PDA

View Full Version : JB 1 still the best

bjf
03-09-2003, 09:56 AM
I tried one dab of npa, ae, te, andro 4.2 and some soe on my face and a small amount of pcc.

so that is like four dabs, and then the roll ons of soe and pcc. Cover with angel for men

I got looks from one girl when i walked by her a few times, just short looks, but mostly i was getting attention from guys. 2 guys reacted to the none. I think NPA\'s secret ingedients make it the best none product, because the difference in using it and ae or anything else has been huge. Even in mixes, other things seem to hurt it. I find that NPA and APC 3 dabs and 7 dabs has had far greater effect on women. Maybe it is my personnel chemistry and existing image that i project that make it the best combo

MadDoctor
03-09-2003, 10:46 AM
One thing about JB#1 I\'ve never been able to figure out is what the APC adds, unless you\'re mixing them together and the NPA is benefitting from the APC\'s oil base somehow. It isn\'t as if NPA seemed deficient in \'none.

Any thoughts on this, JB#1 wearers?

bjf
03-09-2003, 11:17 AM
don\'t forget, seven dabs of hit amounts to a certain amount of none. 2 or 3 is a lot less. But i wonder too. Cause NPA mixed with other things has not worked as well for me

TBiRD
03-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Batman without Robin is like Superman without Cape !

DrSmellThis
03-10-2003, 06:09 PM
I\'ve said on many occasions that NPA could use a tad bit more -none to balance it, and JB1 does that.

bundyburger
03-10-2003, 06:51 PM
<<I\'ve said on many occasions that NPA could use a tad bit more -none to balance it,>>

It\'s interesting too that Krish\'s most successful WKM#1 mix had 3 parts NPA to 1 Part PI/m. I haven\'t had DIHLs with NPA but have with PI/m.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 02:21 PM
well i have had my most obviously sexual hits form JB1. During a semester of cell biology at my college i got this hot Italian girl hooked on my JB1. She would do the butt presentation and turn around and bat her eyes at me. God she invited me back to her house to \"study\",lol, i think she thought it was an anatomy course. This little encounter went on for several weeks. Once at my house a refreshed wtih the JB1 immedialy she came up and smeeled my neck asking what that smell was. I asked why do you like she said yes and thats all she needed to say. I think that the apc has some other ingredients as well as just that tiny bit of anone. i think the success of this mix is due to the interaction between the secret ingredients in both NPA and APC. I Find that the ration of none isn\'t the key to the success and that it works well for me at all ratios! Really if you just want sex I think lacroy products with a little apc do the best. Before you get caught up in all of these super mixes some forum members are trying to develop test the basics. I think pheromones effects are situational. Sometimes members get more into wanting a mix named after them, lol! You have to remember other people try mixing different products not just the ones who always push there exact poportion mixes in this forum. There is an open window of mix ratios that work for different people. If you do decide to mix make small test batches find what works for you. Don\'t be afraid to mix a mix you feel compliments you. Its quality not quanity. I know one thing for sure is no matter what anyone says pheromones work if you use them the right way.

xxxPantero
03-11-2003, 11:13 PM
nate dogg...

where and how do you apply JB#1?

and what\'s ur age/height/weight/looks?

please help me out here. thanks.

CptKipling
03-13-2003, 07:36 AM
Good post nate /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
03-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Yeah those details helped, it woudl be good to get jambat back hes vanished again.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2003, 12:25 PM
I was just thinking about him today, wondering what happened, is he mad about something, did he get hit by a bus, or what?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2003, 01:39 PM
Hey xxxpantero well usually i would mix up my jb 1 and then put it in one of those little vials that you get samples of cologne in. I Then dab 2-4 dabs behind my ears and arond my neck.

22/ 5\'10/157 lbs/ looks i would say an 8

proteus
03-13-2003, 06:43 PM
JB#1 is definitely still the best as far sexual hits go. As I posted a long time ago, my ex. told me many times that whatever cologne I wore (always told her simply Drakkar Noir) drove her nuts, made her so horny and many other sexual hits at clubs too.

I\'ve taken to using JB#1 with other pheros also. The mix that works exceptionally well for me, better than JB#1 is as follows:

2 dabs JB#1 (one behind each ear and smeared along neck)
4 swipes SOE - one behind each ear, and one on each cheek)
2 dabs PF under my nose (to loosen me up)
A spray of Le Male on top of the pheros behind each ear
and a little more Le Male smeared over cheeks to provide cover scent. This mix is the best I\'ve tried on myself and the hits are outstanding - numerous approaches by both young and older ladies (and hot ladies I\'m talking about), initiation of conversation, touching my arm etc. during convo.

Only thing is I\'m kinda involved with someone right now so have not capitalized, as I usually would. I\'ve experimented with many products here, and a lot of them are great including NPA, AE but this mix works the best for me. IMO I think the Le Male cover scent makes the difference, as I tried this with Drakkar Noir, Quorum, Chrome and Fahrenheit, but the huge difference came when I finally used Le Male. I actually don\'t like the Le Male scent too much, but my brother\'s gf recommended it to me - her exact words were \" I love it and all my friends love it too - it\'s all you need\".

B2C
05-23-2003, 09:05 AM
Bump.

