PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest foreign language or accent?

bivonic
03-05-2003, 05:59 PM
I think it\'s gotta be tough to fake an accent, eh? I want to go to Australia for like 6 months & just submerse myself with the aussies & develop the accent, I think I could, I\'m pretty impressionable.

As far languages, I want to learn Italian, is it difficult? I took many years of Spanish, are the languages somewhat closely related?

How about speaking Italin with an Aussie accent? Okay maybe not!

bsxs
03-05-2003, 06:17 PM
I\'ve always been extremely talented at accents and voice. I\'d like to know more about what is sexiest.

krtel
03-05-2003, 06:30 PM
I can fake an accent easily. I like the British accent best.

- Krish

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 06:35 PM
1 . Jump into the middle of a crowded club + throw a bottle at the DJ.

2. Wait for music to shut down and wait for people quietly (because shocked) STARING at you.

3. Imagine you are \"Tony Montana\" from Scarface (Al Pacino at his best) then cry out with a slick accent :

\"YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME ! SO YOU CAN POINT YOUR F:U:C:K:I:N:G FINGERS AND SAY : THATS THE BAD GUY!!!\"

Females will go crazy , impressed by the HUGE BALLS you obviously have to pull a stunt like this.

If males feel offended and try making a move on u :

Throw another bottle at the DJ (poor guy /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif + cry out to the fellas:

YOU THINK U\'RE BIGTIME ? U WILL DIE BIGTIME !

Oh well , then have some fun watching the alphas [bad word] their pants + feel free to collect their women !

Oh btw make sure u pay each bouncer in the club a thousand squid , or else your little adventure will stop after the first bottle stunt /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

ENjoy !!!!

Watcher
03-05-2003, 06:36 PM
The aussie accent is good, now italians speakign aussie well apparently i have heard it sounds sexy.
It turns on women worldwide lol.
That said knowing a foriegn language can be pretty handy when dealing with cute attractive types.

chummym
03-05-2003, 06:39 PM
learn to speak german /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif german sounds [bad word] awesome

TBiRD
03-05-2003, 06:55 PM
German sounds awsome ????

Dude its not ! Russian is way more colorfull. Spanish is supposed to be the best sounding + pleasent to the ear when it comes to singing. English ? I love english language , be it american english or plain ol english /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif It sounds very very c00l to any russian or german.

I totally disagree that german sounds good. Its by far the most boring sounding language I ever mastered.

If I had to describe the sound of germans speaking i would say it in one word : \"GREY\"

However :

Russian speaking german with russian accent = sounds horrible
American speaking german with american accent = sounds horrible
French speaking german with french accent = SEXY AS HELL ! Same thing for italians.
Worst of all : Spanish people speaking german with spanish accent : Sounds like somebody taking a \"crap\" orally.

tallmacky
03-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Hah, I always thought English sounded pretty bad to anyone else be it german russian etc...

aaron
03-06-2003, 02:16 AM
German....EEEEuGHHH!!!! Never liked the language, even when learning it at school. Nothing against the people, it\'s just that the language itself is very guttural and \"harsh\". Very bossy, intimidating and authorotitive.

English with a German accent is no better...makes me cringe.

My list of \"sexy\" accents in women are:

(i) English spoken with Italian accent
(ii) English spoken with Iranian accent
(iii) English spoken with Spanish/Portuguese accent
(iv) English spoken a la \"Christianne Amanpour\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Elana
03-06-2003, 02:31 AM
German--yucky.

I love Aussie/British, Italian, Israeli,

franki
03-06-2003, 02:45 AM
German doesn\'t have to be harsh when spoken the right way, it very much depends on who it speaks. The same goes with dutch (I heard they sound almost the same to foreigners).

Italian is a nice language, but you have to speak it fast, just like spanish, or it will sound stupid. The way Italians speak it does sound very nasal though, if you know what I mean. I have always wanted to learn Italian.

CJ01
03-06-2003, 06:59 AM
I agree.
German is actually a beautiful language, it´s interesting, flexible, and when it´s spoken correctly -ie no didgy regional accent it´s sound relly nice.

Suppose it always helps if you understand the language that´s being spoken too.

I really like the dutch accent in german /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif it just sounds mega cute! Not like the english -ugh.

BTW Swedish, norwgian have a nice sound I think. Not too keen on the aussie if it´s too harsh.
Italian has a sort of rythm to it I find and it´s sounds like it comes really from the stomach and the heart.

Accents here or there one thing seriously I can´t stand at all is a FAKE accent!!! Too pretentious.

The worst is when americans try the british and vice versa. The aussies are good at doing both though.

CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

aaron
03-06-2003, 07:05 AM
Eastern European (Polish, Russian, Czech, Slavic, etc) ladies sound unbelievably \"cute\" and \"sweet\" when trying to speak English, I\'ve noticed. Very much a \"little girl lost\" sound.
Makes you want to wrap them up and protect them from the cold, harsh and cruel world outside, even though they doon\'t really need it /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

franki
03-06-2003, 07:05 AM
\"I really like the dutch accent in german it just sounds mega cute! Not like the english -ugh. \"

Actually, I feel very embaressed when I hear dutch people speak german or english. /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif lol

Oh, and don\'t tell a dutchman that his language sounds like german! Personally I don\'t care, but most of us really don\'t like that! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

franki
03-06-2003, 07:08 AM
Eastern European ladies are super sweet, also when they speak german! Most of them understand themselves as real women and are not as much affected by feminism as western women I believe.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

EXIT63
03-06-2003, 07:40 AM
Here\'s my top five
Russian girls
Russian girls
Russian girls
Brazilian girls
Filipana girls

belgareth
03-06-2003, 08:23 AM
Russian girls speaking english or a soft Georgia (USA) accent.

