PDA

View Full Version : Calling all mad scientists!!

ladysadness
03-07-2003, 10:25 AM
I am waiting for pi/w, npa and Ew. Now I do have apc, pcc, ppa/w and te/w. plus those oils lavender and vanilla.

I would like to know what out the mone\'s i have/will have can help me get my foot in the door so to speak. I am looking for a big sexual hit.... Do you have any mixes that you know work for getting men...I guess this would be more towards the gay men i am asking...

MadDoctor
03-07-2003, 04:13 PM
What follows is just my opinion. Expect perspectives to differ in minor details, and maybe major ones.

Crash course in mixing:

Androstenol is the most \"social\" of pheromones, as well as the most female aside from copulins. When you\'re wearing it, people will hang around and talk to you more often, and for longer periods. It\'s what\'s in the (nice) lavender oil, the (somewhat overwhelming) vanilla oil, and the main ingredient of the ppa/w. You can\'t really OD other people on it, but you can OD yourself. Since your androstenol-based products are all scented, ODing on the fragrance would be the main thing to look out for. It\'s good for blending with the more male sort of pheromones, which can be a bit raw on their own.

Androstenol alone isn\'t very sexual though, for most people.

Androstenone, androsterone, and androstadienone are somewhat more towards the sexual, as well as towards the male (all humans have all three of these, and androstenol, but the proportions are pretty different between the sexes). Androsterone and androstadienone are maybe a tad harder to OD on than androstenone, and are also somewhat less sexual. Androstenone is seriously sexual, but may be a bit overwhelming in high dosage, even on a guy. Doesn\'t smell too great to most people, either, so don\'t get carried away. Various combinations of these are in most of your other products, aside from the PCC and EW. Oh, and I should add, androstadienone seems to be good for women\'s moods, especially when they\'re PMSing, so a whiff of your npa (which I *suspect* contains some androstadienone) might be handy to have around even if you don\'t wear it much.

Copulins are 100% female, and 100% sexual. They are a lesser component of ppa/w, and the only component of pcc and EW. It would probably be hard to OD a guy on them, but women may occasionally get catty or competitive with you if you have a lot on. With EW, you also have to be very careful about dosage, as it\'s an overwhelmingly smelly product.

The more male pheromones almost always will benefit from some androstenol to take the edge off, particularly on a female. In fact, almost all pheromones seem to benefit from at least a tiny bit of the others. It\'s just a matter of deciding on the proportions that are right for you, your target(s), and desired results. My wife and I share a \"generic base\" which is a lot like \"DD lite\" -- SoE and a tiny bit of NPA. This gives a lot of androstenol, a little androsterone, and a tiny bit of the other male pheromones. Doesn\'t get a lot of sexual hits, but gets very good social reactions, and is nice and safe for anyone to wear. And you can add whatever is appropriate for your gender and make it as sexual as you want.

For a woman to get purely sexual hits, I\'d recommend something like, oh...
a few dabs of ppa/w, a little dab of npa or a bit larger of te/w, and maybe a little pcc for good measure. That gives you pretty much the full range, in reasonable proportions. The more you up the copulins and androstenone, the more blatantly sexual it will be, but the more OD risk you\'ll have, especially with the \'none.

With the collection you have, there are also a number of other ways you could mix things to get to a similar place, so don\'t worry about having bought anything that you can\'t use (well, except maybe the vanilla oil... ).

Almost all of this is already covered really well in the reference area, though. (http://www.love-scent.com/reference/index.html) By all means do read the FAQ if you haven\'t yet, and the cookbook, and get familiar with the product table (http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html). After you\'re comfortable with the basics, definitely read FTR\'s women\'s section in the mixer\'s cookbook (www.love-scent.com/reference/pmc05_05.html). That is probably the best summary of what you want to know. After all, FTR is The Enlightened One! I hope she\'ll update it one of these days with her \"Fallen Angel,\" which sounds like irresistable stuff.

By the time you get done with reading those, and a bit of trying out the exact proportions that work best for you, I doubt that you\'ll have any more questions. You\'ll more likely be giving other people advice.

Happy reading, happy mixing, and good luck with the results! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ladysadness
03-07-2003, 06:25 PM
thanks for all the info. i will read it later i have to go to sleep since i have to be at work at midnight. it\'s 5:24 pm right now.
thanks again. please any more info would be helpful from anyone else too....

Elana
03-08-2003, 05:30 AM
Great post MadDoctor- Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed post for the ladies. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MadDoctor
03-08-2003, 01:35 PM
Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I hope that some others will post, too, I\'m sure I must have left out useful info, and exhibited some sort of bias that isn\'t shared by everyone else here.

Other opinions?