10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly, Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
13. Permanent Menstrual Syndrome
14. Potential Murder Suspect

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
03-14-2003, 11:03 PM
This is what it really stands for PMS - PUTTING UP WITH MENS STUPIDITY... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Midol, anyone?

Blackwidow_Woman
03-14-2003, 11:16 PM
hehehe.. its called roll one up and have a few Smirnoff ice.. put your foot up his a$$ and throw him out the door then slam the door and crank the tunes up till the windows just about break,, works everytime .. LOL!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
03-15-2003, 04:03 AM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
I can relate. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I had some pretty bad episodes this month. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Blackwidow_Woman
03-15-2003, 09:45 PM
Ahhhh.. well when you dont want anyone to bug ya or be around, well the boas, pythons and tarantulas lose do the trick well.. its really nice my babies never give me any flack or talk back to me.. They love to hang around the bed while im watching TV and sippin wine, or if im on the comp they are around my neck or on my lap and crawling arcoss the keyboard and desk..nothing works better than my animals to relive stress and crap that goes with PMS.. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif