PDA

View Full Version : Something I've learned with 3 months of phero use

bsxs
03-16-2003, 09:21 AM
NPA, AE, PI, they aren\'t the best choices for younger guys! I\'ve noticed more flirting from adults and older women than younger ones. In order to get younger girls, you have to put on very little, and SoE and WAGG I think are the best choices for that. Friendlier pheros and not hardcore pheros. It\'s nice to fantasize about it, but get real, younger girls aren\'t gonna rip your clothes off right away, you have to appear approachable.

So yeah, any newbies reading this who are around my age (17), go for SOE or WAGG, not really sexual pheros.

TBiRD
03-16-2003, 10:42 AM
I think you are very wrong about AE.

+ Reading the archives prior to spending money in a haste would have taught u the same in 2 days.

+ Wagg was more or less useless by itself - however very good in combos , so its not a good thing to advise to noobs.
(Atleast not until we get more feedback from experienced users)

My advise for young phero newbies is : Go with AE + SOE (using ae as base and boosting -nol + -rone with soe , if needed)

Kifer85
03-16-2003, 11:11 AM
thats interesting, thanks for the info.
Ive been using Pheromax for the last week now, and experimented with a number of different applications. Im also 17, and i guess the concentrated -none smell might be the reason I\'ve had questionable (if any) hits. Im getting the beginners kit this week and will experiment with SoE, and add a bit of TE if the friendlyness factor goes up.

bivonic
03-16-2003, 11:13 AM
You both make good points.

Youngsters should not use NPA or PI if you do, use it VERY sparingly, unless you are already in an intimate relationship & want to experiment in taking it up a notch.

You\'d have to OD pretty hard on AE to get negative responses even from young fems. I think WAGG can still be recommend but as Tbird said, don\'t use it solo, use it with AE & possibly SOE.

Not sure on PCC & EW for youngsters either, can\'t hurt to try, but if the girls are not too sexually active you probably won\'t get much of a response.

A1 could be thrown in here too, it should still help even with young girls.

oscar
03-16-2003, 11:45 AM
bsxs,

I think you might be throwing out the baby with the bath water on this one as regards Androstenone use for really young guys.
If you were to use heavy A-None products like PI or NPA to increase your A-None levels exponentially, I can see where that would be counterproductive in terms of attracting (most) females your own age who are often intimidated by high phero levels.
But using A-None products SPARINGLY, to increase your natural phero output less drastically should work to your benefit.
I agree with TBiRD\'s advice about AE. Less than half of AE\'s total phero content is A-None, so used judiciously, a drop or two shouldn\'t be a problem in concert with your own natural phero output.

A bottle of NPA or PI should last a young guy a year or more if he uses it wisely. Never apply more than a light dab or two.
I think it\'s when you start doubling or tripling your natural phero output that you young guys start seeing negative results. Being in your peak Testosterone producing years, you\'re already cranking out a considerable quantity of pheromones. We older guys can get away with tripling, quadrupling, or increasing our phero output tenfold or more because we\'re just not putting out the genuine article that you younger guys are producing.

Don\'t chuck the A-None products completely. Give them a shot with minimalist applications. Androstenone is strong, magical stuff which I believe carries the potential to benefit any male in his interactions with females of any age group. Experimentation is the key. You may want to try cutting your heavy A-None products down to half strength and then use tiny dabs covered (not smothered) with an age-appropriate fragrance.
Good Luck!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
03-16-2003, 02:31 PM
Actually, I\'m 17 and androstenone has served me well. I wonder though, with SoE only, someone like me will always be trapped in LJBF land.

- Krish

bsxs
03-16-2003, 06:02 PM
About the archives, first hand experience is always the best. Sometimes you can\'t trust other people\'s experiences cause for all we know it could be a lie. AE wasn\'t the best for me. It could be great for someone else, but it\'s not that great for me. It works but not as well as WAGG/SoE for me.

Phantom
03-16-2003, 06:18 PM
In my personal opinion TE being a None product will get you laid at any age, SOE and TE (DDlite) would probably be the perfect mix of Friendlyness and raw sexual desire from the opposite sex, plus with WAGG it would proabably be seen as the Great, Friendly, Sexy guy and there\'s nothing beter than that /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif.

franki
03-16-2003, 06:21 PM
There is something better than that :

The Great, Rich, Friendly and Sexy Guy.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

bundyburger
03-16-2003, 06:28 PM
<<There is something better than that :

The Great, Rich, Friendly and Sexy Guy. >>

And there\'s something better than that too.
How about marketting WAGG with a free prosthetic big d*** to throw in your underwear??

The Great, Rich, Friendly and Sexy Guy with a BIG......

.... Dare I say it, Elana/FTR??

Kifer85
03-16-2003, 09:10 PM
i dunno bout the big dick part (jewish), but wes got moneys. So SoE+TE it is. Yay.

PS. Any reasons why i might not be getting any real (if any) hits from Pheromax?

druid
03-16-2003, 09:49 PM
i think AE is wonderful. I gotta try mixing it with SOE gel. sounds like a good one.

bundyburger
03-17-2003, 01:25 AM
Got a Pheromax keychain on the way. Till I get that, I don\'t know what type of hits it brings. (if any. hehehe)

Have you tried spraying a dose just on your clothes??

Try different type of venues maybe too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

TopDawg2050
02-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Anyone Had any good experience with mixing WAGG\\TE\\PI I just ordered Pi and by the sounds

of it i need to dilute it, TE has got alot of good feedback, espicailly with WAGG i thought of taking WAGG as a base

and adding TE and PI to it, any feedback? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sagacious1420
02-04-2004, 07:22 PM
TopDawg-

Try dabbing w/ your none products. You may find the pheromix calculator helpful,

there\'s a link in the Newbie Thread. It should give you a good idea of the phero amounts you get from different

application methods, e.g. drops vs. dabs.

Kari
02-05-2004, 10:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
NPA, AE, PI, they aren\'t the best

choices for younger guys! I\'ve noticed more flirting from adults and older women than younger ones. In order to

get younger girls, you have to put on very little, and SoE and WAGG I think are the best choices for that.

Friendlier pheros and not hardcore pheros. It\'s nice to fantasize about it, but get real, younger girls aren\'t

gonna rip your clothes off right away, you have to appear approachable.
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;So yeah, any newbies

reading this who are around my age (17), go for SOE or WAGG, not really sexual pheros.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yeah.. if you want the \"clothes-ripping\" thing, you need Mrs. Robinson.

TopDawg2050
02-05-2004, 06:13 PM
as long as theyre in high school :-p