PDA

View Full Version : Mone's, dabbing and mixing

ladysadness
03-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Most all mone\'s that i have ordered can either be sprayed, dabbed or rolled on except for ew. I ordered te/w, pi/w, pcc, ppa, npa/w, apc/w and the lavender oil.
How many of you just dab instead of mixing these products...

Or, should i mix, isn\'t putting on two products at the same time the same as mixing them on your body???

franki
03-13-2003, 06:44 PM
Most of the people here on this forum call mixing on your body also \"mixing\", which I think is a confusing (and slightly misleading) practice. Mixing on your skin (also with colognes and perfumes) is definitely the way we apply our mones most often.

ladysadness
03-13-2003, 06:48 PM
So the mixing everyone is talking about is that they are mixing the mone\'s but applying straight from the bottle, except for EW?? Do you mix the mone\'s together in a bottle or do you just dab on your body which is called the mixing your talking about. yes it is confusing....

franki
03-13-2003, 06:51 PM
I have made only very few mixes, actually. JB1 (NPA/APC) is one of them.

Other people might mix more often, FTR for example.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadDoctor
03-13-2003, 10:57 PM
I do both. Most often I dab, because:
1) I\'m lazy, and it\'s easier.
2) It allows flexibility as I do different things over the course of the day.
3) I don\'t have a lot of bottles for mixes.

That doesn\'t make it better, though. It\'s kind of guesswork a lot of the time as to what quantities of what I\'m wearing. If I had more bottles, I\'d mix more things in advance.

I have a 3.5 oz. bottle of Angel that\'s about to turn into Fallen Angel, for example. A project that major deserves its own bottle.

In other words, it\'s up to you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

ladysadness
03-13-2003, 11:41 PM
I am just trying to find out what most are doing just dabbing or mixing. for me i think it would easier to dab. except the ew i\'ll have to mix./ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
thanks