PDA

View Full Version : Any alternative products to Ross Jeffries' ?

badger
03-16-2003, 07:40 AM
Hi
I\'d been considering the Speed Seduction course by Ross Jeffries, but having read a little more about it, if anything, I\'ve been put off the idea slightly.
I\'m a firm believer in the power of language to persuade very subtly and subconsciously, whether used to seduce, sell, or bring a peaceful settlement to a dispute. I\'m after something that analyses what words and phrases are actually \"seductive\". However, I\'m not a great believer of altering one\'s own state of mind by the use of affirmations, as this approach doesn\'t have the same sort of subtlety.
Does anyone know of any similar courses to Speed Seduction based more on use of subtle language, rather than mantras that try to convince me to like myself first ?

Thanks,

druid
03-16-2003, 09:56 PM
go to www.fastseduction.com. (\"http://www.fastseduction.com.\") It is a free site -- and they house many ideas on seduction. they even have some ross jeffries free bees so you can try it out to see if you like it. I also suggest gunwitch.fastseduction.com

phersurf
03-17-2003, 12:50 PM
Try Double Your Dating by David Deangelo. It can be ordered from fastseduction.com. I met a guy who swears by it. But he does combine some of the Jeffries stuff with it. I just ordered it myself.

Icemone
03-18-2003, 06:31 AM
Hi badger, all,

Not that you should take a Pros advice, but working on YOU should be your first step!

Ross\' stuff is good. Study the fastseduction site for free information and APPLY it. Double Your Dating is also great for cocky/funny /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

The MOST IMPORTANT part is to BE a Seducer and for that you need to work on YOURSELF FIRST!
Just improving your Attitude would do more wonders than any language patterns because without your INTENT
you will be spewing meaningless words and women are VERY good at sensing this.
You won\'t believe what you are saying/acting like and they will KNOW.

You wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
However, I\'m not a
great believer of altering one\'s own state of mind by the use of affirmations, as this approach doesn\'t have the same sort of subtlety.

badger
03-18-2003, 10:07 AM
Hi Icemone

I absolutely agree, most people can pick up subtle clues about a person\'s nature, self esteem, physical health etc. even if not trained. Someone who\'s not sorted, not at ease with themself or however you\'d word it will stand out in any scenario, and will not appear attractive. I know it\'s a cliche but it\'s true...to love someone else, you have to love yourself first.

Nobody can ever have a totally objective view of themself, but the feedback I get from close friends (who, believe me, would be honest !) is that I come across as laid back, at ease with myself, not tied up in knots with fear and generally a calming influence on them. None of us are without the odd bit of baggage from our past, so I\'d say this feedback, from my own, subjective, point of view was accurate. I tend to treat life as a bit of a game...I didn\'t really start using mones, for instance, to \"get laid lots\", get a girlfriend or whatever, but just cos I was curious.

I digress, but my point was two fold. Firstly, one weakness I know I have is use of language. My brain works in pictures and numbers, I\'m a much better mathemetician than poet, and was looking for some tools to help me. I\'ve seen how subtle changes in words to convey the same message can have dramatic results. Have also been looking at fastseduction.com, which has some good examples of this. Secondly, whatever the need for self improvement, I question the efectiveness of simply telling yourself that you\'re a good person. In this context, I can\'t see how that would be any more effective than, say, going up to the girl of your dreams, and saying, fifty times a day, \"You love me and will be my wife\", or going to my broken washing machine and saying (with conviction !) \"You WILL wash my dirty pants !!\" Self improvement, IMHO, comes from self knowledge. If someone has low confidence or self esteem, the best first step is to ask where this comes from, and whether such a negative opinion is fair or justified.

Wow, sorry for rambling, (poor use of language ??) all I was trying to say was I was after a product based largely on better use of language skills, although with the assumption that any such product will also include an element of self examination/self improvement. Will spend more time on fastseduction.com.

One last question, if you had to quantify it, how much of Ross Jeffries\' stuff is about language skills with others ?

Cheers,

Ivan

Icemone
03-23-2003, 04:40 AM
Hi badger, all,

RJ studied with Kenrick Cleveland ( maximumpersuasion.com)
RJ stuff is great and geared toward what you want.
Kenrick\'s and most NLP is geared towards therapy or sales.

RJ\'s stuff has a lot of language, quite a bit of Attitude many thanks to Major Mark Cunningham an AMAZING Hypnotist
trucor.com

Also, for you use more Imagery of what you want. Mentally Rehearse how you want to BE, think, feel, act.
See yourself through YOUR own eyes doing the incredible things that will convince you that you are a Seducer. That you are successful with women. ( or whatever your goals, raise in salery? How would that feel? )

Experience yourself ALREADY having your outcome and testing it out. Is it really what you want? What could
make it even better?
And MOSTY IMPORTANTLY HOW did you reach your goals? Look back on all the steps you took to
become successful.

So you\'ll look back on today as having been the start /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

As long as you have the motivation and Intent to improve and do what needs to be done then you could go the
cheaper route and
look at all the free sites and look for books on NLP
( Neuro Linguistic Programming----what Anthony Robbins studied. He had to change the name of what he did because of a lawsuit )

Look for books by Richard Bandler ( Hypnotic Patterns of Milton Erickson, Trance-Formations )

The courses are more $ but easier and faster to learn and you\'ll DO the drills because you paid more! LOL

Either way, you\'re on your way to already
becoming much more successful than you even realized before now what is possible...