PDA

View Full Version : APC and colonge

LTD420
03-12-2003, 06:27 PM
Ok so last night on the MTV urban myth show they talked about pheramones.. I heard it was true so I hopped on the net and did some searching....

I found this site and its great! Im glad I found it!

ok so I went to ebay and bought APC since it was cheap and im a broke college student(i couldnt justify paying like 50 or 100 bucks for a little bottle.. well not in my current financial shape)

I havent gotten the APC yet but It should be coming in the next few days.. Should I wear that with colonge or would the two smells have a bad effect?

I wear Vercace Blue jeans and Claiborne Curve.

Last question, how should I apply the APC to my body? should I apply to clothing or my skin? and how much should I use?

CptKipling
03-13-2003, 07:09 AM
APC has its own scent (quite nice), so it might clash, but I haven\'t smelt those two that you have so I\'m not sure.

MadDoctor
03-13-2003, 07:59 AM
I haven\'t smelled APC yet myself, but I wear Curve more often than not, and it\'s quite good at covering pheromones, and I think the fact that it smells like a bunch of different things (as opposed to say, Cool Water, which has a monolithic sort of scent) will make it a good one for blending. Other scents kind of get lost in it.