PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Hello everybody! Well, as you can see, I am a newbie at the whole phero-thing. I have been using Primal Original for the past month now, I figured that I would start with the best on the market (as I\'ve been told) and I have yet to see any noticible results...and I have been keeping a pretty good track on it!

I am a good looking guy and I really do not have any problems smiling, making eye contact, or even talking to women. However, women just do not approach me either; which is why I wanted to give pheros a shot. It get\'s tiring for a guy to do all the work sometimes, you know?

Personally, I have a very keen sence of smell (and I really mean keen). I have followed directions for application of the phero...first I apply my colonge wherever, then I apply one drop of PI behind each ear and a couple of times I have tried a drop on my wrists at the same time. For me, I beging to smell it right away (which doesn\'t really suprise me) and I do think that it has a minute repulsive smell...like body odor. I feel like if I can smell it in that manner then perhaps many others would as well. I am however growing accustom to the smell...I mean it\'s not \'As\' offinsive as it was when I first started, but I am getting use to it.

I am afraid to apply any more than what I have already in fear of ODing. What I want to know is if I should stick with the amount I am applying or should I take the chance and add a couple of drops more even though I haven\'t had any noticible results? Could I assume that most people have not even realized the smell because of the small amounts even though I can?

Please help...cause I think I seriously need it!

Thanks in advance to all who provide their input and suggestions.

Signing out this is...Jedidiah

TBiRD
03-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Why affraid ? Just go for OD , to see if PI does anything at all for u. (Even if its negative) If it does , lower drop amounts , till u get the desired (positive) effect. Btw , with 2 drops of one of the most concentrated products available you are already very well within \"hit-producing\" range , so I guess its either your bacteria or natural phero sgnature messin things up.

Consider reading this post on different application methods.
Should give you more ideas on how to get the pheros working for u. (THEY ALWAYS WORK , just a matter of correct using)

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=57805&page=3&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart= (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=57805&page=3&v iew=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=\")

Enjoy