PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else a clit freak?

cuddlebear
03-10-2003, 07:17 PM
Ok, you guys are all my friends, time for me to divulge a fetish. I can lick a clit for hours ... you know what, this will probably get deleted, oh well, just curious any other guys get into that? That\'s one reason I like a shaved p----, because it\'s easier to find ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Me hand will go up. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ...I find it a bigger goal then getting my wick wet sometimes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Show me what you mean by that

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Yes, I\'m afraid I\'m also a little confused and need a demonstration.

cuddlebear
03-10-2003, 07:35 PM
I can\'t think of any demonstration I\'d rather do ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Why do I have to be so far away? Well, I\'m at least in the same state as Elana but she is way South and I\'m almost at the top of the state. I used to live in Maryland. Gosh, if only I could clarify my point /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Cuddles

Elana
03-10-2003, 07:40 PM
FTR- I am just so confused.
I just wish some of these guys could explain this in better terms. Why can\'t they be more oral...I mean vocal about what they are trying to say?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2003, 07:54 PM
More lingual, I think, would help, don\'t you?

Elana
03-10-2003, 07:59 PM
I don\'t know, but I would like to find out.

BTW- I think Cuddlebear is drunk /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

cuddlebear
03-10-2003, 08:04 PM
I don\'t even drink, girl! As far as explaining what I mean, you know, it\'s right on the tip of my tongue ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

p.s. By the way. it won\'t surprise me if this gets zapped ...

Elana
03-10-2003, 08:05 PM
Come on Cuddlebear. You\'ve seen some of the things that FTR and I have gotten away with. I think you are safe. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 08:08 PM
I think the subject will get renamed a bit. lol

cuddlebear
03-10-2003, 08:10 PM
Well, we\'ll see ... it is not my intent to offend. I\'m just talking about something I like ... kissing it a little first, then licking it ... (sigh) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 08:13 PM
I\'m going to need a practice model. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-10-2003, 08:18 PM
ME ME ME ME!!!
DID YOU HEAR ME?
ME!!!!

cuddlebear
03-10-2003, 08:19 PM
Is this really just you and me, guy?? The gals seem to like the idea ... I just want to see if this thread is still here and unaltered when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Elana
03-10-2003, 08:23 PM
Since you were so honest about your fetish, I am going to share mine with you. This may come as a shock. Let\'s see...how should I put this? OK.....here it is.......I really love big dicks.

cuddlebear
03-10-2003, 08:29 PM
I can\'t believe any of the other guys aren\'t getting in on any of this ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I was just curious because I hadn\'t seen it mentioned on any of the other gazillion posts and I thought that rather strange since I am very fond of that little spot. So you are going to be Bundyburger\'s test model? FTR didn\'t say she was going to be mine. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Maybe I better go back to talking about NOL before I get into any more trouble....

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2003, 09:02 PM
No, no, no, no! Don\'t change the subject. I\'ll be anything you want me to be. Just keep doing that thing you were doing.

DrSmellThis
03-10-2003, 10:20 PM
I like having time where I forget my own \"pleasure\" and just focus on my lover\'s.

Funlover
03-10-2003, 10:33 PM
The Sex Frog

A beautiful, well endowed young lady goes to her local pet store in
search
of an exotic pet. As she looks about the store, she notices a box
full of
frogs. The sign says: Sex Frogs! Only $20 each! Money Back
Guarantee!
(Comes with complete instructions). The girl excitedly looks around
to see
if anybody\'s watching her and whispers softly to the man behind the
counter,
\"I\'ll take one.\"
The man packages the frog and says, \"Just follow the instructions
carefully.\"
The girl nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home. As soon
as
she
closes the door to her apartment, the girl takes out the instructions
and
reads them thoroughly, doing exactly what it says to do:
1. Take a shower.
2. Splash on some nice smelling pheromones.
3. Slip into a very sexy teddy.
4. Crawl into bed and put the frog down \"there\".
The girl quickly gets into bed with the frog and, to her surprise,
nothing
happens! She is totally frustrated and quite upset at this point. She
re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it
says,
\"If
you have any problems or questions, please call
the pet store.\" So she calls the pet store.
The man from the pet store says, \"I had some complaints earlier today.
I\'ll
be right over.\"
Within five minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The girl
welcomes him
in and says, \"See, I\'ve done everything according to the instructions
and
the
dumb thing just sits there.\"
The man, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly
into
its
eyes and sternly says: \"Listen to me! I\'m only going to show you how
to do
this one more time!\"

seadove
03-10-2003, 10:37 PM
This is funny.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 10:37 PM
<<I like having time where I forget my own \"pleasure\" and just focus on my lover\'s. >>

Once again someone else comes up with what I was trying to get out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I like the idea of making a woman feel good. Fullstop.

