PDA

View Full Version : The Champion

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 05:26 AM
Some one told me that this was just for men, is this true and why?

- JB#1 (The Champion) Just for men
APC + NPA @ 7:3

I thought that both men and women can order both of this products...

I need and answer to this one too... do you put your mone\'s and sp oils in the frig to keep them longer... i read this in the cook book>

Elana
03-06-2003, 05:27 AM
Nothing here is just for men or just for women. You have to play around until you find one that works with your body chemistry. Try the JB1 and let us know how it goes.

Elana
03-06-2003, 05:29 AM
<<I need and answer to this one too... do you put your mone\'s and sp oils in the frig to keep them longer... i read this in the cook book>

I don\'t

franki
03-06-2003, 05:29 AM
Well this mix is heavy on androstenone. Women would be better off with wearing less none. The original mix was with men\'s APC and men\'s NPA. You can however make a mix with women\'s APC and women\'s NPA. One problem is that this mix doesn\'t contain copulins and androstenol which are the two most popular mones for women to use.

Hope I helped,

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Phantom
03-06-2003, 05:31 AM
Womens APC has Nol just in Minute amounts. If your trying to get attention from women go with JB#1 its the best at that.

ladysadness
03-06-2003, 05:32 AM
do you keep your mone\'s in the frig?

Elana
03-06-2003, 05:35 AM
It\'s up to you. If you want to refrigerate them do so, if not, don\'t. They will be fine either way. Just don\'t leave them in a hot car. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
03-06-2003, 05:38 AM
I keep some in my coat, so that I always have something ready, and those that I don\'t use very often I store in the fridge.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif