PDA

View Full Version : Fragrance Oil Concentrates

Goanna
03-10-2003, 05:33 AM
Has anyone here used these when experimenting? I am thinking about ordering some aqua di gio concentrate to play around with. If I wanted plain cologne, I would buy the real deal, but if I am going to be adding pheromones and ethanol to it, why not try the concentrate?

If anyone here has used them before, do they actually smell anything at all like what they claim? It would be cool to use them to mix up all different formulas, without worrying about losing money on the cologne if it doesnt work out.

Phantom
03-10-2003, 05:37 AM
The quality of the fragrance vary\'s by manufacture, if your going to buy off ebay get it off this guy ( http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hayward _enterprises&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25 (\"http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hayward _enterprises&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25\") ) he seems to have the best oils for your need.

Goanna
03-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Thanks. I just order a bottle of Angel for men and Acqua Di Gio Oil Concentrate from that seller. I will post my results when I receive them. Thanks.

bjf
03-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Yea, let us know how acqua di gio is ... i wanted to get some of that but was looking for a knock off

Goanna
03-18-2003, 05:30 PM
UPDATE:

I received them today. They are awseome. They smell exactly the same, and they are much stronger. The smell doesnt change as the day goes by either, as it does with some other imitations. You only need a couple of drops also, so the bottle will last a LONG time.

Big Bump for Hayward Enterprises.

Phantom
03-18-2003, 06:22 PM
I knew I was right /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif, they make the best oils!

Goanna
03-18-2003, 07:45 PM
Yeah, they really are good. I was surprised at the scent of Angel though. I didnt expect that at all. I was expecting a similar scent to aqua di gio, as that is what everyone compares it to. I dont know if it really suites me, but I will try it out anyway. I cant see myself wearing it every day though.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-18-2003, 07:46 PM
That\'s what everybody contrasts it to, I think.

Kifer85
03-18-2003, 10:12 PM
so how do you mix with the oils?
do you add any water or ethanol in addtion to the mones to make a spray? Please post the way you have mixed mones, ratios, products, amount used, etc.

Thanx

Goanna
03-19-2003, 04:49 AM
Thats what I intend to do, but I dont have any ethnaol right now. I should be able to pick some up in a couple of days.

Quorum
07-25-2003, 09:37 PM
Just got a couple of bottles from Hayward Enterprises myself: Allure (m) and Polo Blue. Like the other folks who have posted on the boards about Hayward, I\'m pleased . . . especially because I can\'t really afford the real deal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought I\'d drop some into my bottle of TE (which is basically full). Anybody tried it, think it would be a good or bad idea, or have a sense of how much fragrance I should use?

Today I tried mixing one drop of Allure with two sprays of TE in my palm, and it seemed to be a good mix. Anyone have an idea of how many sprays, roughly, there are in a bottle of TE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

scratchnsniff
07-25-2003, 09:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Just got a couple of bottles from Hayward Enterprises myself: Allure (m) and Polo Blue. Like the other folks who have posted on the boards about Hayward, I\'m pleased . . . especially because I can\'t really afford the real deal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought I\'d drop some into my bottle of TE (which is basically full). Anybody tried it, think it would be a good or bad idea, or have a sense of how much fragrance I should use?

Today I tried mixing one drop of Allure with two sprays of TE in my palm, and it seemed to be a good mix. Anyone have an idea of how many sprays, roughly, there are in a bottle of TE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Make small batches instead of using a whole bottle of TE. Even if you like the resultant mix, you\'d be hard pressed to make new mixes without buying a new bottle (being that most liquids are pretty hard to seperate. Stupid chemistry.)

Scratchnsniff

MysteriousMan
07-26-2003, 12:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Be careful and start with small batches. It is possible that there are reactions over time that you don\'t want. There is more than adding two scents.

Other mixes I tried, like JOOP! + P10, smell really nice and stay nice for a longer time.

Cheers,
MysteriousMan

tallmacky
07-26-2003, 03:24 AM
Wow, this is a really old post. I was going through it and saw a reply from \"Phantom\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif