PDA

View Full Version : ROID RAGE!

Phantom
03-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Don\'t you love it /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif, I feel like i\'m on the top of the world!

Elana
03-07-2003, 05:34 PM
What exactly is roid rage?

bundyburger
03-07-2003, 05:51 PM
It\'s when his hemmeroids are upsetting him so much he can\'t sit still. He\'s pumped up.

Is that it dude?? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2003, 05:52 PM
LOL

SteROIDS

Phantom: no, no, no, honey. bad, bad.

(why do I try? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif )

upsidedown
03-07-2003, 06:10 PM
Oh, I thought he was talking about ANDROID rage. I started to say that I love watching an out of control R2-D2.

But, steroids are another matter altogether. Never mind!

bundyburger
03-07-2003, 06:25 PM
Imagine C3-PO chucking a hissy fit! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
I can imagine him in a tantrum, throwing things around and kicking R2-D2 and sh!t. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Bundy...you are so friken cute! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 07:21 PM
Female Bodybuilders are perhapes the biggest sexual stimulant for just about every guy a I know I love a girl with vein popping muscle and zero percent body fat does it get any better?

bundyburger
03-07-2003, 07:31 PM
<<Bundy...you are so friken cute! >>

Cute! ...Thanks a lot , now I\'m picturing C3-PO in a pink tutu while he\'s going ape sh!t. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-07-2003, 07:33 PM
<<Female Bodybuilders are perhapes the biggest sexual stimulant for just about every guy a I know I love a girl with vein popping muscle and zero percent body fat does it get any better? >>

Yeah babey! ...ummmmm actually not my type. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif I like good definition, but not if it defines that much!

Phantom
03-07-2003, 07:36 PM
I was just feeling a big Testosterone rush a few hours after taking a natural testosterone booster, It felt great /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 07:37 PM
I am talking about some of the sexiest women in the world.

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:2ebgZPneOsQC:www.female-bodybuilders.org/black/black-female-bodybuilder-19.jpghttp://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:mCbld5e2704C:digilander.libero.it/aaaawwww/sexy-female-bodybuilder.jpg

Phantom
03-07-2003, 07:38 PM
lol scary!

bundyburger
03-07-2003, 07:40 PM
Helga and Gertrude. ...my best mates. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
There\'s a lid for every pot, as my granny used to say, and if that doesn\'t prove it, nothing does.

tallmacky
yeah I know I was kidding a bit. I hear that many female bodybuilders are majority wise straight and have a hard time finding a man. not sure why well maybe I have a clue.

upsidedown
03-07-2003, 07:54 PM
>>There\'s a lid for every pot,<<

Not my cup of stew. I prefer my women conisderably less buff thank you.

Gertrude and Helga look like they could literally tear my arms off!

bundyburger
03-07-2003, 08:04 PM
<<Not my cup of stew. I prefer my women conisderably less buff thank you.>>

Come on, imagine that PC muscle. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
03-07-2003, 08:14 PM
Nope, I\'m sticking to my original opinion on this one. Imagine what one of those women could be capable of doing to you in a moment of rage!

Besides, I doubt they\'d be interested in a skinny guy like me anyway, even if I DID go for the muscular look. They\'d laugh at me as being a wimpy little girly-man, and could probably snap me in two like a little toothpick! Ouch.

druid
03-07-2003, 08:27 PM
well gee who doesn\'t like women who look like a man with a woman\'s head. how sexy....

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2003, 08:41 PM
Maybe if you\'re nice, they\'ll come over and POMP YOU OP.

bundyburger
03-07-2003, 08:58 PM
<<Maybe if you\'re nice, they\'ll come over and POMP YOU OP. >>

LOL... And when you are done they may leave the room for a few minutes, but THELL BE BUKK. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-08-2003, 04:51 AM
<<Female Bodybuilders are perhapes the biggest sexual stimulant for just about every guy a I know I love a girl with vein popping muscle and zero percent body fat does it get any better?>>

I agree with druid. It would like doing a man with a female head.

It is possible for a woman to be beautiful and tone, with a shapely feminine body /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

I must admit, men with those veins popping out.....drives me CRAZY!!!

upsidedown
03-08-2003, 07:20 AM
>>It is possible for a woman to be beautiful and tone, with a shapely feminine body <<

Yes, I agree with this. Women can look toned in an estrogen sort of way, or in a testosterone sort of way.

I think you, Elana, fall in the feminine beautiful and toned category. That\'s the kind of woman I\'m attracted to. I\'m NOT attracted to women who look like Hanz and Franz, even if they have a feminine face!

