PDA

View Full Version : Will mones work for a shy guy?

whatupblood
03-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Will it give me a boost and help me over come my shyness?

Shibby
03-12-2003, 08:02 PM
My opinion is... no, the pheromones themselves may not help you with you shyness, BUT with using pheromones, and girls being more attracted to you, the new found confidence in yourself will. but this is just my opinion

whatupblood
03-12-2003, 08:05 PM
ya thats what i kinda ment. thanks!

Shibby
03-12-2003, 08:09 PM
rite..... good luck with your \"hoe\"

tallmacky
03-12-2003, 08:14 PM
I am pretty shy, at first when you smell the -none subconciously you will get an ego boost of course you may not notice but the -none will help a bit, not a 180 though depends on you.

pimp that hoe

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 09:20 PM
Shouldn\'t he be using heavy -nol? I\'m shy - reclusive, more like it - and don\'t like to talk to most people, only a select few - but when I wear -nol, those few that I like really come around and stay around more often during the work day, and if I leave my area and go out onto other floors, people are chattier too. -nol is good for making people want to talk to you and hang around you.

bundyburger
03-12-2003, 10:56 PM
What FTR said. -Nol

Confidence comes from people initiating and enjoying conversations with you, thus being able to enjoy the conversation in return.
Starting on -none would be too risky if it doesn\'t suit you. Start on -Nol and move to -none once you get more confident. Nothing to lose.

Bubu
03-12-2003, 11:11 PM
I am tottaly with bundyburger.
I am pretty shy, and choosed to have -nol heavy products, this helps in first hand to myself, because person, you talking/hanging with becomes more approachable, plus placebo effect. This helps with a time to get over shyness.
When You are confortable with folks arround, and, say, can approach girl/guy that You never seen before, and start to talk without adrenaline chock /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, You can try start mixing -none. BTW, combination SOEalone..AE+SOE..AEalone works perfect for this situation. Start with SOE only, make You up to AE+SOE, than AE alone.

PS. FTR, what do You think, how it will be work on \"used to be shy\" persons some PI/m+WAGG in desent ammount?

Bubu

Watcher
03-12-2003, 11:38 PM
DD#1 (SOE NPA) and add some WAGG to boot.
If in doubt OD and use way to much and go run amok in a crowded place, get lots of responses and then boost youre confidence that way, another way is just to use every day and then just forget its there and go and just talk to people and something should develop in many places and before u know it you will be in demand in social circles. The fact u work out should assist u as well.
Take some of the nutricinal advice so that u can maximise effectiveness of youre workouts.

CptKipling
03-13-2003, 06:34 AM
-none gives me confidence (less so now than it used to when i first used it, but thats because I\'m confident now as it is).

My 2p /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Shoe
03-13-2003, 03:19 PM
If you are nervous I\'d recommend -rone.... 1 drop of chem set -rone is very calming. Partly under the nose and partly spread around. Or you could use SOE, but it has 1/10th the -rone concentration and doesn\'t work as well (on yourself).

whatupblood
03-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Has anyone try Mystic Aura?? and hows those SOE gel packet things

SonnyBlack
03-13-2003, 03:32 PM
can you expand a little bit mnore on some of the calming effects you get from breathing rone by itself. How does it make you feel? How long does it last??

cuddlebear
03-13-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey, SB, I should have PMd you on this ... Rone calms you and your target at the same time ... It is becoming my favorite mone the more I use it ... and it is the cheapest of the Chem Kit mones. I am just trying to get the best mix of Rone & Nol .. still working on that .. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-13-2003, 03:46 PM
Cuddles, have you found a maximum \"stinkiness\" for -rone yet??

SonnyBlack
03-13-2003, 03:47 PM
thanks for the info cuddles...

cuddlebear
03-13-2003, 03:56 PM
I am using one drop of Chem Kit Rone .. sometimes two .. have never gone over two ... the most pronounced effect (which is a change from not using it) is that girls let me stand right next to them even if they don\'t know me and not so much as a hint of moving away from me. I like that effect /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

marv14yag
03-13-2003, 06:15 PM
That\'s basically like what I get when using DHEA...

Except, it\'s not just girls though, it\'s just everyone...

I\'ll just go over to a group of people and start talking, or, go into a group of people playing hackey sack...

