PDA

View Full Version : Shower And Still keep Your Natural Signature!

Phantom
03-09-2003, 05:25 PM
It\'s pretty simple when your taking a shower wash your pits with water but dont use soap! (your thinking...hmmmm.... i\'m still going to stink after that shower!) nope just spray a few sprays of your favorite cologne under your pits and presto! your good for the day (the alcohol in the cologne will kill the excess bacteria but will not destroy your unique pheromone signature, and you\'ll even smell good on top of that)

If you use this method there will be a less chance of having the mones backfire (it will stop your friends in your close proximity from biting off your synthetic pheromone signature) I tryed it and it has worked. If you keep using my method after a while your pheromone signature will build up and you wont be able to keep the girls off you!

franki
03-09-2003, 05:41 PM
Actually I still smell something after washing and scrubbing with soap. Personally I wouldn\'t worry about not having enough natural pheromones: I sweat a lot. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Besides that, cologne in your pits tickles ....

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-09-2003, 05:44 PM
It\'s better than those people who OD on anti perspirant........, it matters which soap you use some soaps wash off the phero\'s and some don\'t.

Briela
03-09-2003, 06:42 PM
>> the alcohol in the cologne will kill the excess bacteria <<

Unless your cologne is at least 70% alcohol, it\'s not gonna touch those suckers! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Eau De Toilette Fragrances only contain 4%-8% of perfume oil, the rest is alcohol and other crud.

TBiRD
03-10-2003, 03:16 AM
<<I tryed it and it has worked. If you keep using my method after a while your pheromone signature will build up and you wont be able to keep the girls off you! >>

Cool Idea , but :

Some peoples phero signatures happen to be their greatest enemy ! \"Building it up\" would make things even worse...

CptKipling
03-10-2003, 02:41 PM
I second this idea.

Ideal for after a workout.

NoLimits
03-10-2003, 05:40 PM
I use a good unscented olive oil soap for washing and have been using cologne instead of deo/anti for a long time and it works very well for me. Not just any cologne would be good for this, so experiment. Most antiperspirants contain ALUMINUM to clog your pores and accumulate in your brain. And deodorants blow compared to a good cologne.

DrSmellThis
03-12-2003, 02:15 AM
Without mones I agree with you, but prefer essential oils to control bacteria.

With mones, th OD risk gets big...