PDA

View Full Version : MONES AT THE MOVIES REALLY WORKS!

makemones
03-11-2003, 04:07 AM
I saw the post by Footsiefreak on how he goes to the movies and uses his mones and see how women react.I laughed at him but was a little curious.I went to go see Cradle 2 The Grave and saw an attractive Asian lady with her boyfriend so I sat next to her Im guessing she was 20.I started feeling rubbing against my foot it went on for a couple of minutes I looked down and saw it was her foot.She was apologizing.Then the rubbing on my foot began again then she said\"Was that your foot again?\"I told her it was ok.I know she was doing it on purpose because I kept my feet to myself tohe whole time.I couldnt believe this might actually work.Great idea bro!

Watcher
03-11-2003, 04:10 AM
As i have said this works great, with the pheromones they just do it, its quite common, just make sure u pick the attractive ones and then u get the attention lol. Now where is footsiefreak when u need him, here footsie footsie footsie.

Elana
03-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Hmmm...what a coincidence. Your story is so similar to Footsiefreaks. It must be those Asian women /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

<<Thank you Cuddlebear!Let me tell you what happened so I can make you all believers.I was at the movie Gangs of New York and I sat next to a really cute Asian lady with her man.The movie gets dark and I noticed she took off her boots.I felt her stocking foot rub against my leg a few times then she put her foot on top of mine and I was loving it.Then she put her foot against my ankle.I started feeling her foot too.I wanted to get her number but her boyfriend never left so I couldnt get it.This is one of my many hits at the movies >>

MadDoctor
03-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Probably the same woman, making the rounds of the theatres of America, playing footsie as she goes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
03-11-2003, 11:39 AM
ROFLMAO
I guess she made her way to Australia too, because Watcher ran into her as well. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
03-11-2003, 03:28 PM
Lol she must have heaps of $$$ or just stalking forum members to play footsies, cleaver woman that one lol. Elana me and u should play footsies.

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 03:35 PM
The movies seems like the perfect place for a woman (or any sex) to lose it a bit.

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:45 PM
<<Elana me and u should play footsies.>>

Watcher....I\'ll go to the movies with you if you promise to take me to see some kangaroos, you don\'t say the words \"attention whore\" the whole night, and then after the movie you take me to Bundy\'s house. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Deal?

Watcher
03-11-2003, 10:16 PM
No problem. There are kangaroos that can be seen from my house across the road in the nature reserve.
You wouldnt be an attention whore because u wouldnt flirt and run away without doing anything or allowing me time to make a move. You would actually talk back instead of looking stupid waiting for me to check you out before you walk away to do something else.
And for sure u can go off to bundys afterwards and we can all drink some bundy and cola (bundy = bunderburg rum - which is a real good australian rum brand that a lot of us drink out here) - also referring to the queensland town of bunderburg.