They act as if I\'m one of them it\'s badass.

Like, today, some girl was hitting the soccer ball, and I just kind of jumped in and she was like, come on, I\'m like, alright, and played a little soccer...

You know, Rone is SUPPOSED to calm people. I notice the opposite, aggression. But Rone aggression, the good kind, the sexual agression, not angry and stuff.

Well, actually, that depends...

I had almost hit some girl with the ball, and she told me she was going to kiick my ass. I was a bit stunned, as I would expeect that from a black girl, but not a white whore...

Bart

Phantom
03-13-2003, 06:22 PM
How much DHEA do you take?

In this post ( http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=12435&page=70& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=12435&page=70& view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1\") ) JVKOHL explains why he chose Rone and Nol for SOE........... (DHEA was the cause)

tallmacky
03-13-2003, 06:34 PM
white whore? hahahhaha its funny you are very straight forward interesting. I had a a girl say she was going to beat the [bad word] out of me and [bad word] me up in school because it was a halloween trail and I was playing a boogy man and she just hit me in the head with a can or something so I blurted out in a haunted voice \"fat whore\" she was oh I know he did not call me a fat whore I am going to [bad word] you up bitch and so on. This was very funny ahhah, yeah she was white btw marv.

I just think its funny whenever a girl says she is going to kick my ass its very very unlikely and pathetic I could just punch the $hit out of her no biggie. and by the way if a woman wants to hit me to the point where I will bleed I will knock the crap out of her. unless its my wife or something. Hey you want equal treatment well then expect to get a hit.

Watcher
03-13-2003, 11:49 PM
WAGG will do it x5 factor, it at least had that impact, looks though that some poeple will react negatively (something for new users to watch)
Alter ego negates this effect in a 5:1 raito.

Shoe
03-14-2003, 04:46 PM
It helps release tension, be focused... and also a mood intensifier. Too much and I feel too intensly serious. Not sure if it has the same effect on people around me.... At first application there\'s a bit of a brain buzz for maybe 30 mins. but the best effect is between one and four maybe five hours after application.

bundyburger
03-14-2003, 05:00 PM
Tried chem set -rone yesterday by itself. Calmed me down too! I might keep trying this. I want to experiment with -rone a little like cuddles. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

marv14yag
03-14-2003, 06:41 PM
You know...

Equal rights movment...I think women should be treated the same, of course, however, this isn\'t true.

Most women are SICK, and use their sexuality in HORENDOUS ways, it makes mankind look sick as hell.

That same girl....We were playing touch football a while ago, and she was tackling people ( I know, don\'t expect that from a white whore, but she REALLY needs some house training!)

Anyway, and she wants people to tackle her...

Someone tackles her (LESS THAN HALF of what would have done to a guy) and she is down and is crying, and all this for like 20 minutes, because she got a charlie horse....

I swear, I was holding myself back, I should have f**** punched her for such stupid s***.

Oh, and about the women getting treated equal...

Although, I giver her a LOT OF SLACK because she is a girl ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.... remember that my sister for no reason (and, although that sounds like a fallicy, it really is true, because my sister is SICK. What she does, is blame all of her problems and convinces herself that they are my fault, even though it is impossible that they are, she puts my face to her problems and trys to destroy them!)

For no reason, she f*** was scratching me, threw something at me, and took her betl, that has them beeads on it, and is leather and hit me in the arm/chest with it a couplle times...That was enough....

After gettting out of the way...

She follwed me, and for some reason, she\'s like, get out of fhe way, I\'d move to the left, get out my way, so, I\'d move to the right, she\'d say, get out of my way...

That right there, is classic bully, as if she owns everything.

So, anyway, I hit her (almost) as hard as I could in the stomach, nice smooth uppercut...She started tryhing to breath, and crying, which is when I usually start bitching at her how it\'s not my problem she\'s whatever...

This isn\'t the first time..Sometiems it takes 2 hits....

You know, she\'s got a lot of damn coushining...She probably dont\' take any damnage at all.

Coushining = she is over 250#.

This is a usual day in my house basically.

Anyway, yeah, it\'s just sick, these damn girls like that.

And, they are hippocrites, they will dress, and aact like hoes, but, when you try to do something (as though she was a hoe) she\'s all like no...

