PDA

View Full Version : Question about none smell

phersurf
03-13-2003, 08:49 AM
Several days ago I sprayed a sweater with NPA mixed with Hugo Boss. I put the sweater on today and the Hugo has faded but I can still smell the NPA. Does that mean it is still effective? I am not sure that the effectivness of none is releated to it\'s smell since other pheros are effective without any smell.

Bubu
03-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Yes, -none will be effective. In a mather of fact, it will be effective even after one wash in 40 grad.Celsius. It will take about one week to fade (without washing) on wool, and approximately two weeks on a catton. Oil based fades faster.
But, after three days NPA on a sweater You can not say right useful ammount of it. Like, say, You will put 2 dabs of NPA today, after two days it will not as effective as 2 dabs.

Right, folks?

Fade depends of kind of material, humidity of the air, temperature, clothes You whearing over it, clothes You whearing under this, time on a sunlight, etc.

Yours, Bubu

Bubu
03-13-2003, 10:46 AM
Besides, NPA smells really strong, thanks to secret ingredient.
Bubu

phersurf
03-13-2003, 11:04 AM
Thanks. I was a little worried about the none smell without the cover scent. I should probably reapply, only less than the original application.

jebner
03-13-2003, 11:54 AM
If you\'re worried about the long-lasting smell try skin application.

Watcher
03-13-2003, 11:56 AM
WIth skin application u can wash it off after the end of the day. Clothes well just be aware they tend to hang round for about a week at most.

Bubu
03-13-2003, 12:10 PM
When You are new in pherromones, try start the day from \"zero point\" (washing all away, apply new ammount, carefully measured), until You\'ve get best ammount (the right ammount) of pherromones, that work for You, than You can experiment with \"long lasting\". But, Your phero signature may change added pheromone effect, if You apply to skin.

Try to apply to hairs, brows first. Pherromones will last longer, and You will get chance to wash them, when You taking a shower. If You apply to clothes, use new clothe every day.