PDA

View Full Version : just a question...if u know your mones help

asuperdictator
03-16-2003, 07:58 PM
i am 15 years old in the ninth grade. i am on the verge of being popular and gettin in on \"that poular group\". if i am in that group, i will most likely get girls. the problem is, girls usually dont seem to be interested in me. if i could just get a couple of girls to be interested in me, then the a lot of those girls\' friends might be interested in me and i could eventually
get a lot of girls. i have tried Scent of Eros, it didnt do much but i dont think i was using enough( .5 to 1 packet). What type of pheromone, e.g. androstenone, would you suggest. If you can answer that question maybe you can tell me what brand(s) i should consider purchasing. thanks

tallmacky
03-16-2003, 08:07 PM
I have posted on this awhile back in detail you can click the link below to learn more. From what I can see you may be more of a -nol guy I am not too sure on your details as of now so all I can really suggest with some certainity is AE/M but click the link to learn some more.
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=58709&amp;Sear ch=true&amp;Forum=UBB5&amp;Words=the%20best%20one&amp;Match=En tire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;M ain=58655>Click Here</a>

krtel
03-16-2003, 08:08 PM
Dude, you\'re 15 and in the 9th grade. Are you hitting on 9th grade females too? If so, there\'s your problem! I don\'t even think they think about sex or dating, etc. at that age/grade. I don\'t think most will. I\'m 17 and in the 12th, and I have a hard enough time trying to get a pheromol response from girls my age, who indeed do think about sex. The problem is, most girls in high school are virgins, making the sexual power in androstenone ineffective on them. Stick with your SoE for now, and from what I hear, you might want to try some WAGG.

- Krish

tallmacky
03-16-2003, 08:15 PM
I disagree, I think -none can help his situation out in volumes even better if he uses high -none with a combo of -rone and -nol backing him up. Girls in 9th grade from my general perspective in my highschool (I am a senior/17) are for the most part sexual active (pretty nasty stories) and if not they are doing some things with boys. I say if you stick with the SOE you will get no where great <a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=22880&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1>like your older post</a>. I think your -none will have effects on most of the women/girls you come into contact with some, a large part of this is subconcious so women/girls do not do any debating its usually hey I like this guy just because I do and so on.

krtel
03-16-2003, 08:21 PM
Ok, well, if the girls in the 9th grade at that particular school are already sexually active, go for the anone! Hey, who am I to judge that scenario! lol.....

- Krish

tallmacky
03-16-2003, 08:25 PM
No, I was not trying to harp on you or anyone I just don\'t believe a girl needs to be sexual active for a male to get the -none effects off of them.

krtel
03-16-2003, 08:52 PM
She needs to be sexually active for the sexual undertone of anone, but the power, dominance, and respect aura can still be acheived.

Other members have also stated that anone does not produce sexual responses from virgin girls, and from all of my experience, my sexual hits came from girls who have been around the block already.

- Krish

tallmacky
03-16-2003, 08:58 PM
\"She needs to be sexually active for the sexual undertone of anone\"

Why would that be? We are talking about areas of thought that we have no tangible grasp over why would she need to be sexual active. Would her masturbating and such contain to \"sexual activity\" I am going to go against the so called grain here and disagree again. The very thought that a girl could think and feel sexual would not produce the effects of anone are unimaginable. Are you telling me she needs to have a penis in her to realize that? Is it a magic wand? hahaha think about it.

Would you need to have smelled $hit before to know $hit smells bad.

franki
03-17-2003, 03:50 AM
\"I am going to go against the so called grain here and disagree again. \"

You are not going against the grain. What you say here is what most forum members think, I believe. As JVK would (probably) say, the conditioning to none starts at childhood. (Hope I am right) /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif