PDA

View Full Version : Both Alter Ego?

tallmacky
03-06-2003, 02:27 PM
I decided to do a search for Alter Ego through google just to see what was out there and all. Then saw different packaging and wondered if it was offically AE?

http://www.naturalgreens.com/image/prod/L87.jpg
http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/images/alter-ego-s.gif
I put both images one from love-scent and another from whereever I found it.

franki
03-06-2003, 02:31 PM
There have been many versions of AE. Both images picture official AE.

tallmacky
03-06-2003, 02:35 PM
oh ok thanks I probably should have just pm\'ed someone oh well the thread will fade quick thanks Franki

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 02:43 PM
The top one is the new bottle... I\'ve got it... It\'s actually a very neat/nice looking package. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-06-2003, 03:06 PM
Yea both are authentic...., I just bought a product called mystic aura for the heck of it. It\'s supposed to have all three pheromones Androstenone, Androstenol and Androsrerone like Alter Ego. I\'ll report results on it (if any) when it arrives.
http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/bin/imageserver.x/00000000/preciouspanties/MysticAuraWithLabel.jpg

tallmacky
03-06-2003, 03:12 PM
sounds interesting the box looks like something that would have been used for my GI-Joe\'s when I was younger hahahah. I am looking forward to hearing a hit report on this thing, kinda skeptic as of now.

druid
03-06-2003, 03:23 PM
i ordered AE/m the old version and I got the top bottle. it kinda smells like a light soap to me.

oscar
03-07-2003, 02:42 PM
druid,

The packaging change preceeded the fragrance change, so there are bottles of old AE that are in the amber dropper-top bottle with the gold label.
A light soapy or lotion-like scent would indicate that you DID get old AE.
I stocked up on three bottles of the old stuff when the fragrance was about to change, and they are all the newer style packaging.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-07-2003, 03:52 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/images/ppa2.gif http://www.buystimugel.com/pass.jpg
are these both the same product? would like to know.... thanks

oscar
03-07-2003, 04:07 PM
Phantom,

Those ARE the same product in that they are all Stone\'s PPA, but the fragrance of men\'s PPA changed when the bottle style changed. It\'s no longer a Coconut-Vanilla scent, but more like Rogue Male (so I\'m told).

Also the women\'s PPA went from being an AndrosteNONE-Copulins blend to an AndrosteNOL-Copulins blend.
Old PPA/w was .012% A-None and .005% Copulins.
New PPA/w is .015% A-Nol and .005% Copulins.
I believe that the fragrance was altered as well, but someone who has both versions will have to verify that. I have neither of the /w versions.

The Phero content of the men\'s version remained the same. Only the fragrance and packaging were changed.

Phantom
03-07-2003, 04:09 PM
Thanks, so which one is the new one? I ordered the one at the right.

oscar
03-07-2003, 04:17 PM
Phantom,

Well, those pictures came up one above the other on my screen, so I\'ll specify: The white labeled bottle is the old PPA packaging. I can\'t see whether it\'s men\'s or women\'s from the picture.
The other bottles, the blue and red, are the new versions, and from what I can read on the labels, it looks like the red label says \"Copulins\", so that\'s the women\'s and the blue would be men\'s, I guess.

Phantom
03-07-2003, 04:19 PM
Great I got the one I wanted /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif thanks!

oscar
03-07-2003, 04:27 PM
Phantom,

Which one? White, Red, or Blue?

Phantom
03-07-2003, 04:27 PM
blue

Phantom
03-10-2003, 02:22 PM
I got my Mystic Aura today... i\'ll try it out tomoro and i\'ll report results when I come home.

Phantom
03-10-2003, 03:51 PM
I just went to the store and Mystic Aura is looking very promising!.... The contents are in a .3oz roll top bottle (I never used a rolltop before) so I just swipped it across my forehead (the scent is just like Drakkar) then I sprayed a few sprays of Drakkar Noir on shirt and left.

While I was walking to the store I got Blatant DIHL\'s girls would just stop walking and stare at me, 2 girls did a 360 (in sync) and looked right in my direction and I also saw alot of hair flipping.... When I got in the store, the clerk (female) was twirling her hair and asking lots of questions like (whats your name..., have I seen you here before.... ect) Then when I was walking home I saw the same results, I was waiting for the light to change and I could see a really good looking girl taking peeks at me with the corner of her eye (she was trying to be incognito) she was a real cutie with a nice ass.

Then when I got home I was to lazy to walk up the stairs so I took the elevator (I live in a apartment building) A fairly good looking girl like a 7 (i\'ve seen her before, she lives 1 floor below me. I see her outside every mourning, she says hey! and tells me good mourning every mourning before I leave) She was strait across from me and gave me a deep DIHL, she was looking right into my eyes (dreamy kind of look) she even missed her floor she had to get off on because she was so busy admiring me. Then when I got off I looked back and I saw her take a peak at me and then quickly look another direction....

These results are great /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I can\'t wait for tomoro for I can try it on a group of people, this is certainly not a scam.. i\'ll report all the hits tomoro.

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 03:58 PM
who would have thought mystic aura, sounds pretty good man. Those are alot of DIHL excellente. Do you get DIHL without -mones often?

tallmacky
03-10-2003, 03:58 PM
who would have thought mystic aura, sounds pretty good man. Those are alot of DIHL excellente. Do you get DIHL without -mones often?

Phantom
03-10-2003, 03:59 PM
Not even as close, and high strung and these were.