PDA

View Full Version : Quick Story

bivonic
03-15-2003, 07:01 AM
So I\'m at this cool bar last night, and this man walks up to this woman & says to her, \"Can you imagine how you would feel if I were to go down on you right now & make you feel really good all night long, SOOO good that you feel a warm sensation throughout your entire body?\"

Can you believe the nerve of some guys? I mean trying to get her to visualize him pleasuring her in the most intimate of places, and to get her to try & think about how great she would feel all night long?

I mean if I was her I would probably try and egg him on a little and would have said something like, \"Oh Yeah! You know how you feel right before you are about to have an orgasm, how you have that strong pulsating feeling deep inside, the kinds of feelings that just penetrate your subconscious instantly, you know how it feels so sweet and warm that you just want to surrender to it right now!\"

Busted! That was a RJ technique, I\'m curious if it worked for any of the ladies or you recognized the trigger words & turned your emotions off? I\'m nearly convinced that with the right tone of voice combined with anchors & key embedded commands we might be able to create a DIHL sans pheromones, albeit the phero\'s would be a nice Ace up the sleeve. Has anyone used a technique as blunt as this? I\'m going to give it a shot with a few girls I know tonight & see if I get slapped or groped! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Playboy is to Men
-as-
Romance Novels are to Women - right?

MaTrix
03-15-2003, 08:55 AM
i think its to intrusive...u should combine it with gm technique at least...saying: just kidding! at the end.i think first af all u need to establish emotional connection coz there is not very much women who will go and have sex with a strange guy who comes and says: lets have some sex...:)))womens are not guys:))

Elana
03-15-2003, 09:02 AM
I thought it was obnoxious and couldn\'t believe that a man would actually have the balls to say something like that to a total stranger.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2003, 09:06 AM
Playboy is to men what romance novels are to women, yes. Since you know that, why would you use an approach so antithetical to any romance novel?If someone said that to me, I\'d leave the place and I\'d tell my friends...

MadDoctor
03-15-2003, 10:33 AM
Yeah, remember to wear your cup, bivonic.

I think FTR makes a great point. For the most cost-effective training in women\'s psychology, I think a few romance novels from the library win it hands down over hundreds of bucks for supposedly new & improved pickup lines.

Briela
03-15-2003, 11:06 AM
Actually, it happened to me years ago at a pub in London, but the guy was even more graphic with his description. Being the lady that I am, I didn\'t bother yelling, or even giving him the much needed whack upside the head he so richly deserved. Instead, I smiled my warmest smile and I gently placed my hand over his hand holding his beer. Then I requested he extend his other and turned it palm up, cradling it in mine. Finally, I proceeded to guide his first hand to pour the beer into his second, over the upturned palm, telling him in my sweetest voice .... \"get your date drunk\".

I\'ve never seen a guy\'s jaw drop so fast. He was dumbfounded.... talk about DIHL!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

EXIT63
03-15-2003, 11:23 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif !!!

bivonic
03-15-2003, 12:01 PM
It\'s all about experimentation, same way you experiment with phero\'s you find a nice mix, you find out what an OD is for you. I may be mistaken, but I don\'t think he recommended using this approach on a complete stranger, I think he stated to only try it on someone who you\'ve previously established a rapport with.

I found some great techniques to use on complete strangers, these are more geared to breaking the ice.

The whole key to these routines is to be unique & give a woman the choice if she wants to meet you.

1. Ask her for a pen, if she does not have one (always have one handy with a small pad of paper), if she gives it to you just walk back to where you were standing amongst your friends & begin to write a note. If she does not have one pretend like you borrowed one from a friend. Be sure not to pay attention to her as you write this note. The note is for her, give it to her when you are done with the pen (whether she loaned it to you or not). In the note write:

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Hi there. I noticed you from over there, and I just HAD to find a creative way to meet you.

I\'d love to talk with you for a few minutes, and see if you\'re the kind of person that I\'d like to get to know better. I promise it will be fun.

Check one:

O I\'d love it if you stepped in front of a bus

O Could you stick your head between your legs and walk away slowly please?

O Sure I\'d love to

............................Hoping not to walk in front of any
............................buses today,

.................................................. ..............Your Name

<hr></blockquote>

2. If I see a girl I would like to meet, I will be extremely careful not to put her in an embarrassing situation.

I will do my best to contact her without anyone in the
bar being aware of it.

I do not ask any direct questions such as asking if I can sit down or if I can buy her a drink. This may make her very uncomfortable by calling for an answer that she is not prepared to give.

I will walk to her table and I will look directly into her eyes. Looking around will only make her think I\'m nervous or uncertain.

As soon as I reach the chair next to her, I begin speaking. This is what I say to her:

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I want to say three things:
(1) I doubt that you will be alone very long, you\'re too pretty.
(2) If you are alone, my theory is right... most men are duds.
(3) I\'d like to know you... if only for ten minutes.
Now I\'m going back to my table to stare at my watch and cross my fingers for one minute. If during that time you do nothing, I\'ll come back and sit down. Or, during that time you can shake your head, very gently, \"NO\".

<hr></blockquote>
Without giving her a chance to say a word, I go back to my seat.

bundyburger
03-15-2003, 04:47 PM
&lt;&lt; I\'m going to give it a shot with a few girls I know tonight &amp; see if I get slapped or groped! &gt;&gt;

Great show on TV last night by the guy who did \"The Human Body\"

Called \"Instinct\" it was the final episode last night and was about attraction. (May may shown over there allready)

They got two good looking actors, one male and one female. They did this at a university campus.

They got the male to approach females and ask them if they would like to sleep with him tonight? out of 3 or 4 hundred girls NONE said yes no matter what approach was used

They got the female to apporach males and ask them if they would like to sleep with her tongiht? 300 or so said yes. You could count the \"no\"s on one hand. lol

druid
03-15-2003, 09:46 PM
yep that is RJ. verbatium out of the SS workbook. i wouldn\'t try it -- i think gunwitch\'s stuff is superior.

Watcher
03-15-2003, 11:48 PM
I find you attractive, wanna go out back and F**k me, i tried this a few times and after a while u get a yes. Bundyburger i saw that program and in real life it does work, you need em drunk a bit before it works however.

bundyburger
03-16-2003, 01:22 AM
&lt;&lt;Bundyburger i saw that program and in real life it does work, you need em drunk a bit before it works however. &gt;&gt;

After just walking up to a stranger?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Good show anyway. A lot of what was said has been mentioned here, but I still learned a few things.

Watcher
03-16-2003, 02:25 AM
Yeah walking up to the most attractive single female at the party and all the other guys wont make a move, walk up to her and say you find her attractive and want to do the wild thing and off she goes sometimes with a slap in the face other times its like oh sure lets go and off we go.

marv14yag
03-16-2003, 03:05 PM
Bivonic...It depends on a lot of women....But...

Remember, they will get horny, but that doesn\'t matter they will f*** you, because you will not meet their criteria...Now...If you were hot enough to them, or had enough money (looked rich) basically, anything you saw will end up in f***...

Bart

bivonic
03-16-2003, 03:33 PM
If women will only sleep with pretty boys with bank rolls then I guess you are doomed Marv, \'cause according to that logic, nothing you say to a pretty girl will get her into a bed.