn\'t a placebo effect, I\'ll give it to her in a bottle of Multivitamins, which she usually gets from me.

So let me know how it works all, so I can get a sample from Bruce, or if not, order it off the website above. (i\'d prefer to buy from Bruce, though, i\'d feel like a bit of a traitor otherwise).

POST YOUR REACTIONS TO VERITIA!

Bruce
03-25-2003, 07:56 PM
Pantero,
I think you can order it by phone from us
1 800 662-8633
Or paypal.
I\'ll try to get it online soon.
Bruce

xxxPantero
03-25-2003, 08:05 PM
thanks bruce

1) how much?
2) 24 hours business or what are the office hours?

Bruce
03-26-2003, 05:48 AM
1. I think I told the phone folks $19.95, but I\'ll check it.
2. The phone lines are open 24/7.
Bruce