PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones and layers of clothing

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2003, 04:16 PM
hi guys,

Just wondering....are pheromones less receptive during the winter time where everyone wears layers and layers of clothing after putting on pheromones in lets say the chest area. I think the spring/summer would be the best time to get good results only because you have less to wear. From other people\'s experiences, would you need to increase your dosage?

MadDoctor
03-08-2003, 05:38 PM
1) Lots of clothes can definitely keep the pheromones trapped. Don\'t wear them under heavy clothing.
2) Cold air will make the pheromones disperse more slowly. You wouldn\'t want to OD people as soon as you stepped indoors, though.
3) If people have stopped-up noses, pheromones will probably do nothing at all to them.

bsxs
03-08-2003, 06:11 PM
\"If people have stopped-up noses, pheromones will probably do nothing at all to them.\"

I thought I read that the VNO or whatever was just underneath the nose?

CptKipling
03-08-2003, 08:03 PM
If you cant breath through your nose, the pheros aren\'t hitting the spot...

...i think.

currently quite drunk, please help /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

MadDoctor
03-09-2003, 12:05 PM
Since I doubt that there\'s ever been research on the topic, take a look at this and draw your own conclusions:
www.pherin.com/images/brain.gif (\"http://www.pherin.com/images/brain.gif\")

Then again you might not want a reaction from someone with a raging cold anyway. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bsxs
03-09-2003, 12:14 PM
That\'s a good point that I don\'t want some allergy freak sneezing all over me, no matter how hot. However, spring might be a bad season for us phero users.

tallmacky
03-09-2003, 12:40 PM
and the 1% of the population which has no smell at all though this is rare, I totally forgot about people with stuffy/snot filled noses, we are just getting out of winter here and the only real time alot of people have stuffy noses are the very beginning of spring and the start of winter.

its like our kryptonite