PDA

View Full Version : I'm sold on WAGG!

phersurf
03-16-2003, 02:29 PM
I have been wearing 2-3 sprays of NPA mixed with Boss in Motion 5:2 (5 parts Boss, 2 parts NPA) and 2 dabs of SOE for about 3 weeks with some interesting reactions. Friday I got my delivery of WAGG at work and put on 2 drops. After work I went out to get a drink with a woman that I have had some innocent flirting with for several months and she was all over me! I ended up back at her house for an enjoyable evening and she made quite a few comments throughout the night on how great I smelled.

I think I want a volume discount! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
03-16-2003, 03:05 PM
Did you wear the WAGG by itself, or add it to your NPA/Boss/ SoE applications?

tallmacky
03-16-2003, 03:55 PM
I want to see someone wearing pure WAGG I am still not sold on WAGG at all.

franki
03-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Why would you want pure WAGG without something else, when most phero\'s seem to enhance each other when worn together?

I understand there have to be tests about the effectiveness of WAGG, and those have to be with WAGG alone, but I am already happy if WAGG proves to be good in a mix, even though it doesn\'t work on his own. Why would I want to wear it alone when it works good in a mix?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-16-2003, 06:24 PM
I\'m not really convinced by the effectiveness of WAGG either, with $50 bucks I can get a really good smelling cologne and i\'ll have that What A Great Smelling Guy Effect /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
03-16-2003, 06:30 PM
To be honest, I haven\'t been this much excited about a pheromone product since I started using pheromones some 15 months ago. I wish I already had my WAGG, because I have rather high expectations. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

People, we need some of your experiences with WAGG. I promise to post my own experiences here too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Actually I am rather proud of myself that I figured out what WAGG was supposed to do (I was a test participant), without having any information about it and without knowing what WAGG meant. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif Based on the few days I used this product I think it has a lot of potential, I now want to see my expectations confirmed by actual experiences. It is good that I am getting the stuff this week.

Franki

Watcher
03-16-2003, 11:41 PM
Once i get a hold of it, then all testing will be superseded by my experiments until then folks keep up the good work and let us know how it goes.

phersurf
03-17-2003, 09:52 AM
I already had my usual NPA/SOE application on. I added the 2 drops of WAGG about 2 hours later.