PDA

View Full Version : oops I hope I didn't over do it

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 06:35 PM
I was putting on my mone\'s. about 12 inches of pcc, 1 spray of te/w. and a spray across my chest of white musk. i usually spray that all over my body with out mone\'s. and then like a crazy fool i put about one drop of that vanilla oil in my hair... before that my son said he could smell me now, then i added the vanilla i only used that cause of the nol in it... what do ya think? he rinkled his nose when he said that he ccould smell me, lol, oops!

just a min. ago he said he smelled me now he can\'t he\'s 14yrs. old

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 06:39 PM
after he said he couldn\'t smell it any more.. i went close to him and he made this awful face, not that bad he said. but still the face.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 06:40 PM
now he said yeah it\'s bad... i said liar... i do smell bad... now i guess i should stay away from the public ya think???

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 06:42 PM
i did a test and had him stand up i went closer each time and when i was close to him right next to his face he made a face yuk and said what is that stuff mom.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 06:43 PM
i think i\'m gonna wash my hair since he didn\'t smell me till i put the vanilla oil with nol on; what do ya think?

Phantom
03-06-2003, 06:44 PM
lol help this girl out, too many different scents probably a fragrance OD.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 06:50 PM
i washed my hair, it was the vanilla oil. i asked my son if i smelled the same and he shook he\'s head no really shook it.

upsidedown
03-06-2003, 06:50 PM
If it\'s the Vanilla Oil that I tried, then I definitely think that\'s the problem. That stuff is way too strong, and nat pleasant smelling at all. I\'d say try your pheromones without the vanilla oil, and use some perfume to cover the pheromones.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 06:53 PM
I did just that and i only put a srpay of white musk on earlier, i usually with out mone\'s spray all over front and back.. but i\'ll add some more white musk, now i smell like i did before i put the vanilla oil on. i just washed it out...

Phantom
03-06-2003, 06:55 PM
It\'s sad all those SP oils smell like crap, they are just cheap synthetic fragrances and are just nauseating, I emptied out my SP MUSK in the sink just to use the bottle and dropper for other mixes. They should just stop wasting all that NOL and make a product that actually smells good and is worth using.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 06:56 PM
when they say use a cover perfume, do ya think it\'s okay to spray from head to toe? i did just lightly not like i usually do or could i spray like i usually do with my perfume?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 06:59 PM
I got the vanilla -nol once as a freebie and wrote to the forum almost in tears because it was so vile and I couldn\'t get it off of me. Whitehall told me to put deodorant on it and that helped a lot. I had it on my wrist and had scrubbed my wrist three times with dish detergent, trying to get the smell off, and it wouldn\'t go away and it was killing me. I like the lavender one. I have the rose and it\'s nice, too.

Phantom
03-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Some people only spray enough perfume to cover the smell of the mones, it different for every perfume some are strong and some are subtle, some last all day some last a few hours it\'s all a matter of personal preference. Just don\'t go out bathing in the stuff.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 07:06 PM
what do you think about more of my perfume? that\'s what i\'ll probably do.. i ordered the pi/w i have seen that one dab or drop is just fine since it\'s pretty strong they say????

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 07:09 PM
gee i got that lavender one too.. i guess i\'ll dump them out and use the bottle for the droppers... i can smell the pcc, and te/w just faintly.. i\'ll try a little more white musk...

Phantom
03-06-2003, 07:14 PM
I feel sorry for all the newbies that use the stuff SP MUSK, the first time I used the stuff I just dabbed it without noticing the smell and before I could reallize it I reaked the gawdafull smell of cheap synthetic musk (ever eat synthetic cheese? it tastes worse than it sounds) It stayed with me the whole day (even after washing the application points) Every where I went it seemed to deter everyone near me, it was a really horrible day.

Phantom
03-06-2003, 07:15 PM
try out the lavender before you dump it, FTR seems to like it.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 07:17 PM
when i talk about white musk it\'s the store bought perfume not from love scent

Phantom
03-06-2003, 07:18 PM
i know I was talking about the SP musk oil bruce gives out with TE newbie packs

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 07:19 PM
thanks i didn\'t dump nothing yet. but that vanilla stimks to high heaven and that\'s being nice

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 07:26 PM
should i put more of my perfume on if i can smell the mone\'s still?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 07:27 PM
You can do PI/w and/or PCC with your Peach Soft Musk and White Musk. They really don\'t even need cover scents.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 07:30 PM
i didn\'t use the pi/w yet only the te/w 1 spray and pcc 12 inches. and my white musk. i can still smell the vanilla on my hands just faintly. after washing...

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 07:41 PM
do ya think it\'s safe to go out now, i washed that vanilla out of my hair and off my hands i can still smell it faintly on my hands...and i put more of my white musk on, if i can still smell the mone\'s should i use more white musk.. FTR has good memory, she metioned my peach musk that i metioned in another post... that i didn\'t metion in this post..

Sexyredhead
03-07-2003, 05:14 AM
What usually helps me is to spray my perfume directly where I put my TEw (usually on my chest), then I spray my perfume on my wrists, as usual. So yes, I put on the same amount of perfume I normally would. But if I spray the perfume over the TEw, I don\'t notice the smell of it. If I forget and don\'t spray over it (like Wed), however, I get a little whiff of it on and off all day.

I\'ve heard bad things about the vanilla SP oil from these forums. I have the lavender and citrus, and I like both of those. I guess it depends on the nose, but I don\'t think all of them are bad.

koolking1
03-07-2003, 08:01 AM
I\'ve found the best way to get rid of a scent is to wash the area with one of those antiseptic hand soaps that have become popular in recent years - the pump jobs you put next to the bathroom sink. I don\'t like the smell of pheromones on my fingers and wash it off with that kind of soap - works very well.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2003, 09:35 AM
That doesn\'t work for the essential oils, unfortunately.