PDA

View Full Version : How to apply the mix???

Alquimista
03-09-2003, 10:06 PM
Hi Everybody!
I am a new guy on these pheromones stuff and after explore this site I ordered a TE, a AE a PI, and some SOE gel. I had been reading some previous posts from the Scientist and TBIRD as well other guys about the best mixes and I tried some mix that they talk that gave to them a lot of sucess, like AE:PI, AE:SOE, but it is not working with me! So I realized that maybe I do not know exactlly how to mix the products and how to apply the mix. Can somebody give me some formula of mix as well tell me how to mix those products and how to apply the mixes ??? (specially TBIRD and Scientist)

Watcher
03-09-2003, 10:48 PM
1st take a quick read in the reference material at the top of the page and go after the cookbook section for additional info and tbird and others will give u advice.
I use the empty SOE bottle for my new mixes.
The roller cap is good and a needless syringe allows precise measuring. Also dont mix the SOE gel it is used only as a standalone product.

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 02:53 AM
PI Standalone = 2 drop applied on eyebrows (one drop each)
AE Standalone = 3-4 drops on pulse points (also try chin , jawline / behind ears)
Soe Standalone = 1/3 or 1/2 of the gel pack if its the bottle version , few inch swipes will do the trick.

STILL NO effect ????? Then its either your bacteria or natural phero signature messing things up for u.

Read : http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=57805&page=3&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=57805&page=3&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=\")

Will give more idea where to apply...

Enjoy + Keep in mind , pheros always work , learn how to use them !

Oh forgot to mention : When mixing the stuff u have :

Use AE as base with 2-3 drops.
Then apply 1 - 1,5 drops of PI , if you want more sexual stuff going on.

Or

Use AE as base with 3-4 drops then add few swipes of SOE.

Enjoy

Alquimista
03-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Thanks TBIRD for the great advice. Now I just have one more question before try to use the pheros by \"your way\": Should I apply 3-4 drops of AE standalone on each pulse points, on the chin, and behind each ears or should I prepare apart the product and then mix??? I mean, when people on this forum say to apply a certain amount of drops of a product on some body points, as the one listed before, do I have to apply this amount on each point (for example 2 drops on my left pulse + 2 drops on my right pulse) or should I prepare the given amount apart and then just apply with my finger on those points???

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 10:50 PM
If someone says they used 4 drops of AE they mean overall. i.e. 1 drop on left of neck , 1 drop on right of neck , 1 drop on left wrist point, 1 drop on right wrist point etc

No way would you use 4 drops on every point. 16 drops overall would be a waste. If not an OD. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif