PDA

View Full Version : Woo! I got WAGG!

bsxs
03-12-2003, 03:29 PM
My winning combination is usually SOE with two dabs of NPA. Then I put on a cologne over it. Today I used a bit of the sampler of Amouage Gold and it worked incredibly. I didn\'t even put that much on but I had a great day. I will try Amouage Dia tomorrow.

What do you think a decent combination would be for WAGG with NPA and SoE? Do you think I should take away the NPA or SOE?

I\'m looking for a \"Wow this guy is great, I love being with him type effect.\"

DrSmellThis
03-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Please post Amouage story in Amouage thread?

Did the SOE clash with it? I think everyone should get some CS -nol at some point.

bsxs
03-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Whatever the clash was, it worked well. I\'ll post it in there in a second.

phersurf
03-12-2003, 06:04 PM
I have the same pheros as you do and I just ordered WAGG. I was wondering the same thing.

Watcher
03-12-2003, 06:32 PM
Id use all 3 at once just to see, then SOE/WAGG and then NPA/WAGG. Test all 3 combinations, i intend to adapt it to DD#1 but have only tested with Alter ego so far, that was a very well recieved combination. I say use youre normal amount and 2 dabs of WAGG, because it doesnt have None nol or rone in it you could probably use a bit extra of those mystery pheromones and with NPA with its 2x secret ingredients should make responses interesting. What are you inital thoughts on WAGG alone.

Lutz
03-12-2003, 06:32 PM
So, bsxs, you already got WAGG? That was fast...

Does it work well?

Watcher
03-12-2003, 06:33 PM
He got the fed-ex option.

CptKipling
03-13-2003, 07:02 AM
Take your favourite ratio of SOE:NPA then add 2 or 3 dabs to you shirt or whatever. What type of reactions do you get with SOE:NPA and what are you looking for with the added WAGG?

bsxs
03-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Alright here was my day, I put on my regular amount of SoE and NPA. Then I put WAGG on my clothes, like 3 dabs. I then put on Amouage Dia. Let me tell you Amouage Dia smells INCREDIBLE! In my opinion it smells better than Amouage Gold. I have to admit though, I felt like sh** today. Mainly because I had a bad morning, woke up late. I do think I put on a little too much at the same time. Tomorrow I\'m just going to put on SoE and WAGG and forget the NPA. I got my average amount of hits. Nothing too wild. Yeah I think it\'s cause I put on too much at the same time. Learn from my mistake folks, don\'t just add WAGG to your favorite regular mix. You need balance.

Watcher
03-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Just use less WAGG, apply it seperate to youre normal mix (dont mix them in the same bottle) and only use 2 dabs max of WAGG.

bsxs
03-13-2003, 11:56 AM
Ehhh I\'m gonna try SOE and WAGG first.

Watcher
03-13-2003, 11:58 AM
Let us know how it works out, im trying AE?WAGG today as my normal mix 3x dabs 5:1 ratio. 1 under nose and 1 on each ear lobe, off to work, good testing ground, results i will update tonight on any significant responses etc.

Phantom
03-13-2003, 12:54 PM
bsxs- any differences in wearing WAGG than not?

bsxs
03-13-2003, 02:35 PM
Well I had a kinda bad day so its a little hard to tell.

Phantom
03-13-2003, 02:43 PM
hmmmmm.........., I can\'t wait until other people receive their WAGG, I wanna hear hits and results! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
03-13-2003, 02:44 PM
bsxs,

My WAGG (and PX key-chain) order arrived today.
Mailed 3/11 from Colorado, received 3/13 in Pennsylvania.
Cheap shipping option, first class mail, $1.06 postage on the mailer.
That\'s tough to beat, about two thousand miles in two days.
Cheers to Bruce, Tammy, and Mr. Zip!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
03-13-2003, 11:40 PM
They will sure 100% come in thick and fast.

CptKipling
03-14-2003, 07:09 AM
Have you tried WAGG alone?

Try it covered with the Amouage and see what happens. It will give you a better feel about what WAGG will actually do to your mix.

nonscents
03-14-2003, 09:05 AM
I just got mine and put it on. I don\'t know how much I put on because it kind of oozed out of the dropper cap. I don\'t like those caps. My essential oils are the same way and I never know what I am getting.

After I put it on I didn\'t detect any noticeable scent. I don\'t have any other mones or scents on me.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2003, 09:25 AM
Nonscents, when you put the WAGG bottle to your nose, can you not smell it?

nonscents
03-14-2003, 09:49 AM
FTR,
Yeah I smelled something out of the bottle but I thought it was the ethanol.

However, about 1/2 hour after initial application I caught a whiff of something wafting up from my neck to my nostrils. Maybe sweaty gym socks? Yeah, I just got some more of it. That locker room smell. It\'s not a real stink. It\'s like clean socks that got sweaty, but not like they sat and fermented for 3 days.

I forget if this was in past posts. What did everyone else think WAGG smelled like? What do you smell FTR?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2003, 09:54 AM
Clean pit sweat. Smells like my sweetie\'s underarm after sex.

phersurf
03-14-2003, 11:10 AM
I just received it no more than half an hour ago. I can only smell the alcohol. I put a couple of drops on my neck. I will see what happens. I was already wearing a couple of drops of NPA with Hugo Boss in Motion.