Funlover
03-10-2003, 10:48 PM
Yep, that\'s where it\'s all at... Giving her the ultimate pleasure. I love having orgasms, but I love to give her lots of attention first. For some reason, two hours can go by in what seems like 15 minutes...

Funlover

Watcher
03-11-2003, 04:06 AM
Well its a good to pass the time before u do the act. Lick it real good, im a clit freak i love playing with em lol. Watching the women skirm - oooh and she usually gives me a real good go over once ive had my way with her. See im in on this thread and theres nothing to alter it yet. Just dont flame or put up competitor pheromoen websites.

cuddlebear
03-11-2003, 05:41 AM
Actually, I\'m not forgoing my pleasure .. this IS my pleasure, at least one of them ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Well, the thread didn\'t get zapped, just moved, and that makes sense, I didn\'t mention mones anywhere ... Glad to see some more guys getting in on the thread, I was beginning to wonder .. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

phersurf
03-11-2003, 09:31 AM
This is definately my favorite part of sex! It must be having power over a woman (at least temporarily) to cause her to surrender completely. I also have a small bump in the middle of my tongue from a surfing accident years ago that women tell me is very arousing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. Kind of like a built in tickler.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 09:57 AM
It\'s enough to make a girl cry ... why do you all live so far away? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-11-2003, 01:20 PM
I\'ve gotten the best blowjobs doing 69 /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif, girls seem to enjoy giving their man pleasure when they\'re getting the same in return, especially when your doing it right /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif.

Elana
03-11-2003, 01:24 PM
It is impossible for me to give a serious BJ when a guy is busy doing it right. For his safety, he should remove his penis from my mouth when things start getting good, or he may lose it. 69 is fun for playing and getting started.

Elana
03-11-2003, 01:27 PM
FTR- Are you the same way?

Phantom
03-11-2003, 01:33 PM
My current girlfriend is not that experienced in that department /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif, but she seems to give me a blowjob more enthusiastically when i\'m giving her pleasure (she get vicious with that c*ck /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif) than her just on her knees, though I knew a girl who could deeptroat it, and that felt really good /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Phantom
03-11-2003, 01:38 PM
FTR- What happened to that foot freak?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 01:45 PM
He\'s coming over Thursday night.

69 is annoying sometimes. I like it, but I\'d rather focus on what I\'m doing (takes breath control to deep throat) and I like to lie back and relax and receive. 69 is distracting. Not my favorite way to orgasm.

Phantom
03-11-2003, 01:54 PM
So what are you guys gonna do?, is he coming over just for foot worship (kissing, sucking your toes, licking the bottom of your feet... ect.) or are you going to give him a foot job and maybe get playful later and have sex?.... just curious.....

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 01:58 PM
I bet he wants foot intercourse, feet? what\'s it about feet that drives some wild? They aren\'t particularly nice looking, they probably smell, and so on.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 02:00 PM
There won\'t be any penetration.

That\'s as much of that as I am gonna answer. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 02:06 PM
Is this a Brothel or Bordello?

phersurf
03-11-2003, 02:11 PM
OK.. reading this thread has caused me to have to remain sitting in my cubicle for several minutes longer than I had planned (walking around my company in my present state of arousal is probably not advised) /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif. But I just can\'t avoid reding it. I\'m hooked.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 02:23 PM
\"Is this a Brothel or Bordello? \"

What are you talking about?

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 02:32 PM
You mentioned you had some guy coming over maybe its a service or business you are in.

Phantom
03-11-2003, 02:35 PM
tallmacky- one of my friends is a foot freak and he wont go out with a girl without 1. trimmed toe nails, 2. painted toe nails 3. and he really likes girls with small feet (no feet bigger than 9 1/2 womens) or he\'ll just turn them away. He tells me feet are really cute and they turn him on like nothing else. I don\'t really care, thats his thing.... if it floats your boat go for it.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 02:39 PM
Are you out of your mind? if I have a guy coming over I\'m a whore? Tallmacky, maybe you need to take a nap or buy a clue or something, but you\'re treading thin ice.

Phantom
03-11-2003, 02:46 PM
Uh Oh /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif dont mess with FTR, I dont know if you were trying to be funny or just plain stupid but FTR aint no whore, I think shes the complete opposite.... you need to get your head out of your ass and get a clue.

