PDA

View Full Version : What is the reputable pheromones product

Gullahboy
03-14-2003, 11:55 AM
I have lure now and it seem sto work decent ...I get compliments from women all the time ..telling me how appealing the smell is ......but I want to know is this product lure the top of the line or is it just hype..and what is the Rolls Royce of pheromones

bundyburger
03-14-2003, 05:29 PM
After using it quite a few times on and off the past 18 months I got my first compliment on Lure not long ago (that I remmember!). I do find females don\'t mind hanging around me when I wear it and as I\'ve reported before I\'ve gotten many hits (though nothing sexually strong, that I have noticed)

It\'s Androstenol based with no info available on how strong the phero content is. But great by itself regardless.

I like the scent a lot and I intend to use it in a mix soon. It\'s kind of a powdery musky scent. Would make a great carrier for other pheros I reckon. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I\'d love to know wether anyone else has had comments on Lure before and what they themselves think of the scent too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
03-15-2003, 02:57 PM
Gullahboy,

Bruce used to have Primal Instinct billed as the \"Rolls Royce of Pheromone Products\" on the www.Love-Scent.com (\"http://www.Love-Scent.com\") site, but after Rolls Royce\'s lawyers contacted him saying that they didn\'t appreciate it, he dropped the comparison.

PI has a lot of fans, but for my money, NPA is a better product for the following reasons:
It\'s very nearly as potent an A-None product as Primal.
It\'s got some secret phero ingredients that really seem to work.
It\'s alcohol based, so unlike Primal which is oil based, it will readily mix with most any cologne.

So when it comes to recommending an unscented product heavy on the Androstenone, NPA tops my list.

With ONE exception.
I too bought Lure as one of my first phero purchases. I believe it has a very decent Androstenol content, making it one of the best phero bargains on the site. However, it does have one major drawback in my opinion. The fragrance is just too damned strong. If you use any more than a couple of drops, you\'ll be sporting a fragrance overdose.

So realizing that I had an Androstenol product with way too much fragrance, and an Androstenone product that desperately needed fragrance covering (The Edge), I decided to mix the two together in equal proportions and the resulting product was a pleasant surprise. The fragrance OD of Lure is cut in half, and the stinkiness of The Edge is more than adequately covered.

While I would recommend NPA for almost any fragrance additive application, The Edge (which has the same phero formula as NPA, only more dilute) actually helped cut the fragrance of Lure to a reasonable level.
Used in an atomizer, one spray of this mix delivers a half spray of Lure and a half spray of TE, which are ideal doses for me.
What I\'ll do is spray it on my chest, rub it about with my wrists, then rub my wrists on the sides of my neck. This way you make one spray cover five different application points, further avoiding the possibility of phero or fragrance OD by spreading the application out more thinly.

If you don\'t have TE, the \"Mountain O\' Stuff\" special has TE, an atomizer, and some SP oil (and more) for less than the regular price of TE alone.
Check it out:
http://www.love-scent.com/beginner-set-ls/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/beginner-set-ls/index.html\")

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-15-2003, 03:50 PM
<<The fragrance is just too damned strong.>>

It WAS pretty strong when I first got it but after all this time, the scent from my bottle has died down dramatically. I can get away with a dab behind each ear (and down neck a bit) a dab on each wrist and various dabs around my clothes and the fragrance is noticable but not overwhelming. I don\'t people reacting to me badly when wearing it like that. Can be a problem in a closed space like a car though. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-15-2003, 11:41 PM
If you want the strongest product perfect 10.