I really, ti\'s like, slap her in the face...And tell her to take off her damn skirt, and her leather boots, and pound of damn eye make up if she doesn\'t want to be f*** touched, or messed with....

Bart

marv14yag
03-14-2003, 06:43 PM
25 mg, every day....

Didn\'t know that, read that thread after you posted it, interesting.

Bart

tallmacky
03-14-2003, 07:09 PM
Yet another great post Bart, Its so true what I and you commented on (I prefer your post). Though we may come off as assholic or moronic its the only way to put it. I am sure many will disapprove of the truth because it seems straight up which it IS! A majority of women I know always say that, they can play men in any sport, they can beat the crap out of a man, they can do anything a man can do and so on. I am not saying women are worthless or immobilized but when it comes to certain physical acts its just flat out not going to happen, and that is being honest without P.C. getting involved plus its so evident. I think women abuse this power of thinking they can act anyway they want hit you and any guy having to just take it, what an archaic view.

I remember some girl just hitting me with her hard boot shoes when I was in 6th grade. It hurt really really bad but I just had to take it because society says hey thats ok. I should have just kicked her in the stomach. What about my personal feelings so you can hit and punch me? I know many guys are thinking you should never hit a women and so on, I am not saying a all out brawl on anyone who steps on your shoes heheh. Same thing goes for spoiled little children who are never discipline and when I go to my friends house they slap my ass jump kick me punch me their hardest, why not show him some respect?

The irony of the situation is that women are on par with men when it comes to many activities and such yet you cannot hit a woman back?

bundyburger
03-14-2003, 07:13 PM
You fool!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

...you are supposed to carry a leather glove around for that purpose. Didn\'t you know?? If a girl hits you then you pull out the glove slap them accross the face with it and say \"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DU-ELLLL!! \" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

marv14yag
03-15-2003, 03:48 PM
Why don\'t you just stop posting, your intelligence level is far below that of the ones that do post on a normal basis...

You know, isn\'t it iteresting, that everything I post, seems to get responded to...I can go to any topic, and change it...

Why?

Because everything I say is f**** true, and you know it!

Equal rights movement my ass!

God created us? My ass!

Evolution? My ass!

You people are VERY CLUELESS, on a lot of things, lol

That\'s why there\'s ME!

Although, you all shun me...

Without ME, and people LIKE ME, the world would COLLAPSE AS WE KNOW IT!

Bart

Elana
03-15-2003, 03:51 PM
Bart- so help me, you had better not be talking to Bundy like that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

You must have accidentally replied to the wrong person with that lovely post.

tallmacky
03-15-2003, 03:55 PM
expect some flames from that one.....you have to move in more coolly (yeah thats word). Sort of reminds me of a guy walking up to a girl and saying lets f$ck ok. Instead a guy slowly but effectivly gets a girl to well f$ck. I know you may not care what you get from others (I know you do) but its important to be vilgant of not only others actions but yours.

zealous

I think bundy was just being funny, I found it funny when threads get too hot someone has to cool them off. It was just an innocent post, though I know when to attack and when to laugh.

now f$ck and make up guys.

bundyburger
03-15-2003, 04:01 PM
<<now f$ck and make up guys. >>

Yeah get up here Bart. I want your ass now! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-15-2003, 05:00 PM
<<God created us? My ass!

Evolution? My ass! >>

I know I am really going to regret asking this, but Bart....if you don\'t believe in evolution or creation, then what is your theory of how man and women came to be?

bundyburger
03-15-2003, 05:12 PM
** takes another puff from his joint and blows out the smoke... **

Aliens maaaaaan! Aliens...

tallmacky
03-15-2003, 05:13 PM
hahahhahah

Elana
03-15-2003, 05:19 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

marv14yag
03-15-2003, 05:27 PM
Duh! Aliens!

Aliens brought us over here...

Hold on...

Read these 2 articles..If you have a SENSE of intelligence you will AGREE...

What I belive is fact, proven, etc....

What others may believe is just what they are taught.

Also, you will not find many un-intelligent people believing otherwise...

http://xfacts.com/darwin.htm (\"http://xfacts.com/darwin.htm\")

Brace yourself, your view of life as you KNOW IT will be changed after reading that!

