PDA

View Full Version : ? for guys whose ladies wear -none

Sexyredhead
03-10-2003, 09:40 AM
How easy is it for y\'all to smell -none on your ladies? What about the \"super noses\" out there?

Phantom
03-10-2003, 09:44 AM
Hey sexy have\'nt seen you around for a while...., I can easily smell the nol and none when girls forget to put deoderant or do strenuous exercise, it smells like a sweet musk but compares in no way to how a guy smells when he wears no deoderant.

Sexyredhead
03-10-2003, 09:51 AM
How \'bout TEw? How easily can you smell that on a girl? I find I can smell it even if I only use a drop and cover it directly with perfume (Angel), especially if I\'m warm. From the rxn\'s I get from guys (standing very close, among other things) I guess they can\'t smell it or don\'t notice it, or don\'t say anything about it. Or maybe guys smell it differently? Comments on this forum lead me to believe it stinks just as much to guys as it does to me.

Phantom
03-10-2003, 09:55 AM
I like the smell of my girls pits, it turns me on. Lots of guys dont care if girls have a little BO (or synthetic BO) and since you cover it with perfume they probably dont notice it at all.

Sexyredhead
03-10-2003, 09:58 AM
Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadDoctor
03-10-2003, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I\'m sure that the guys concerned would love to make you smell sweaty.

Sexyredhead
03-10-2003, 10:15 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
03-10-2003, 12:09 PM
I can smell anol anone and arone.

CptKipling
03-10-2003, 02:09 PM
Ever noticed how guys like to smell your hair? In fact, ever noticed how you like to use your hair as a courtship device? There are lots of pheros in your hair, which will bring a slightly stinky smell with them. Guys won\'t mind so much

Watcher
03-10-2003, 04:45 PM
That is why the hair is a primary pheromone applicaiton point, it gives great dispersal in all directions and unlike skin takes a long time to break down giving greater durability through the day - sort of slower realise.
And its a primary courtship device.