I had a great success story using JB#1 earlier this week. I\'ll post it in a new thread when I can get a few mins.

B2C

monesrule
05-23-2003, 09:23 AM
i\'ll second that opinion. and for guys who have only used one or two dabs of npa in this mix, i don\'t think u are doing it justice. try it with three, 7 of apc. if i go out tonite, i think i am going to try four dabs of npa. someone recommened that to me last week.

Charisma
05-23-2003, 09:30 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Robin helped Batman in more than one way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tremann
05-23-2003, 09:37 AM

Yea, but robin is so damn gay.......Spiderman rules

Tremann
05-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Yes, i agree JB1 is a sick mix. I\'ve been using pheros for about a month now, and it seems to have produced the most results thus far.

Skyy
05-23-2003, 12:00 PM
dma maybe I should pick up a bottle of apc..

monesrule
05-23-2003, 12:27 PM
at first i thought i got ripped off buying apc because of its low mone content. But it just mixes better with NPA then anything else I have usd, and 7 dabs of it adds some none to your mix.

Elana
05-23-2003, 12:29 PM
APC was the first product I ever purchased, and it worked very well for me by itself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-23-2003, 12:33 PM
u by yourself works for u. and i am not kissing your ass, just going by the rumor that you are \"supposedly\" hot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
05-23-2003, 12:35 PM
I do very well with men, but I do seem to intimidate most younger guys. With APC and other mones, I notice that younger guys get much more bold, flirty and direct with me. I noticed it the first time I wore APC out.

upsidedown
05-23-2003, 12:39 PM
I do very well with men, but I do seem to intimidate most younger guys.

Elana, you intimidate some of us older guys too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-23-2003, 12:41 PM
Elana, you intimidate some of us older guys too!

I can be kind of scary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif j/k....I am a pussycat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Does anybody know what is in APC/w? Is it none or nol? I have always assumed it is the same or very similar formula as the mens.

monesrule
05-23-2003, 12:53 PM
so do you have to refrain from ones when u don\'t feel like being hasselled, or is the attention always welcomed?

Elana
05-23-2003, 12:54 PM
As long as they are not crude, I am always polite to men. I am a flirt too.

Elana
05-23-2003, 12:55 PM
BTW- Monesrule.....fu@khole (\"Monesrule.....fu@khole\") is considered crude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-23-2003, 01:04 PM
lol. hey at least i left an impression right? if it is in any consulation, you have artistic license to use f-ckStick.

Elana
05-23-2003, 01:06 PM
F-ck stick....hmmmmmm.....I kind of like it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Skyy
05-23-2003, 02:05 PM
sounds like a more complex version of a dildo

monesrule
05-23-2003, 02:06 PM
isn\'t that what a penis is?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-23-2003, 02:14 PM
No, no, you\'re confused. \"more complex version of a dildo - that\'s the definition of a man.

JOKE! Jokey joke!

Skyy
05-23-2003, 04:29 PM
No, no, you\'re confused. \"more complex version of a dildo - that\'s the definition of a man.

JOKE! Jokey joke!

you left out the \'wo\'

woman

ha ha i made teh funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

pelotudo
05-23-2003, 09:19 PM

JOKE! Jokey joke!

you left out the \'wo\'

woman

ha ha i made teh funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Too bad you can\'t spell the right, otherwise it might be somewhat entertaining :P J/K

BTW, I\'m not exactly sure if I mispelled anything in that above sentence.. I\'m really drunk right now and just got head so bear with me...

-Jon

tallmacky
05-23-2003, 09:21 PM
drink wash away the world and warp it, warp it to what you want jon.

Whiffy
05-23-2003, 09:30 PM
Pelo, who\'d you hit?

pelotudo
05-24-2003, 05:29 AM
Heh. Gdam* I still feel drunk this morning.

Whif, it was an old friend. Met her at a party last year, ended up fooling around there, but that\'s it. She wanted to go out, but I was getting involved with a nother girl, and didn\'t pay any attention to her. She called me a couple weeks ago, seeing what\'s up. I invited her to my friends party last night...one thing lead to another at the party...and an hour later I was getting head in the parking lot of my work, with my boss across the street at the bar waiting me to hurry my ass up and get over there to party with them. Fun night I must say, and I\'m doing it again tonight.

-Jon

monesrule
05-24-2003, 05:52 AM
Were you pheromonally naked or were you wearing any?

pelotudo
05-24-2003, 06:00 AM
It was my super spectacular JB#1/AE combo. 2 dabs NPA, center of neck, covered w/ 4 dabs APC below ears and right over NPA, with 1 drop AE on eyebrows. Along with like 1 drop APC on the inside of my boxers.

The problem is, I can\'t really contribute this to -mones. She wanted it whether I had -mones on or not. I\'m about 99.99% sure even if I didn\'t have them on that I would have gotten it. After we finished though, she did say that I was different from when she saw me before. She said that just being next to me was getting her wet and that she wanted to fu*k but couldn\'t (She was on the rag and I didn\'t feel like earning my red wings last night). And that I was more touchy-feely and was more aggressive/alpha...

So I don\'t know, they could have played a part, and probably did...but nothing I did, even feeling her up in the middle of the party before we left, made her push away or respond negatively.

-Jon