Bart

Elana
03-15-2003, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the link Bart....I read it later tonight

bundyburger
03-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Me get friend to read to Bundy too.

Elana
03-15-2003, 05:46 PM
Just take is S-L-O-W-L-Y
You can do it....if at first you don\'t succeed, try, try again

bundyburger
03-15-2003, 05:51 PM
Bundy try. Me can\'t. Me head sore!
Me need tension release. Me need find WOOOO-MAN!!! <grunt> <grunt>

Elana
03-15-2003, 05:52 PM
The woman part.....Yeah...I can help you with that.

cuddlebear
03-15-2003, 06:04 PM
Oh, I think I\'m going to ruin this thread by briefly returning to the original subject. My latest experiments are showing me (with consistency) that ANDROSTERONE IS A SHY GUY\'S BEST FRIEND! A little Chem Kit Rone goes a long way. It appears to be very useful indeed for Lone Wolves & Shy Guys alike .... OK back to the evolution bit and somebody needs a woman ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Cuddles,

Having Chem Set rone handy here now, I\'m playing with it as a relaxent mainly. It\'s seems to work. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Briela
03-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Okay that link should be posted on the humor board. I especially enjoyed the line:
\"So they supply the media with intellectual swill that the media, in turn, unknowingly palms off as truth, while the scientists edgily cross their fingers and hold their breath in the hope that someday, maybe even someday soon, but certainly before the great unwashed get wise to the scam, they will finally figure out the great secret\"

Anybody feeling particularly unwashed tonight?

Those articles are such a load of [bad word] that even fecalphiliacs would find them overwhelming! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Bart, you indicate that what you believe is proven, yet I see no proof in either of these articles that what they state has any basis in fact. Both articles seem to be the ramblings of an uniformed individual. Why not study molecular biology and research what you propose to be true? It\'s the only way to separate actual fact from some lunatics drug-induced truisms (and those must be some really strong drugs!). If you don\'t, you\'re doing exactly what you accuse everyone else of (ie: believing what is stated/taught without question, and drawing conclusions without being fully educated on the subject)

mokes
03-15-2003, 06:09 PM
This is all hypocritical trash.
That\'s all I need to say. And that\'s all that needs to be said.
I couldn\'t even finish reading article two because the hypocrisy that the author was spewing out was just too damned annoying.

tallmacky
03-15-2003, 06:14 PM
I don\'t know how you can take thart article above evolution Bart, basically its people yelling back and forth for proof when we are left with not much proof to talk about.

bundyburger
03-15-2003, 06:15 PM
I read only a certain amount of the first one. I have interest in that sort of stuff but that was just someone spinning sh!t to me.

mokes
03-15-2003, 06:18 PM
Notice how the author also states that for one side of the “two-sided spectrum of beliefs” to call the other side wrong is ignorant, and also for the middle part of the spectrum to call either side wrong is equally ignorant. Yet the author then goes into long rantings about how they’re both wrong…

Again, it’s just hypocritical trash.

MadDoctor
03-15-2003, 08:44 PM
My only insurmountable problem with it goes more like this:
If creationism and evolution are both a crock, what made the aliens?

mokes
03-15-2003, 09:50 PM
They made themselves? ;x

Watcher
03-15-2003, 11:51 PM
No one there is no such thing.

bundyburger
03-16-2003, 01:30 AM
<<If creationism and evolution are both a crock, what made the aliens? >>

The \"Q\" made the aliens. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif (or was it Kue or something)

Watcher
03-16-2003, 02:28 AM
According to popular conspiracy theroy says the aliens seeded us here many millions of years ago. Now i dont believe this crock, dont believe in religion either but we are probably alone in this part of the galaxy, first thing you would need is faster than light travel which so far is impossible.

Briela
03-16-2003, 06:56 AM
>>If creationism and evolution are both a crock, what made the aliens?<<

Bet you it was that damn chicken... now we finally know why it really crossed the road! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

TBiRD
03-16-2003, 08:39 AM
you dont believe in relligion ?

Hmm seems like I will have to pray to my \"invisible man in the clouds\" so he will strike you down with lightning...or we can just have a holy war every now and then.

EG: My invisible man is better than your invisible man - lets fight !

Relligon is the biggest mumbojumbobullshizzle EVER ! EVER EVER EVER !

