PDA

View Full Version : PI/w question

Rlee0338
03-06-2003, 12:07 PM
I am a gay male, i got my order in last night.
Primal Instinct for woman is what i got . Will this be
good for wanting guys to be attracted to me ? how do i apply
this on the correct way ? it came with 2 bottles the regular
one and another one that said citrus scent. i use both ?
i want to attract this guy friend of mine and wanted to know how long of time frame ( hours, minutes ) does it take to kick in. what are some possible expecations from using PI/w ?

i didnt buy the P/I m because the customer representative told me it would generally attract woman to you and i want for guys to be attracted to me not girls. did i buy the right product ?

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 03:42 PM
I am not sure if PI/W will even work, for one gay men are interested in men right? Couplins are found only in/on woman and may make you appear as not sexy/desirable in their eyes. Though homosexuality is a bit more complex in this situation were it may have an effect on some guys but not all or any other percentage.

Phantom
03-07-2003, 03:48 PM
His view of you should change instantly (I\'m not saying that he will jump on you like a rabbid dog), just try two drops of the primal on your jawline and see what happens.

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 03:52 PM
phantom are you sure about that?

Phantom
03-07-2003, 03:54 PM
I sprayed anone on one of my girl-friends and another girl-friend told me she found her attractive.

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 03:58 PM
yeah but this guy is gay and so his is possible lover? They will not be looking for the subconcious smell of a woman? The only reason one of the girls in your test found it attractive because she finds Anone attractive.

The two girls involved in your test (a cool one) were straight I assume?

Phantom
03-07-2003, 04:03 PM
they were 100% hetero (she actually blirted it out in front of me and a few of her friends)
<They will not be looking for the subconcious smell of a woman? >

it\'s not like he has to smell like a friut basket to get a guy to be attracted to him, Primal and NPA would of been a perfect mix (I know lots of gay guys and they seem to linger around me when I wear NPA) attraction is another good product for gay guys since it has both Nol and None.

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 04:09 PM
when I said they will not be attracted to a woman\'s scent it means they would not be attracted to a womanly type of scent x of the fruit stuff.

he ordered PI/W how can that possible help him?

Phantom
03-07-2003, 04:11 PM
Anol is used in men and womens products so it means that it has the ability to attract both sexes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 04:23 PM
I know about the -nol being pretty much universal but I was only saying that PI/M would have been the best choice

if he wanted -nol he probably would have gotten SOE etc...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2003, 04:26 PM
I agree it would seem he\'d be better off to stay away from the copulins. The gay men I\'ve been friends with love women but get grossed out at the thought, even the thought, of cooter.

Rlee0338
03-07-2003, 08:21 PM
So my product P/I w should still work ? I have 2 bottles
one with citrus scent and andoestrome ...where should i apply this at where im bound to get more of a hit from him?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Generally, on exposed skin. I put it on the insides of my wrists but I\'m handing files and papers back and forth from people all day so the insides of my wrists are exposed all the time. There, on your chest, behind your ears, on your neck, on your eyebrows, on your upper lip, on your temples, in your hair, honest to god, people put pheromones anywhere. Once they get a couple of good hits with that location, they swear by it ... but two posts down the road you can read someone using the same or a simlar product someplace else and swearing that\'s the way.

So you have to try and see.

PI/w is often recommended as a reasonably priced source of good -nol, with the copulins in it considered so trace as not to matter, so yeah, consider it -nol and look for friendly, talky, touchy, relaxed vibes in interaction. Then you have to be able to capitalize on the mood you\'ve created.

tallmacky
03-07-2003, 08:42 PM
The -nol in it will work but I am not sure how it will work in collaboration with the copulins in the PI/w which I don\'t view as being favorable in your situation.

FTR like usual is right everyone has their favorite place to put the -mones. I personally think your hair will be absolutly perfect. It still gets a majority of the heat produced from your body (depending on its length) and is usually whiffed into the air far more easily then your skin and even clothing at times.

Have fun experimenting in the end whichever phero product you use I am sure you will have some success. give us an updateon your situation.

Phantom
03-08-2003, 04:29 AM
the copulins in Pl/w are so weak that it wont make a difference.

Elana
03-08-2003, 04:53 AM
<<the copulins in Pl/w are so weak that it wont make a difference. >>

That\'s probably true.

Rlee0338
03-08-2003, 09:32 PM
i just wanted to buy a product then to be able to attract a guy i like ( ps..im gay ) and i think he is too....i just want a product where i can loosen him up and get him to make a move on me P/I w is the one i bought so what other product is good out there for my special situation >>>>????????????????

tallmacky
03-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Primal Instinct Man (PI/M)
Alter Ego (AE)
The Edge (TE) or New Pheromone Additive (NPA)

I think you could have some luck with Pheromax (PX) As I have discussed in one of my threads \"Pheromax Results\" the ratio of -nol and -none in PX is great for luring people closer to you/them finding you more attractive.

I would like for others to concure on the products that I recommended just for a second opinion. I am aware of your situation and believe that other gay men will find -none attractive you could even test -none and observe your own reaction on it.

P.S. There are a few other hot products out there and new ones just arriving (WAGG)

Phantom
03-09-2003, 05:40 AM
Just try Pl/w see if you get any results, if not just send it back to Bruce and he\'ll give you a refund.

Phantom
03-15-2003, 06:36 AM
Rlee0338- any results?

tallmacky
03-15-2003, 01:28 PM
bump