PDA

View Full Version : Newbie still overwhelmed with too many choices

happydude
03-16-2003, 11:37 PM
hi all. i\'m a 22 year old male and i just tried DDlite and i\'m not getting and results from it. I still have some SOE left. Are there any better mixes? Or should i try another product all together?

BluTGI
03-17-2003, 06:59 AM
i think the vets would say go for 2-3 weeks wearing it.

CJ01
03-17-2003, 07:05 AM
What´s DDlite? Have I missed something?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-17-2003, 07:49 AM
No, it\'s one of Watcher\'s old formulas when he used to post as Donald Duck, I believe, hence the DD. DDLite is a version of DD#1, which is I forget what, because it\'s products I don\'t use. I\'m sure it\'s in the cookbook.

MadDoctor
03-17-2003, 10:21 AM
I think that some combination of SoE and NPA should get hits for almost any guy. You might want to go more towards full DD#1 unless you\'re after primarily social hits. But don\'t expect anything right off with any pheromones. You might get a hit on the first day, or it may take a week or two. It will probably take you a while to feel pretty sure about what works for you and what doesn\'t (aside from ODing, which produces instant and definite results).

CptKipling
03-17-2003, 10:45 AM
Some (honest) info about your personality and attidue towards women, and previous experiences with women would help us help you. Height and build aswell