Only good thing , we got from that is : MUSIC ! Thats about it. Bad thing : Nothing and nobody has killed so many people in the history of mankind , as wars fought in the name of relligion ! Pathetic.

Watcher
03-16-2003, 12:03 PM
I agree 100% its all the human mind to explain away the unexplainable until it becomes known through science, its grips on our public institutions is complete and we are all doomed because of it oh well, lets go bomb islam in iraq right.

marv14yag
03-16-2003, 01:50 PM
Those are 2 articles. I would post something else, that goes into MUCH MORE detail, but it\'s in..A magazine...

Basically, evolution, of course, look, things change, however you cannot change the DNA of something itself without mutation, and the law of survival states that without need, nothing changes, etc.

Basically, I have a more open view. Of course, evolution to exist, however, not in the mutation form, and only micro-evolution...

Basically, during the formation of the earth, you would have had DNA form through trial and error, of course, however...

As an excert here:

Only when Cro-Magnons appear, as suddenly and inexplicably as everything else, at around 120,000 years ago in the fossil record, do we see beings that are unmistakably human...All primates have 48 chromosomes, while humans have \"only\" 46 chromosones...The chasm between Cro-Magnons (us) and everything else that comes before them is so incredibly wide and deep that thereis no way legitametely to connect the two, apart from linking their bipedal locomotion...We humans have over 4,000 genetic defects spread throught our common gene pool. Think about that. No other species comes close.

Darwinsts use the missing link to negate the fact that Cro Magnons appear out of neowhere, looking nothing like anything that has come before.

Basically, I\'m going to try and find the other link, that goes into SCIENTIFIC detail more (not to mention that other didn\'t) however...

It\'s just the difference between humans and other primates, why our locomotion is much less efficient, and how we could have gone from the tundra to the savanna in 2,000 years with the sh** for locomotion, etc.

That...

And, the evidence from the d*** people. Not only does it show the symbol for the double helix but states that we are the 7th planet from neptune. This was found before we even knew that Neptune existed. In fact, Hebrew translation says these aliens came from a home world called Nibiru...

Basically, I just look at the facts...

And, I draw on conclusions from there.

Bart

I will attempt to find something else...

marv14yag
03-16-2003, 01:55 PM
Here we go...

Like I said, I just analyze facts...

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Darwinism.1.html (\"http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Darwinism.1.html\")

I always believed in evlotion myself, but there seems to be a lot of stuff missing from the evolutionary time table on humans.

Bart

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Darwinism.2.html (\"http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Darwinism.2.html\")

Read those 2 links before making any type of conclusions.

marv14yag
03-16-2003, 02:04 PM
Actually Watcher, that is technically incorrect. It is possible to travel faster than light...Well, you would still be traveling faster than light, rather, it would be an ivariable value of light, many times greater, resulting in a time loss.

And than, ther\'es the folding up space theory....

But, anyway, alone, on this part of the galaxy?

I wouldn\'t say I believe the aliens theme, or evolution, just yet anyway, however...

I do know that religion is completely out of the question...

lol

1 + 1 = 3 for them....

It\'s a fairy tale is what that is...

You know, as I read the information on humans, etc. It could also be a big possibility that evolution does exist, however, humans still weren\'t form Earth. Even in the bible it tells of spaceships, etc, and there is a photo of a human head on a monkey\'s body, on a chain, etc....Ancient texts...And thant here\'s the formation on Mars, identical to the distance from the pyrimads and the sphinxes of Earth...

Ah, and than, they say Venus has compelling evidence that it used to be EXACTLY like that of Earth...Who\'s to say that there didn\'t used to be an entire civilization on Venus, or Mars? I mean, evolution = where life can exist it will.

Bart
Bart

marv14yag
03-16-2003, 02:07 PM
Making themselves, that would also be a contradictory...

lol

I think the Q was spelled Q?

And than, what\'s after the universe, how did the universe begin? If there was the big bang, where did the oringinal pee-size mass come from?

This is why relgious people exist today...

Just because they can\'t explain it, some type of God must have done it....

lol

Bart

marv14yag
03-16-2003, 02:16 PM
Perhaps, but you still have to get rid of all the axioms in order to learn something.

You know....Or you could be the 99% of the religious population, that use their sh** as an excuse to not have to deal with it, etc.

