PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Hit -- I love AE/m

druid
03-10-2003, 12:15 AM
Well there is this new woman(single mom late 20\'s. face is not that great, but her A$$ is wonderful, legs great from playing soccer, hair is great, and body overall is good) at my job (a manager -- she is my Boss!) and I have been wearing around her for a few days AE/m four drops cover with Aqua Di Gio or AE/m 3 drops with 1 spray of ProEdge sample same cover. Now I apply to wrists, chin, and (if four drops) back of neck. If 1 spray of ProEdge then I spray it on my head -- I shave my head. I usally put on 2-3 sprays of Aqua Di Gio, head, wrists and sometimes front torso.

Anyways she is always tounching my arms and hands. Postioning herself so that my elbow touches her boob. One day I start asking her about her apartment (trying to isolate -- I had started to noticed that she wanted me) and she says you should see my apartment, I will cook for you. So I ask her when and she tells me that she has guests (a couple) from england stayin with her and that when they leave we will plan it. Well they left today. So I told her thrus is good for me and she agrees and gives me her cell number. Then later on, about 2 hrs, she says that the couple had rented some movies and they weren\'t do back until friday. She asked me if I would watch them with her. She also said the movies were rated XXX. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Well gotta figure out how many condoms to take with me. I think I will wear the same thing as today (3 drops and 1 spray) but I will add I drop mixed with some TE around Mr.Winky.

AE/m (especially when the NONE is spiked -- TE and I have even had it work with RM) has given me a lot of those subtle hits that i love so much. Along with this blanant one.

druid
03-10-2003, 12:16 AM
oh yeah it is the old AE/m. Now you guys better not buy it all up, leave some for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 12:42 AM
Very nice druid, oh what a coincidence the couple rents these nasty movies and she just wants to offer you a chance to watch them. hehehehehe. After many of the stories I have read and yours I can\'t wait to get some AE/M The Rone, Nol and that big hit of -none and the addition of a bit of TE must set it off. How long were you wearing phero\'s around her and when did you notice the change in her behavior?

\"ll there is this new woman(single mom late 20\'s\"

Just hope her kid isn\'t up all night.

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 02:45 AM
Yeah Baby ! Congratz druid on that supa-dupa fly hit !

I looooooooove AE/m too. If that aint a lovepotion then may the gods strike me with lightning !

*duck* hmm nothing happens /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I have 5 bottles of AE/m new scent and I think its a very good product. You say u have the old , consider buying new version next time. Smell is so great , its like expensive cologne. Some people on this Forum say it smells like agua di gio. So no need to cover at all....

My favourite application with AE so far is : 3 - 4 drops applied on clothing next to my neck. + a little bit Soe gel smeared on clothing also next to neck (2 up the friendlyness level even more) Works wonders.
Girls are touchy/flirty/chatty , men respect me in a \"friendly \" kind of way. Its not like : \"I\'m afraid so I respect him\". Its like , \"he is a great guy so I respect him.\"

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 03:03 AM
<<men respect me in a \"friendly \" kind of way. Its not like : \"I\'m afraid so I respect him\". Its like , \"he is a great guy so I respect him.\">>

If I had to explain my experiences with AE/m that would be the perfect sentence. almost. lol
I really need to use it by itself more to know how it effects the girlies, but that pretty much says it about guys. Probably a good WAGG style product for me maybe. Let\'s just see. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

proteus
03-10-2003, 03:19 AM
Excellent hit story!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif And glad to see you have the \"skills\" to match the pheros - nice way you got her to invite you over to her place. Good luck.

druid
03-10-2003, 10:37 AM
well i was wearing the pheros around for a almost 2 weeks now (I don\'t see her everyday). which is the same time see started working with me. So she always has smelt me with the pheros on. And it has always been either AE/m or AE/m and TE mixed. I don\'t think the kid is a problem, the kid is young like 8 months old.

CptKipling
03-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Sounds good!

Glad to hear the -none (plus secrets) are working for you!

Watcher
03-10-2003, 03:04 PM
You were saying that u had some straight Anol, did u have any problems with aussie customs when u ordered it through, cause im thinking of getting some in the future.

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 03:21 PM
Speaking of Secrets ingredients.....anybody tried a bit of edge mixed with a bit of npa , in order to profit from all secret ingredients. Results ? Threads you could point me to ? Just out of curiosity...I have nothing with secret ingredients (well maybe PI/m/unscented - a sheet of paper u get with the bottle claims it has something secret) So I wonder if this might be worth looking into....If not lol who cares - All I NEED in this LIVE of SIN is Me and my Aaaaalter Eg00000 !

Another idea :

NPA + TE + WaGG could be something interesting....

franki
03-10-2003, 03:28 PM
NPA and TE have the same secret ingredients ...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Watcher,
Nahh... I ordered the Chemistry kit. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I was expecting to have hassles with that, but it turned up still. An interesting point though, it came packaged WITHOUT the \"global priority mail\" bag. SO maybe they opened it up. I want to order some other straight -mones too, so I hope that\'s possible.

Have you had trouble in the past at all?? I think I remember you talking about A1 and wishing you could order it a while back.

Watcher
03-10-2003, 04:33 PM
Well i had a SOE taken once but out of 25 orders thats good - i think it was customs theft. Bruce replaced it for me free of charge which was good. Ive ordered many other products and nothing has been checked or even tampered with. It is perfectly legal to import the pheromone products anyway.