PDA

View Full Version : Any Exp. EW users

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 03:05 PM
I a waiting for the EW, pi/w and npa.... got any mixes that really work. i also got the apc, te/w, ppa, pcc and lavender, vanilla oils. I don\'t want to hear of any subtle hits ... tell me your stories....

Got any real hits out there, where men are asking you out... hopefully this cab driver will come into where i work this weekend and we\'ll get past this, just talking bit and hoepfully he\'ll ask me out maybe i\'ll just ask him out... i have become a different person since my divorce and working my personailty has come out of this once shy little woman.

bjf
03-06-2003, 03:15 PM
I was wondering with you....you said you get hit on 2/3 times a day, so I was wondering why you felt so urgent about the pheromones. Then I figured it was that guy you mentioned. So are u just interested in attracting this one guy?

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 03:24 PM
it\'s not urgent, i ordered them all because i am trying to find a good mix. and i meant 2-3 a week not a day. and i don\'t care for the one\'s who are hitting on me. yes there are not one but two guys i like at this time i liked to see if they work on them. oh i lie one other guy that comes to my store, it\'s a new customer but i don\'t think his ava... he came in buying childrens medicine... very cute...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 03:26 PM
Did you do a search in the women\'s forum on EW? There are lots of hit stories.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 03:36 PM
I\'m doing that now... i went all the way to the last page....

Elana
03-07-2003, 07:14 AM
Ladysadness- I know that you have a lot of questions on different mixes. You should probably start posting those questions on the main Pheromone Discussion forum. I bet you will get a lot more responses.

ladysadness
03-07-2003, 09:18 AM
i noticed on that site there are nothing but male users there.,. would their tips be just as helpful?

Elana
03-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Many of the men here are very experienced mad scientists /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
They would be able to tell you may work well for a woman.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2003, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I think the guys would be a lot of help to you and most don\'t really read here much.

ladysadness
03-08-2003, 05:53 PM
Did you do a search in the women\'s forum on EW? There are lots of hit

should i use the search or just go through the forum page by page cause i didn\'t seem to find too much on ew for hits and the search how should put that for a search?
thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
03-08-2003, 06:37 PM
Read the cookbook, the women\'s section.

ladysadness
03-12-2003, 05:07 PM
Ftr\'s:
FTR Variation: 5 drops EW in one gallon spring water; decant one cup of this mix and add one drop of EW. Apply as fine mist spray all over, cover with light cologne or rose water; nice with one drop of -nol (PI/w or one of the essential oils with -nol sold on this website) applied on neck and wrists.

FTR\'s Favorite Touch Me Then Try To Leave Mix (T5L Mix): 2 drops EW concentrate, 3 drops PCC, 1 drop -nol stirred well into a jar of Touch Me Then Try To Leave Body Cream by Benefit.\"

<font color=blue>these mixes have to be the best for women, since the pi/w and ew are the best one\'s. Since I don\'t have a cup with a cover i am going out to get one later tonight so i can save the mix for later use\'s. I\'m going to finish the mix tonight and use it on thursday my time it\'s still wed here 4:03 pm</font color=blue> But I know everyone is different when it comes to working for them. I already have two mixes made up in atomizer\'s. working on one more...I can\'t wait to see the mone\'s in working response\'s....