PDA

View Full Version : Update table with scent

Tom
03-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Hi All,

We want to update the table including the scent for each product.
Bruce give me this data, can somebody recheck it and give correction if any.
and please if any other correction or other new data please post
Thanks

Product and then Scent:
Primal/Women Faint L
P 10/women N
P 10/men strong N
A 1 medium D
Androstenone (individual) strong N
androstenol (individual) faint L
androsterone mild R
Chem set various
SOE musk
Primal/mens strong N
Rogue Male Cologne
Primal scented ylang ylang / N
NPA/mens strong N
NPA/womens medium N
AE cologne
AFA medium N
Pheromax/mens strong N
pheromax/women mild C and L
PCC melon
PPA cologne
Andro 4.2 strong N
Edge/men strong N
Edge/womens medium N
Edge/men/sandalwood sandalwood
Edge/women/vanilla vanilla
Attraction mild fragrance
Attrraction/unscented mild N
Realm cologne
APC cologne

Tom
03-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Any Comment, or correction ?
Or we go on with this Data ?
If you only know some, Its is ok to post here.

Because I didnt want to correcting many things after I put it in the table.
I will wait for few more days.

Thanks

franki
03-11-2003, 03:19 AM
\"Edge/men/sandalwood sandalwood\"

Tom, for TE/s you could say it smells like sandalwood AND strong N.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
03-11-2003, 03:44 AM
PCC: melon/cucumber/very faint copulins

franki
03-11-2003, 03:46 AM
AE cologne :

OLD AE : faint, slightly soapy smell
NEW AE : sweet smell, the same as RM

CptKipling
03-11-2003, 08:56 AM
Isn\'t old AE an orange musk?

People might be interested in knowing that SPMO is a simple musk smell conpared to SOE, but that maybe getting too complicated.

franki
03-11-2003, 10:52 AM
\"Isn\'t old AE an orange musk?\"

Could be, I don\'t know how to describe it. We should ask one of the veterans (Oscar?) what AE/old is supposed to smell like.

CJ01
03-11-2003, 11:23 AM
No it isn´t. It was just stinky. Most guys thought it wasn´t though.

Manolo
03-11-2003, 11:26 AM
I\'d suggest to put two columns: 1 for unscented products describing if they have an intense phero smell and a second one for scented products.

franki
03-11-2003, 11:26 AM
Tom, maybe we should also add that AE has a (light) None smell.

Manolo
03-11-2003, 11:28 AM
I smell absolutely nothing in PI/m.

franki
03-11-2003, 11:31 AM
I can\'t smell none either, to me, TE smells neutral, ...... But from what I have read on the forum the none products have a VERY distinct (urinous) smell.

MadDoctor
03-11-2003, 11:32 AM
Any chance of getting EW added to the list, or at least WAGG (since it\'s no longer a \"beta\" product)?

franki
03-11-2003, 11:34 AM
When you know what it smells like. FTR said it smells like rone, what do y´all think?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-11-2003, 11:36 AM
It smells like clean male pit sweat. Rone smells like semen. Which always reminds me of that stupid joke: Q. What\'s that cologne you\'re wearing? A. It\'s called \"Come to Me.\" Does it smell like come to you?

ok, ok, sorry.

Watcher
03-11-2003, 03:32 PM
Thats a good idea manolo. Do you have any other thoughts on the table.

bundyburger
03-11-2003, 04:11 PM
<<Which always reminds me of that stupid joke: Q. What\'s that cologne you\'re wearing? A. It\'s called \"Come to Me.\" Does it smell like come to you?>>

LOL ...gotta remmember that one! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Tom
03-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Hi,

So it is little bit confusing to describe the scent /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif, I hope somebody help me compiling the revised list which accepted by all (same as above but with new correction scent).
I will add WAGG or EW if the data is Complete.
anybody have thsi data ?

Thanks

tallmacky
03-12-2003, 12:03 AM
none smells like sweat
rone smells like semen

WTF? So do cover scents technically even work? so we pretty much smell like a sweaty jerk off?

CptKipling
03-13-2003, 07:32 AM
I\'m talking about the \"middle\" AE...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2003, 08:12 AM
LOL
I\'m talking about the smells of those two things plain, like chem set rone, and not none, WAGG.

\"WTF? So do cover scents technically even work? so we pretty much smell like a sweaty jerk off?\"

What\'s wrong with that?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Don\'t dis my boyfriend, now.

WAGG smells like clean pit sweat to me, and rone smells like semen. None smells like hell. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif But it works.

oscar
03-13-2003, 01:51 PM
franki,

I don\'t really get any \"orange musk\" sensations from my old AE. Not as distinct notes anyway.

Maybe the orange musk description was more applicable to the \"OLD, OLD AE\" scent.

The stuff went through a prior fragrance change at one point. As far as I know, I\'ve only ever had one version, the fragrance prior to the present one, the middle one.
Lightly soapy. Kind of like a good quality lotion-like fragrance to me. Subtle, so as not to clash with added fragrances, but pleasant if used alone. Clean smelling.

As low-key as the fragrance was, I think it covered the phero scents brilliantly.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
03-13-2003, 02:01 PM
I own the middle version too and I think it is a shame that it is discontinued, because I like the smell of it a lot.

oscar
03-13-2003, 02:17 PM
franki,

I totally agree that it was a shame that the old version was discontinued. I don\'t really need another phero that smells like Rogue Male. I\'ve got RM and some One Night Stand that both smell about the same. I sure don\'t need the new versions of AE and PPA to add to the redundancy of my phero fragrances.
(Do you get the feeling that Stone bought a tanker truck full of that fragrance?)
That\'s why I stocked up before the most recent scent change.

The bright side is that Bruce once mentioned in the Customer Questions forum that there is the possibility of Stone running up a batch of the old version if there was sufficient demand.

Maybe it\'s time to start lobbying.

Phantom
03-13-2003, 02:20 PM
Yea I have AE, PPA and Rogue Male and they all smell pretty much the same /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

oscar
03-13-2003, 02:25 PM
Phantom,

It strikes me that they\'re putting far too many of their eggs in one basket, fragrance-wise. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

CptKipling
03-14-2003, 07:31 AM
Yeah they should have different scents, and also some in unscented versions