PDA

View Full Version : PPA :D

Phantom
03-13-2003, 01:57 PM
Just got my PPA /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif, anyone have any suggestions on dosage and mixing?, I have AE/m, Rogue Male, TE uncented and Andro 4.2. I havent seen much of anything on PPA in this forum, it seems like a great product (smells just like Rogue Male) it practically is Rogue Male but half the concentration so it was a great deal /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif, anyone with experience with PAN? any input would be great /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2003, 02:10 PM
Well i wish i could help you out there, out of all the pheromone products i have tried i would say it was the worst. In fact its the only one i could never get hits with it. PAN i tried it out thinking that my NPA could help out the PPA. I really don\'t know why i couldn\'t get it to work. I know girls who react very sexually to pheromones but it just didn\'t work for me. I hope it works for you. If you wan to use a pheromone product in the same price range that gets sexually hits go with TE!

Phantom
03-13-2003, 02:11 PM
\"If you wan to use a pheromone product in the same price range that gets sexually hits go with TE! \"

I already have it /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

CptKipling
03-14-2003, 07:35 AM
I\'m thinking a PPA/TE mix, maybe 3:1??

Phantom
03-14-2003, 03:03 PM
\"Well i wish i could help you out there, out of all the pheromone products i have tried i would say it was the worst\" lol its true i tried from 2 to 8 dabs and i did\'nt even get 1 DIHL, I think you can compare it\'s effectiveness to APC, it\'s probably worse than APC cause i\'ve actually gotten results from it.

When you sniff out the bottle it smells just like Rogue Male but when you apply it to yourself it is much more subtle. I think some phero products are only as good as there fragrance, thats why APC with it\'s great, strong, longlasting fragrance, and it\'s super low pheromone concentration actually give results.

I\'m going to mix the PPA with some Drakkar Noir and see if I get any results, right now this product looks really disapointing /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

MadDoctor
03-14-2003, 03:32 PM
I hope that PPA/m does better than that, PPA/w is pretty effective stuff (from my observations) and very fairly priced.

Phantom
03-14-2003, 03:52 PM
Those were the results I got from PPA/m! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

MadDoctor
03-14-2003, 03:57 PM
Understood. I\'m just hoping that other people can get some results with it. It\'d be a pity if the women\'s version was that good but the men\'s version mediocre or worse.

Phantom
03-14-2003, 04:00 PM
Yea PPA/m is just a watered down version of Rogue Male, I should of got PPA/w instead /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif