PDA

View Full Version : The Crazy Experiment I did With Pheromones

Gullahboy
03-14-2003, 07:40 AM
This Was somthing I tried about a year ago with Pheromones and as I look back on this experiment I ask any of you in this forum \"Do you have a spare strait jacketfor me?\".
I have been reading bout pheromones fot the past two years and I am I firm believer that pheromones have a serious impact on our social interaction with other people and also animals also...Its like my fatehr ust to tell me that \" if you do not act scared around a dog ...he can still smell fear, which will make him more agressive toward you.\" Point to be made that smell or scent has more of an impact on us homosapiens more so than we realize. To make a long story short ...I would go jogging every morning and come home real sweaty ...I would take the shirt I jogged in and ring out the sweat and collect it in a cup ......I would add a little francesense to if or potcholie because raw sweat can be at times challenging.......What I want to know from the forum was, Was I on the right track or would I have done better by entering a mud pie in a cheese cake contest.
As everyone can see I am not a chemist but I heard that there is a high amount of pheromones concentrated in the sweat that why I tried it ....So please any feed back would be highly appreciated....Thak you

CptKipling
03-14-2003, 07:45 AM
Well actually its quite interesting. Maybe if you compared your different sweat samples, like one after a workout, a sh!t scary movie, night on the pull (where you had success), out with guy friends etc. But i guess you dont tend to sweat much after a night with the guys......lol

Watcher
03-14-2003, 12:38 PM
That would be a good idea.

Gullahboy
03-16-2003, 08:24 AM
I just need a little more feed back from sombody that has some basic chemistry skills .....All I want to know was I on the right track

TBiRD
03-16-2003, 08:28 AM
nope....not really.....

want the real thing ? get love-scent products....

get AE , and enjoy yourself...

MadDoctor
03-16-2003, 09:05 AM
I think the problem is that none of us have half a million dollars worth of lab equipment sitting around the house.

DrSmellThis
03-16-2003, 01:10 PM
I like it a lot!

On thing: you might expect to get more friendly reactions and less sexual ones with that approach, as workout sweat tends to have less of the direct testosterone derivatives, I think. So maybe you\'d enhance ot with Love scent -mones a little anyway.

Phantom
03-16-2003, 05:46 PM
\"I think the problem is that none of us have half a million dollars worth of lab equipment sitting around the house.\" There\'s about half a million dollars worth of lab equipment in my school...... only if I knew how to use it /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif