PDA

View Full Version : READING IN BED

MOBLEYC57
03-12-2003, 12:19 PM
A married couple was lying in bed one night. The wife had curled up ready to go to sleep and the husband put his bed lamp on to read a book. As he was reading, he would periodically reach over to his wife and fondle her \"kitty.\" He did this a few times but only for a very short time each time. He would then stop and resume reading his book.

The wife gradually became aroused and thought that her husband was seeking some response before going any further. She got up and started stripping in front of him. The husband was confused and asked:\" What are you doing taking your clothes off?\"

The wife replied, \"you were playing with my kitty. I thought you were trying to give me the hint you wanted to make love tonight?!\"

The husband said,\" No, not at all.\" The wife then asked, \"Well, why the hell were you touching me here then!\"

The husband replied, \"I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the page.

MARRIAGE!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif HOPE YOUR DAY HAS YOU SMILING!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!

Blackwidow_Woman
03-12-2003, 10:59 PM
MOBLEY, My kitty is hot and wet,, come on over rover!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Here doggy, doggy, i got a house for you and its real warm... LOL!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
03-13-2003, 08:13 AM
Hey! I\'m no doggy! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif I\'m a wolf with a cat\'s personality!!!! Hot and wet eh!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Lickaty lickaty lap!! Mobley\'s feeding off her gap! She clicked her heels and let out a squill, and smiled as Mobley took his nap! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Want some candy little girl!? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
03-13-2003, 08:25 AM
Hehehehe!!! Sure on the candy, want your jellybeans now little boy,, there stashed in a nice place for you to look and feel for them.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif