PDA

View Full Version : Chummym Starts Boot Camp Tomorrow

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2003, 07:30 AM
Cheers to Chummym who starts boot camp tomorrow!

Whitehall
03-17-2003, 08:07 AM
Congratulations and our thanks.

Either a short stint or a life-long career in the military can be one of the best character-builders - you\'ll get out of it what you put into it.

Again, thank you. Ever make it to San Francisco, I\'ll buy you a drink.

EXIT63
03-17-2003, 04:27 PM
God Bless You Chummy and THANK YOU for your service to our great country!

chummym
09-21-2003, 09:53 PM
mornin,

its 1:14 am here in marion ohio, i\'m home on leave for 2 more days before i ship out to okinawa japan. i finished bootcamp 3 months ago and then went through marine combat training and MOS school. he marines is great and i\'ve been having a really good time since bootcamp and MCT ended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

While i was in MOS school i ordered a bottle of PI and have been trying it out the past month or so. havn\'t gotten raped yet like i was hoping but oh well. had some interesting experiences while wearing it in all instances wearing a decent amount of it 2-4 drops:

1. Disturbed concert at myrtle beach last month, had girls coming up to me and rubbing thier hands up and down my body while i was in the pit, had a girl i went with right beside me i had my arm around her the whole time and had 3 diferent girls come up and start rubbing themselfs against me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif good time but could just have been girls at disturbed concerts do that kinda stuff to strangers.

2. the following week me and 4 friends drove down to myrtle beach for the weekend, we met a group of girls on the beach and hung out with them most of the day then one of the girls asked me for my # and gave me hers and we left the beach. later that night the girls called me up and we went out to a club with them and then went back to the beach around 1:00 am, we went swimming then got in a pool and a hot tub and trash like that, around 4:00am we decided to call it a night. as my friends walked back to the hotel room i told the girl i had been chilling with all night that i didn\'t feel like walking back to my hotel and asked if i could stay with them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif she said that would be fine so i got to spend the night sleeping in a room with 9 college senior girls...i shared a bed with the girl but it didn\'t go anywhere, 9 girls 1 guy in a hotel room and i still can\'t get lucky....damn i suck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif lol, it was still a good time

3. bowling alley at home, playing pool. i\'d been playing pool with my brotherfor 2 1/2 hours or so when 2 girls walk by the pool room, they looked in saw me and smiled, a cute little redhead and another girl who was a dirty blonde. they walked by and went bowling then 30 min later they came into the room to play pool and started at the table next to ours. they kept looking over and smiling and wispering to each other and giggling so after thier first game(looked like they\'d never played before) i asked them if they wanted to play teams. they agreed and we partnered up i got the redhead and my brother got the other girl, we talked about some stuff and played and i showed ny partner how to shoot by getting on the cue with her and positioning her hands and lining up her shot with my head right by hers and she really seamed to enjoy having me so close when we got ready to leave the redhead asked for hug from me before we left so i got a big hug, the other girl invited me to go to an insane clown posse concert with her 2 days later and i agreed to go, i was hoping the redhead would be there too but she wasn\'t and the concert kinda blew, the girl i went with seamed pretty enfatuated with me but i really wasn\'t interested in her so at the end of the night i just said my good-bye and went home. going to call her today and try to set something up with her and her friend before wednsday.

anyway just wanted to share my exp. with you guys, hope everyones been having a good time in the real world while i been training with my M16 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i\'ll try to keep ya posted on my luck in japan....hopefully better than my luck here...

franki
09-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Good luck in Japan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
09-22-2003, 05:19 AM
It\'s great to have you back. FTR sends her regards. We have agreed to share you, but I get to go first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
09-22-2003, 09:50 AM
Chummym-

Good post and good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
God Bless You Chummy and THANK YOU for your service to our great country!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ll second that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
FTR sends her regards. We have agreed to share you, but I get to go first.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Elana-
Do you really think that\'s fair to FTR? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif