PDA

View Full Version : FORUM SIGNATURES AND A STRANGER

seadove
03-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Ever wondered what those strange forum signatures look like to a stranger who has just joined the Forum?
Well here goes but please take no offence:

STRANGER :\" Umm Hellllo? Anybody home?Can I get some assistance here?\"

FULLTILTREDHEAD:\" Secret helpers are working behind the scenes to assist you in BEEcoming the gorgeous curiosity you were born to be. \"

STRANGER : \"Well that\'s darling of you.And where, might I ask are those secret helpers?\"

FRANKI :\"I am one of the secret helpers who assist you to become the gorgeous curiosity you were born to be.\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

STRANGER :\" Now let me analyze this, There are men and women too?\"

CJ01 : \"Men can be analyzed... women merely adored \"

STRANGER :\" Well that\'s easy, so you just apply pheromones and, woooops the chick is yours?\"

BRUCE :\"No. You gotta get up every mornin\' with a smile on your face, and show the world all the love in your heart!\"

STRANGER :\" That\'s a stiff one, I wake up late in the afternoon.I eat Cadbury\'s chocolate all day and I look like a frog.

LUCKY :\"Never kissed a frog, Never needed to.\"

EXIT63 :/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif\"smell ya later!\"

STRANGER :\"That wasn\'t me, that was HIM !\"

MOBLEY: /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif(CAPS LOCK ON)\" BEANS AND FRANKS!! BEANS AND FRANKS!!! GIVEMEPOONTANG!!!/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

WHITEHALL :\"I may disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.\"

STRANGER : \"Ok it\'s me then/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif. Hey, gorgeous, who are you?\"

ELANA :\"Queen BEE of the Full Member Club CXb4DX \"

STRANGER: (bowing down)\"Your Majesty.\"/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

(Another \"seadove\" original)

seadove
03-11-2003, 01:43 AM
Listen people, I can\'t include everyone in so stop PMing me.

You can add on if you like.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
03-11-2003, 03:33 AM
That was great Seadove. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:15 AM
Very clever /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

seadove
03-11-2003, 04:17 AM
You went off lightly this time.Wanted to say something about penises but I let that one go.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif