PDA

View Full Version : SOE causes agression in males towards me

RyanG
03-10-2003, 07:27 PM
yep, something i observed. i wont wear it anymore, i seem to get more friendlyness in males by wearing AE.

I am wearing the mones for females though (i am hetero). I dont want any aggression towards me in males though.

proteus
03-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Try using SOE with a -none heavy product like AE. I have this problem with using PF alone and every now and then with SOE. So I\'ll sometimes wear either JB#1 or NPA with SOE and in some ways this mix is better.

Phantom
03-11-2003, 04:06 AM
Since SOE has all that aNol males probably think your p!ssy and dominate you for the heck of it. Try wearing a high aNone product like proteus said, but just dont OD on the None because you can still get the same negative affects because they would see you as too masculine and again will try to dominate.... try a blend of both.

xvs
03-12-2003, 07:32 AM
In one published study (which I can dig up if anyone cares and no one can find it), androsterone was speculated to be a \'spacing pheromone\' because men avoided a bathroom stall which had been scented with it.

My own experience is that -rone is similar to -none in making people afraid of or agressive to me.

jvkohl
03-12-2003, 09:44 AM
I\'m somewhat certain they used -none, not -rone. Was it a study by Michael Kirk-Smith?