PDA

View Full Version : Best Q to find out if she's single?

bivonic
03-12-2003, 05:52 PM
This is a serious Q, just curious what people ask...
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1047516757bivonic\">

Best Q to find out if she\'s single
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">Where\'s the Ball n\' Chain tonight?
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">Do you have a boyfriend?
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">Are you single?
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"4\">Are you Married? Engaged? Have a Boyfriend? (in that succession)
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"5\">Never ask
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"6\">Other (please specify)
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

bsxs
03-12-2003, 05:54 PM
If she\'s flirting with you, she\'s either single or obviously not very happy with her boyfriend. Also she could just be a slut. I\'m mainly talking about heavy flirting though. I dunno this is my take on the whole situation.

phersurf
03-12-2003, 06:02 PM
The best question is, \"Have a boyfriend? Want a better one? Answer the second question first\"

OK.. I borrowed from RJ.

bivonic
03-12-2003, 06:12 PM
I like it a lot /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
03-12-2003, 06:16 PM
You can also ask: \"Do you hang out here often?\" or \"Where do you usually spend your friday/saturday nights?\". Girls who don\'t hang out often in bars are (probably) less likely to be single, because they are not out on the hunt very often.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
03-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Almost too obvious but true. Great indirect questions, what do you do with your Friday &amp; Saturday nights? Her response, \"Oh I usually go some place nice for dinner with my boyfriend.\" haheh.

I\'m starting to be swayed by Proteus\' comment regarding James Bond, he made a great point, Bond doesn\'t care if she\'s currently seeing someone else, if she\'s not wearing a ring she\'s still playing the field.

Watcher
03-12-2003, 07:01 PM
I look for a wedding finger mark ( she may have taken it off if shes slutting around or unhappy with husband)
But the best Q is ball and chain ( my vote) they very quickly say oh hes ???? somewhere or oh no i havent got no ball and chain with me.