PDA

View Full Version : Detecting the smell of -none products

badger
03-11-2003, 04:07 PM
Hi all
I\'ve read about how the -none type products have an odour that is not detectable by all; namely, a mixture of body odour and cat pee. Is either of these smells more dominant than the other ? I can smell the \"cat pee\" part of the -none products I\'ve been using and so can gauge how much to apply before that becomes noticeable. However, I have never noticed a B.O. type smell and so probably am not so sensitive to it, and am concerned I may overdo it without realising.

CptKipling
03-13-2003, 07:38 AM
I cant smell the really bad BO part in it, in fact in think its only the cat pissy type smell that you have to worry about.

Bubu
03-13-2003, 10:49 AM
PI/m has more BO smell after while, NPA after while, more cat pee, but both have both smels.

CptKipling
03-14-2003, 08:04 AM
I don\'t think it\'s the really bad type of BO though...

Bubu
03-14-2003, 10:21 AM
Well, not bad OB smel, anyway.
BTW, PI/m gives me a nightmares, when I go to bed without shower..

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2003, 10:36 AM
What kind of nightmares? Are you the aggressor or the victim?

WAGG gives me nightmares where I\'m the aggressor.

MadDoctor
03-14-2003, 11:04 AM
Interesting! My wife complains of weird dreams when she\'s exposed to a high level of pheromones, androstadienone (at OD levels) seems to be the main culprit. Not nightmares, but just bizarre stuff. And very consistently, even when she doesn\'t know what she\'s smelling. Seems like this would be one demonstration of pheromones affecting humans which would be really easy to duplicate in a statistically significant fashion.