>>I must admit, men with those veins popping out.....drives me CRAZY!!! <<

CRAZY in a good sort of way, or a bad sort of CRAZY? Or has thinking about those popping viens driven you so crazy that you can\'t answer me right now? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-08-2003, 07:50 AM
Thank you for the complement. You shall be rewarded for your kind words /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Veiny arms along with other body part(s) get me <font color=red>HOT!</font color=red>

EXIT63
03-08-2003, 08:24 AM
I don\'t want to date any girl who could kick my ass! Especially if she decided to kick ass in public! How embarassing!!!

tallmacky
03-08-2003, 08:38 AM
\"I don\'t want to date any girl who could kick my ass! Especially if she decided to kick ass in public! How embarassing!!!
Smell Ya Later \"

I just thought about that, that is true and yeah it would be embarrasing. or if you mouth off to her she would just slap you in the face, what could you do about it?

franki
03-08-2003, 08:40 AM
What can you do if a small girl without muscles slaps you in the face? I guess you don\'t want to hit her back either .....

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

tallmacky
03-08-2003, 09:23 AM
yeah I get ya there, its just that I doubt she could hit me to the point were I would want to cry, and it is pretty known that whopping her ass would be easy, a muscle bound woman like some of the hot pictures I posted with test pumping through there system would give me a huge run for my money ok I will be honest they probably would beat the [bad word] out of me. Atleast you can walk the streets at night with her and know she will take care of anything that may come up.

upsidedown
03-08-2003, 09:46 AM
The big question I want to know is...what kind of guys do these \"pumped up\" women find themselves attracted to. Is the normal guy...who they could whip up on with one arm tied behind their backs.....attractive to them? Or, do they prefer comparably pumped up guys who are stronger than them?

Hmm.....I\'ll never know from first hand experience, but I\'ve always wondered about this.

tallmacky
03-08-2003, 11:27 AM
From what I\'ve heard watching my fair share of Ricky Lake they like the considerable pumped up guys, sort of like Jean claud van damm in his good days type of body

EXIT63
03-08-2003, 11:56 AM
Yeah, I think your right. Because their so into what they do. Ya know, working out six days a week and that kind of stuff. I think they like guys who are into serious weight training. I don\'t think too many of them date 98 pound weaklings. And if there\'s some that do. You know the guy is a battered boyfriend.

\"Yes officer, I want to sign a complaint against my girlfriend because she stuck my head between her thighs and squeezed it like a grape.\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
03-08-2003, 11:57 AM
One of the best steriods for \"roid rage\" is methyltestosterone. It will definitely increase ones aggression and irritibility.

I was shocked to read a book for WOMEN by a doctor who says she prescribes a pill called Estratest for faltering libido. It\'s got some estradiol and methyltestosterone. It seems to work but then she complains about it making \"some women\" irritable!!! Any juicehead could have told her that!

I have descovered a nifty, cheap, legal (in the US) prosteroid that can be taken by women before sex. I\'m told that it makes the nerves involved wih sex \"just stand out clearly\" in women.

PM me for more info.

BTW - I like my women soft and pliable - better a few too many pounds than a few too few. I like \'em built for comfort! \"Hardbodies\" need not apply.

Elana
03-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Serious body building is not a hobby. It is a way of life. Of course these women would want men that are into it as much or more than they are.

EXIT63
03-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Yeah...I\'m all for working out and being healthy. I just think that some of them take it too far. I don\'t know what happens to the chicks but did you ever see some of the guys when they stop weight training. All that muscle turns to fat and it ain\'t pretty.

Elana
03-08-2003, 12:16 PM
&lt;&lt;All that muscle turns to fat and it ain\'t pretty. &gt;&gt;

I used to go to a Male strip club. The guys were SMOKIN HOT!!!! On a few occasions I would see a guy that used to be the star of the club but who had stopped working out and it was shocking! Once they let themselves go......it\'s not pretty. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

druid
03-08-2003, 03:11 PM
well if you abuse roids for long enough then you stop working out (and stop taking the roids -- and if you ain\'t working out anymore you would probably stop with the juice) you have fcked up your body\'s endocrince system -- so yeah your gonna get pretty rolly polly.

Women who work out with weights all natural (like the fitness chicks) are HOT. Women who lift weights and pump massive amounts of roids into themseleves look NASTY. I mean how can a guy be attracted to feminity and actually WANT to do her. I mean that is about as close to homosexuality you can get without actually being homosexual.

Mtnjim
03-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Mmmmmmm
Corey Everson
Mmmmmm

Watcher
03-10-2003, 04:27 PM
So in general stay away from any steroids that are bad for u and stick to natural stuff like horny goatweed, health eating and exercise and some protein powder. Workout but dont go all out to look like a dick.