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 02:50 PM
There was no joke behind it (well ok a bit of a smartass), I was just curious, I am redudant but I do not see why the word whore is used as something with such malice, You can A have a woman who has sex with many partners or have one that also does but gets $ for it.

FTR I hope you do not get angry that quickly, I will take a clue though as I should

cuddlebear
03-11-2003, 02:57 PM
OMG what have I started? I just wanted to see if anyone shared my, uh, interest. OK, FTR, ready? This is as close as I can get from here. There it is, kiss kiss, pause, kiss kiss, kiss lick, lick lick, etc. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 03:00 PM
Mmmmm. That\'s nice. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Ok, yeah, back on track with this thread.

Watcher
03-11-2003, 03:02 PM
Ok where is footsiefreak when u need him - he must be off having foot intercourse (yes folks there is such a thing).
The word whore is better applied to the \"attention whore\" type of person. Esp women who are 7-9s who think that every man should be checking them out and they go out especially just to walk around and get attention, if they dont get it from one guy they hang around until they do bobbing the foot up and down and playing with their hair looking stunned and unable to speak. As soon as they get a look they vanish. Flirt and run away games. Ive simply told a few to [bad word] off occasionally just to see what response i got and i got shock and horror - a red face and they disappear and stop being annoying. Now if i am going to flirt i am going to make a solid sexual move and either scare them off or get them to [bad word] me if they are good looking enough or smell good enough. Force the issue it encourages women to think before they annoy men for attention.
Clit freak, well hey why not spread the fun around and get her worked up before sex.

Watcher
03-11-2003, 03:04 PM
Back on track. Ill just mention pheromones just to keep it on the pheromone forum. Lol the clit obviously produces some couplins ????.
Was this thread ever direction for any one particular direction.
Lets mention nuclear warfare while we at it.

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 03:06 PM
what is more offensive clit or cunt?

bundyburger
03-11-2003, 03:48 PM
Definitely the latter. I don\'t think I\'ve ever been able to say that without getting a a bad look. (during sex,forplay etc) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Nothing wrong with clit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 03:51 PM
I actually like both words. When they\'re referring to body parts. It\'s about the worst insult there is to call a woman a cunt. Something I don\'t say unless I mean it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:11 PM
<<what is more offensive clit or cunt?>>

I hate the second word when it is used as a body part. I think it should only be reserved for a nasty, mean woman /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bundyburger
03-11-2003, 04:29 PM
I have NEVER been able to use it without offending. (or seeming to offend).

Anywayz. There are other words, so it doesn\'t matter. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-11-2003, 04:41 PM
<<The word whore is better applied to the \"attention whore\" type of person.>>

If I had a Dime for every time you said those two lovely words, I would be filthy rich. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

cuddlebear
03-11-2003, 07:35 PM
Well, I see this thread is going strong. As a musician, I always like to be at the top of the charts /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif OK, back to business now, where was I? Lick lick ... lick lick ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-11-2003, 10:11 PM
A song called here i go would be applicable here \"attention whore\" could also be referred to as \"attention seek and destory personality\" - fluff and run is also another good description.
Maybe a song called lick lick might be the next number one i can just see it now with the video clip involving a phero forum members clit being licked and a sign saying no cunts were hurt in the making of this film.
Ok enough blabbing for now, i agree a cunt should be a nasty bitch not a female body part.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 06:27 AM
You should all see \"The Vagina Monologues.\"

badger
03-12-2003, 06:55 AM
Hi Elana
What you and FTR say is v.interesting. I must also divulge the same fetish, I love pleasuring girls with my tongue. What always surprises me is how wide the spectrum is for what individual girls like...some like attention exclusively on their \"button\", for others, that\'s too intense so they like licking around it. Some seem to like the whole area avoided althogther, preferring their lips to be licked or chewed. For some it\'s clockwise only, others anti-clockwise and so on.
I get great pleasure from going down on a girl and 69-ing, but for some reason simply receiving has a weird effect on me, just makes me wriggle and go light headed but can\'t go any further than that for some reason. If I\'m receiving I need to be giving at the same time or it doesn\'t work, like there\'s some kind of \"circuit\" involved.
Anyway, thanks for sharing, and be careful !

Gerund
03-12-2003, 02:18 PM
Um, have you seen \"The Scrotum Monologues?\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif **giggle** /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Why, no -- would you care to perform them for me?

Gerund
03-12-2003, 03:53 PM
Okay -- my place at 9:00? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2003, 06:52 PM
I\'ll be at the door at 8:59.

Watcher
03-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Ill be watching by 9.01
Making my notes on human behaviour he he.

CptKipling
03-14-2003, 08:35 AM
Ok that crossed the line....

lol