In order for evolution to occur, there must be a need, religion keeps that need from happening.

Basically, you can evolve if the genetic information is already there, ie, weeding out the weak, however, without the genetic infomation, it would rely on mutaitions, and this is unliekly.

However, there is no doubt in my mind there are aliens, of course. One one side of the universe is identical to the other. 1 in every million planets are capable of life, and where life can exist, it will....

However, like I said early...I do get people to respond, that\'s for sure.

Throw something new in the mix, and where are your beliefs?

Even without proving of aliens, there is infomration taking a shot at Darwianism...lol

Basically, yes, the article DOES give proof, not to aliens, but rather, against Darwinism.

Bart

marv14yag
03-16-2003, 02:42 PM
You know what I was thinking though...

If evolution is true, why is there still inferiror beings? Ie, dogs, cats, cockroaches....Bacteria...

The same bacteria that they have found 4 billion years ago, are still here today....

If there was a NEED for humans, there would have been other, inferior ones still, obviously, they had no need...

But, it is true, however, that we are nothing more than machines, merely, we are organic, no matter what theory, that is true.

Everything we do, etc, is nothing more thanm programming, the ability to laught, love, etc, too...

Bart

Briela
03-16-2003, 02:45 PM
>> In order for evolution to occur, there must be a need, religion keeps that need from happening. <<

Huh? How could religion effect evolution...are you speaking mentally, personally, \'cause there\'s no way \"religion\" could preclude any type of physical evolution. Not possible, unless you believe what you just stated that you don\'t, i.e.: some higher power is manipulating everything.

Again that article link does not give any proof of anything except ramblings. The other two links you provided to TM also were just a plethora of meanderings where a drab of scientific nomenclature was sprinkled throughout to make the work seem more legitimate. It would have helped their cause more if they could get their definitions of the technical terms correct...for goodness sake, they didn\'t even have the decency to pull out a science book or even a dictionary for help!

These are the types of people that get little attention at first, but have the potential to do the greatest harm in the long run. They are the Ted Kaczynski\'s, Timothy McVeigh\'s, the Sadam\'s, and the Hitler\'s of the world. They are fanatics that believe that their \"ideals\" are the only truths. That everything is a cover-up.. That the government developed HIV and put it into the world to get rid of the \"undesirables\". They are on the same sick level as those who terrorize and kill in the name of religion.

Personally, they all make me sick! /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

marv14yag
03-16-2003, 02:59 PM
You never know...

I was referring to the mental evolution of humans. Evolution, as in defined as where humans are going. Relgion is what keeps peopel from evolving, learning, etc.

Bart

bundyburger
03-16-2003, 03:40 PM
Isn\'t it funny that, once again, people have \'invented\' a higher being (aliens) to explain things that they don\'t understand.

It\'s just another religion. Even if to me it\'s so much more likely than \'gods\'.

tallmacky
03-16-2003, 03:52 PM
Very good point Bundy, besides this blame game on religion itself is childish arugment its the arugment of one who wishes to be more self-aware and such it is the first step of becoming a true thinker but when you go far enough you realize its a flawed arugment itself. Human beings themselves would instinctively find something but fight, disagree,and exploit whether it be any religion or something else. Its a no [bad word] argument but this trait is inborn in us all blaming religion is not doing much,

bundyburger
03-16-2003, 03:53 PM
Evolution has had a LOOOOONG time to run it\'s course. Evolution happens all the time. That\'s proven. It also explains all the inferior beings. Those creatures have found their niche and survive for a reason. Other species even now are dying off, as we know. They can\'t adapt fast enough to our f*** ups.

<< If there was a NEED for humans, there would have been other, inferior ones still, obviously, they had no need... >>

There has been findings of at least one other homosapian species that coexisted with us. (This is besides bigfoot and obvious species etc)
We hunted and killed them.
They were inferior, but competed with us for resources, so had to go.

There\'s no doubt we will eventually find traces of other parts of the evolutionary puzzle.

I\'m open to the possibility that there has been outside (aliens? higher race?) intervention at some time (maybe many times), but for now, the pieces are still slowly showing themselves. Scientists aren\'t completey dumb-founded here, they just have to look in the right places. They are continually finding new cracks in what they already know and have to adjust their theories all the time. And do.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif