PDA

View Full Version : THE RATER (1-10)

tallmacky
03-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Usually when someone is talking about the hits they get from some girl and how hot she is they usually give a number value. The lowest is 1 and it goes up to 10 1 being horrible disgusting and 10 being absolutely perfect. I think our opinions vary much so I took pictures of like 13 girls just out of random that I found online did some photoshop work and put it all in one big ass picture, and was wondering if people could fill it out using the 1-10 system for each picture below. Just follow the letter.

http://pub6.picturehost.co.uk/therater.jpg

Here is a quick poll if you prefer not to post each girls number.
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1047269391tallmacky\">

Hottest Girl in your opinioin
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"1\">A
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"2\">B
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"3\">C
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"4\">D
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"5\">E
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"6\">F
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"7\">G
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"8\">H
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"9\">I
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"10\">J
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"11\">K
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE=\"12\">L
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Here is mine

A: 9.5
B: 4.5
C: 6.8
D: 2.1
E: 10
F: 3.8
G: 10
H: 7
I: 9.8
J: 7.6
K: 9.7
L: 3.9

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 04:12 AM
Hehe funny stuff.

But seriously u need more girlies in the mid-range...
So far its either \"Eeeeeeeeeeeks\" or perfect 10 ...

Anyways , here is my rating :

A = 9 (young upperclass lady)
B = 1 (teacher kind of face)
C = 5 (Average next door girl)
D = -1 (nightmare.........)
E = 11 (You kidding me ? THIS is Jessica Alba man. The hottest girl in Hollywood. Jennifer Lopez my a.s.s !)
F = 1 (teacher again , only build to resist this time)
G = 8 ( China beauty )
H = 7 (again next d00r girl , but a hottie)
I = 12 (AAAAhh THIS my friend , is TYRA \"GODESS\" BANKS )
J = 5,5 (next door type , bit above average)
K = 10 (Forgot her name , but cute cute cute + sexy panthera)
L = 4 ( Good looking grandma with dyed hair + 7 face liftings )

Thats about it .......funny stuff anyways....get more pics + a wider \"beaty range\" + leave out the obviously scary ones....You don\'t want them 2 haunt people in heir dreams , do u ????

bivonic
03-10-2003, 04:34 AM
Also get full body shots with a pic of them smiling perhaps, but I\'ll try &amp; rate them, also I agree leave the hooches out of the survey.

A. 8.5 (looks like a bitch, cannot see smile or rest of body)
B. N/A
C. 5
D. N/A
E. 8.5 (is that Jessica Alba?)
F. N/A
G. 7 (but not my type)
H. 8 (pretty girl, something is odd about her though)
I. 9.5 (Umm Tyra Banks?)
J. 5
K. 8.5 (Also looks like a celeb, not sure from where 24?)
L. N/A (Sorry Bette you don\'t even get a rating)

Side note - Some would bump their looks rating based soley on them being an actress - I don\'t - looks are looks, if you think they are more difficult of a catch &amp; you will give someone like Calista Flockheart a bump from a 7 to an 8.5 just because she\'s a celeb I\'d beg to differ, yeah she has a pretty smile, nice legs &amp; butt, but I need some knockers.

franki
03-10-2003, 04:40 AM
I can\'t believe that Girl G gets a 10 from you, she looks goofy .. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

Phantom
03-10-2003, 04:41 AM
So who\'s a 10 in your opinion? (does\'nt have to be from that set of pictures)

bivonic
03-10-2003, 05:04 AM
Where do I start...

10\'s in my book:

<ul type=\"square\"> My friend \"Sally\" sooo resembles Denise in every way, except for her eyes, Sally\'s have a hazel hue.
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_lisa_dergan2.jpg>Lisa Dergan (\"http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_denise_richards1.jpg>Denise\")

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_jennifer_walcott3.jpg>Jennifer Walcott (\"http://www.chathamnc.com/photos/acd08242189b.jpg>This\")

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_britney_spears1.jpg>Britney Spears (\"http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_elin_nordegren3.jpg>Elin\")

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_brooke_burke1.jpg>Brooke Burke (\"http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_jaime_pressly1.jpg>Jamie\")

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_catherine_zetajones3.jpg>Catherine Zeta Jones (\"http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_jennifer_love_hewitt2.jpg>Jennifer\")
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.cutthroatffl.com/fbg_heidi_klum2.jpg>Heidi Klum</a>
[/list]Don\'t get me wrong if there was a better pic of Tyra Banks, I\'d give her a 10, but not based only on her head shot. Same goes for Jessica Alba, I was trying to forget who they were &amp; forget about some other pictures I\'d seen of them, it\'s just those pics were not full representation of them. My buddy rates girls via face &amp; then body &amp; kind of averages the two, I can not do that, I have to look at her as a whole package &amp; then come up with a rating.

Maybe a better question would be out of all of the ladies I posted above, how low could you rate them?

Phantom
03-10-2003, 05:10 AM
I say all of those are 10\'s except Elin Nordegen she\'s a 9.5.

EXIT63
03-10-2003, 05:12 AM
I like H

seadove
03-10-2003, 05:14 AM
C is a 12

EXIT63
03-10-2003, 05:21 AM
Number 1 being the hottest!
1 Elana
2 H
3 A
4 J
5 K
6 I
7 G
8 E
9 C
The rest don\'t make the cut.

seadove
03-10-2003, 05:24 AM
Post deleted by seadove

Phantom
03-10-2003, 05:30 AM
C is a 7

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 05:49 AM
Guys!! Come on, there are better pictures of \'E\' - Jessica Alba out there!! She\'s a lot better then that... http://www.actressarchives.com/jessica/ (\"http://www.actressarchives.com/jessica/\")

Elana
03-10-2003, 05:52 AM
This is a total turn off. It makes you guys look like puds

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:03 AM
whats a pud?....mmmmmmmmmmm............. those pictures of Jessica Alba are delicious /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:09 AM
dork, loser, geek, nerd

franki
03-10-2003, 06:14 AM
Hey, I agree with you, E. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Franki

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:16 AM
Well that\'s a first /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:19 AM
I\'d love to see the ratings for which of those women do you guys actually think would fu%k you. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:20 AM
We really don\'t care what you think, this is what guys do, flip through playboy magazines and enjoy themeselves. Any guy who does\'nt is abnormal, and is a dork, loser, geek or nerd who gets no ass.

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:21 AM
NO, not all guys do this. Some of the coolest guys on this forum...the ones that really get women don\'t do this. Those are the guys that have been PMing me saying how dumb this makes men look.

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:23 AM
They are just jealous that they dont get any, and have bad taste in women so all they do is bitch about it.

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:23 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gifOK

seadove
03-10-2003, 06:24 AM
Actually I care what Elana thinks. This is really more like betting on horses which is not decent.I apologise to anyone who took offence.Especially Elana.

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:26 AM
I\'m not offended....just amused /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
Thanks for your concern though

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:30 AM
You know I love you Elana. All were doing is trying having fun here, seadove if you just wanna be a party pooper just leave /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:32 AM
I\'m going...../ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Have fun silly guys /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:34 AM
awww you so cute.... I was telling seadove to leave not you, you can stay /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:35 AM
If I stay can I still call you guys names? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:35 AM
yea.... you can call me daddy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
03-10-2003, 06:36 AM
Phantom what don\'t you be what you are?\\

Invisible that is?

You don\'t own this forum, so go jump in the lake!

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:36 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif OK....how about BIG daddy?

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:37 AM
Papi Chulo is fine /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

seadove
03-10-2003, 06:37 AM
Elana you stay here.

Phantom buzz off.

franki
03-10-2003, 06:38 AM
from Seadove:
\"You don\'t own this forum, so go jump in the lake! \"

lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

(just making sure you don\'t delete that)

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:40 AM
&lt;Phantom what don\'t you be what you are?&gt;
WTF?
&lt;You don\'t own this forum, so go jump in the lake!&gt;
Jump off my c*ck

seadove
03-10-2003, 06:40 AM
Franki
What ever your crooked motives are, I\'m not deleting anything.

seadove
03-10-2003, 06:41 AM
&lt;&lt;&lt;Jump off my c*ck &gt;&gt;&gt;

You don\'t have one.

franki
03-10-2003, 06:41 AM
There is nothing ugly in my mind this time, Seadove, I just say what I think.

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:44 AM
You wish I did\'nt have one, If I knew where you lived I would go over there and slap you with it.

Elana
03-10-2003, 06:46 AM
GUYS- CUT THE CRAP!

Phantom
03-10-2003, 06:51 AM
-Exit-

\"Number 1 being the hottest!
1 Elana
2 H
3 A
4 J
5 K
6 I
7 G
8 E
9 C
The rest don\'t make the cut. \"

So true /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2003, 08:07 AM
Thanks, Exit. You shameless suck up.

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 10:49 AM
Elana you won\'t be so negative when I come out with the \"THE RATER FEMALE VERSION\" I am sure the woman will love my great selection in umm wait that sounds a bit non-manly. Anyhow the women will have something to debate over as well. By the way this is male bonding it is very important to us, I would never turn off Oprah when you were viewing it now would I? Phantom thanks for staying true to the orginality of the thread.

I know my selection varried widely I was in a rush, I didn\'t intentionally choose actress\'s I just choose the best of the best, I will get full body pics and clearer ones next time. Thanks for all who participated jackinpower!~!

Elana
03-10-2003, 10:55 AM
I can\'t rate guys that I have never talked with. I won\'t be joining in the fun. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

If you ever caught me watching Oprah....you had better turn it off for me and check my pulse quickly. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 11:25 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

It is supposed to be FUN ! Nothing more nothing less.
Everybody calm the f.u.c.k. down !!!

TO Elana : When you first see a man , YOU DO JUDGE HIM BY LOOKS ! Aight ! Don\'t tell me you don\'t... Looks are ALWAYS first ..then inner values.

Imagine a guy ugly as hell , so ugly he wouldn\'t get laid in a mexican whore house , with fistfulls of \"hundret\" dollars...

You think he has much chance to show his inner beauty ? Not really huh ? People get autmaitcally repelled....and assume ugly = bad , stay away ! This might be a totally different scenario if u get to talk to him. (and he might turn out to be the nicest person on this planet) Aight !

So what we do here is rate people by their looks , and only by that.

Imagine you are the head director of \"Mens Health\" \"Playboy\" whatever....Rating people by looks is actually a very very well paid job - think of casting agencys. ( I wish I had a job like that...)

ARE THESE PEOPLE all jerks to you ? NERDS ? I don\'t think so.....

You are, like always, very welcome to join the fun....
Next time when we rate Men , or get a wider selection of Females... Its interesting to know how a female rates other Females. And don\'t tell me you don\'t ! Hehe ! Its womens favourite hobby , to Gossip gossip gossip about other Females.

Imagine you walk around with your man ...he sees a hot blonde with some serious rack...U notice that and u go : Why are u looking at her , its just silicone titz , she is sooo stupid blablabla... Most women will do that.
Maybe in your case this is not true , cos as you say you happen to be an unbelievable hottie yourself. Still true for most.

Well...
hehe got a little carried away , hope I made myself clear. Its just entertainment for the fun of it !

Elana
03-10-2003, 11:32 AM
TBird....I love you all and I reserve the right to call you all a bunch of puds. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It\'s said with love.

I guess I just feel bad for the girls that didn\'t ask to have their pictures put up on a forum and have guys rate them and make fun of some of them. That\'s what bothers me about the whole thing. If it was a site like \"Hot or Not\" where people submit their own photos to be judged, it wouldn\'t bother me one bit. In fact I would probably join in the fun, but these girls didn\'t ask to be judged, rated and made fun of by a bunch of strangers. That\'s just my opinion.

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 11:47 AM
Ok I respect that.

Watcher
03-10-2003, 12:18 PM
I thought women judged men based on looks and then $$$$. With pheromones even the geeks out there get laid more often and quite often the geeks have the 10 women because they make lots of $$$$ through being so smart.

Elana
03-10-2003, 12:23 PM
I would never and have never judged a man on how much money he has or does not have. Not my style!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Nope, me either.

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Hahaha it seems that Elana and FTR have found the moral high ground but, it happens that the pictures I took are either from really famous and rich woman, who are talked and discussed about so much I do not see how what we are doing is so morally endangering you girls talk about how you like Nicole Kidman\'s nose and so on. Second the other pictures are from FTJ (facethejury) this is a site where people get their profile read and their pics rated so I do not see a problem there either some of the more ugly woman were found on uglypeople.com now hey I did not make this site but if UP is getting around 16 million hits a day I doubt that our opinions matter. All pictures are of people who willingly put their pictures online to be judeged in some way. I don\'t see how we can place morals in every single thing.

Elana and FTR I want to know if the opportunity presented itself would you have sex with a alien? I mean this could be a great opportunity to discover more of a more advanced race, I would because I would never judge anyone on their looks as long as they have a great personality you know? I am just jabbing hey jab me back oh no you got me with a upercut there goes my eye oh crap. Yeah a bit abstract sorry about that honey bunny.

Expect the \"The Rater Female Version\" later tonight I got alot of men to look at as for you girls get me good with a comeback and if you want hey judge the girls I have presented.

Gerund
03-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Then it\'s okay if I give the $6,000,000 to PETA? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Elana
03-10-2003, 01:05 PM
Moral high ground and Elana....that sounds funny together./ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Do you really think the people on ugly.com chose to have their pictures posted?

I\'m sorry but I think it is cruel to make fun of some of these women....I think it is mean spirited...I\'m not stopping you from having your fun. Carry on.... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
03-10-2003, 01:07 PM
I think it is not morally bad to rate women like this.

My point is, I see beautiful women allmost every day on the street, in shops and at college. I don\'t always understand why these celebrities get so hyped up, when I see the same kind of girl here that is actually approachable and not someone I only know from TV or the Internet. That is why I think it is not cool.

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 01:10 PM
I know your tactics Elana ohhhh no not the guilt trip stop hheeheh.This is for science purposes I happen to consider myself a great scientist YEAH. These woman are talked about by the \"queen bees\" and besides If I am going to do a 1-10 I have to have a 1 or a 2.

still thinking about E.T. Elana?

I see where you are coming from Franki its hard to find 9\'s and 10\'s pictures online.

Elana
03-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Come on TM....I have no motives or tactics. That\'s just silly. I don\'t hold anything against any of you guys. I am just saying how I feel about the situation. I too love beautiful and sexy men, but I still wouldn\'t feel comfortable making fun of a picture of a not so attractive man on this forum. What if some of the men here thought that the guy I was making fun of was actually better looking then them. That\'s sad. I don\'t want to go there. Why do you care what I think? Do your thing....

I don\'t understand the ET question.

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 01:19 PM
http://pub6.picturehost.co.uk/ETdoit.jpg

I must care what you think because I respect all.

Elana
03-10-2003, 01:20 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Ok 2 get the fun back in this thread :

By any chance , does it count as 10 if u have sex with five two\'s at the same time ???

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 01:24 PM
Tbird if they are drunk then its just a 7 if sober 10

Tbird have you been hitting on your moms older friends

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 01:27 PM
rofl - I think not ! I might take it into consideration though , to get my brother through school.....man poor kid has really ugly teachers.....but hey its for family right ?!

Watcher
03-10-2003, 02:51 PM
Hey its always for family, that said some males out there are inclined to sleep with aunts and cousins. Back to that original picture, to make it fair we should all take a picture of them without make up etc. J would have been a good looker if it had have been a make up and fashion shoot etc.

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 03:30 PM
This is the reason I love/adore Jessica so much. Even with absolutely NO make up at all , she is still the best looking girl there is....

For example Jennifer Lopez face has more wrinkles than some 90 year old grandpa\'s a.s.s !

Hell , so many so called beautys are 50% make up + 50% camera + filters.

Don\'t want to ruin you dreams , but consider looking at some \"no make up pics\" before saying your final word on some models/actresses/singers beauty.....google for those pics...

Madonna without make up would scare the living shizznit out of everybody....!!!

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 03:35 PM
TBIRD that is very funny because I have a freaking picture I made of this awhile back Here it is.

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://triflux.com/power-of-makeup.jpg>http://triflux.com/power-of-makeup.jpg</a>

I have like a ton of funny pictures and audios I made awhile back

Watcher
03-10-2003, 04:21 PM
You should check out anita doth then at http://www.anitadoth.com (\"http://www.anitadoth.com\") tell me if she should have been included in the survey.

tallmacky
03-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Yeah, she is pretty hot I would say a 8.6 out of 10.

B

Watcher
03-11-2003, 10:06 PM
I would have given her an 8.5 and she topped a poll in the netherlands on a national website like msn in america etc. Anyway they got people to rate their fav celebs and anita got top average rating with 9.2 - about 500000 votes were casts over 1 month.

bivonic
03-12-2003, 07:49 AM
I took a survey over on my football site, this is what 44 data points resulted in, looks like tough graders if you ask me...

A: 8.1
B: 2.5
C: 4.7
D: 1.5
E: 8.0
F: 2.2
G: 6.4
H: 5.2
I: 8.3
J: 5.5
K: 7.6
L: 2.7

Gerund
03-12-2003, 02:07 PM
Gerund &lt;----------- always assigns an extra half-point if they can put their ankles behind their ears~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

tallmacky
03-14-2003, 03:26 PM
man, your friends are pretty tough!!!!

CptKipling
03-22-2003, 08:43 AM
ROTFLMAO!

omg, that was funny, can we do it again?

tallmacky
04-07-2003, 01:22 PM
wow took me awhile to reply to this one hehehe.... I am glad you liked it I thought it was pretty cool, if anyone wants another one or doesn\'t I will/won\'t do one. I don\'t want to offend anyone as I have a habit of doing so. thanks cpt.