PDA

View Full Version : The phero package

Shibby
03-12-2003, 02:12 PM
Is the pheromone package, with NPA and APC, a good idea to buy. I already have Pi/m and SOE. The reason I am asking, is because, I honestly dont know if i have had hits or not. I dont know what to look for \"when getting a hit\", essentially, all I know is that im a 18 year old male that is about 135 pounds that lifts weights a lot (although I dont consider myself to have a defined body) and im 5\'7\". When I put the Pi/m on I use aprox. 2 drops behind each ear and wipe the excess on my neck, then ill roll the SOE above my brow, upper lip, chin, and then sideburns. Would anyone recomend the package to add to the pheromones I have already bought. Also, today (3-12) was the third day I have worn pheros ever. The only \"change\" i have noticed is that this girl i have been after (and my date for prom) seems to be a bit more interested that before the pheros. I was just thinking it was all in my head.

druid
03-12-2003, 03:20 PM
3 days is not enough testing time. you have 2 good products and should try them out futher before buying more.

I think you might be putting on too much SOE. I am not sure how much to put on. someone familiar with KR#1 (which is PI and SOE mixed together) might be able to tell you.

druid
03-12-2003, 09:22 PM
you should be looking for eye contact and smiles, which is a woman\'s way of telling you to approach her. hair flips and of course DIHL. side glances and when they check out your bod.

CptKipling
03-13-2003, 06:43 AM
4 drops total of Pi is an OD in my oppinion, tone it down some, especially if you are 18