BassMan
03-06-2003, 08:32 AM
Venezuelan girl speaking English.

Went to a cooking class two nights ago. Met a most beautiful creature with an incredibly sexy voice.

BTW, the male to female ratio in cooking classes is quite inviting... and yes, we will be trying to make the dishes taught in the class together /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 08:34 AM
American English spoken by an American man who is literate and witty. No other male, no other accent, can match that, in my book.

bjf
03-06-2003, 08:37 AM
i think jive is hot

BassMan
03-06-2003, 08:43 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

literate and witty

<hr></blockquote>Yeah, literate and witty works for me, too. I would add poetic to the list.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 08:58 AM
I don\'t think it as much the accent or the language as much as it is the natural voice tone of that person. I have a deep, rythmic voice and the ladies always tell me it turns them on.
Espeacially if i say something romantic, sometimes they go speechless on me. i think its more dpendent on the voice tonality of the person speaking not the accent. Oh by the way i am american.

CJ01
03-06-2003, 09:42 AM
I don´t think dutch sounds like german. But they are very closely related somehow.
Dutch was sort of whipped and mushed together somehow so it´s got a certain amount of german in it and lots of other stuff. I really like that about it. I used to love hearing my dutch friends back at school speaking dutch or german.
Some of my friends used to get orgasms over hearing a dutch person (okay MEN) speak german.
Oh the scandinavian accent in german hmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

CJ01
03-06-2003, 09:45 AM
I´m totally with you. It´s also about the person speaking and for me it´s important what a person is saying as well as how they say it.
I happen to like the american accent, some twangs I´m not so keen on but generally speaking I like it.

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 03:09 PM
Worst accent?? Americans trying to do Aussie or English. lol

There are some actors that can pull them off amazingly well but even Meryl Streep, being the acclaimed actor she is screwed it up.

Sexiiest accent on a women?? I don\'t mind some american twangs either....but I love what a lot of backpackers say from germany, sweden, yes venezuala etc....yeah babay! Specially if they have that sweet innocent but sexy voice to go with it!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 03:24 PM
I think Americans are bad at accents in general. Movies consistently get Southern accents wrong and especially foul up Southern usage. No Southerner ever referred to a single person as \"y\'all\" but you hear it all the time in movies made by Americans. If we can\'t even get our own regional dialects right, how do you expect us to fake Aussie or Brit? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 03:50 PM
Now that you mention , even I have noticed shitty southern accents too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

If you haven\'t already then check this out: http://rinkworks.com/dialect/ (\"http://rinkworks.com/dialect/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
03-06-2003, 05:02 PM
That\'s a great link! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
03-06-2003, 05:29 PM
&gt;&gt;I think Americans are bad at accents in general. Movies consistently get Southern accents wrong and especially foul up Southern usage.&lt;&lt;

I used to cringe when I heard J.R. Ewing talk on the TV show Dallas. I\'ve never known anybody here in Texas who talked the way he did.

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 05:43 PM
&lt;&lt;That\'s a great link! &gt;&gt;
Used to use it heaps. Was passing emails back and forth in redneck with a friend some 18 months ago. Was Eff \'n funny. lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

...geeeez maybe 24 months ago. Time flies.

marv14yag
03-06-2003, 05:58 PM
I believe English to be the only language that is no real \"accent\" of spoken as that of mid-north...Ie, Indiana, etc...

I suppose, best \"souding\" would be Spanish, Italian, because they don\'t have the ihhhh sound, and it rolls of the tounge.

I am not sure what Italian is. However, I believe them to be closely related.

Italian langauge is where music came from...

As for best sounding it would be Spanish, and Italian.

Sexiest, for a women to speak, would be DEFINATELY

Not sound the best but seiest for a women to speak =

French
Sweish
Russian (Althogh close to German, there\'s nothing wrong with a women with a bit of authroity!!!!!!!!)

And than probably Spanish, because when you\'re f**** the women it would sound like a d*** Indian...ayy ayy ay ay arrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr lol

But I believe French and Swedish to be more feminine souding dominate languages....

German is authoritic Or, just sshgdpgksl jumbled up.

And, French, for a Man to speak = no

For a MAN I am SUPPOSING it would go in this order

Italian
Spanish
Russian

As for English.....English is like a station wagon. Just takes you where you need to go. Nothing special.

But, just think about it

I lost my thought

Bart

marv14yag
03-06-2003, 06:01 PM
Oh yeah, that\'s right.....

Just think of it though, if you were speaking the good \"sounding\" languages, how could you get mad if everyone was speaking Spanish? Even somthing mean is phrased nicely.

lol

Bart

Mtnjim
03-07-2003, 09:31 AM
\"I believe English to be the only language that is no real \"accent\" of spoken as that of mid-north...Ie, Indiana, etc... \"

You are saying that someone from Chicago sounds like someone from Jamaica, England, Scotland or Austraila?

\"I am not sure what Italian is.\"
Italian is one of the \"Romance\" languages decended from Latin along with French and Spanish. It is spoken in Italy.

\"Italian langauge is where music came from... \"

Huh? Music existed long before Italian. Perhape you are thinking of Opera? Even there, the Germans (eg. Wagner and his \"Ring series\") gave them a run for their money.

Just a FYI
;~}

**DONOTDELETE**
03-07-2003, 09:40 AM
Bart, English is that beautiful, too. We just don\'t speak it well. Or write it well. We Americans are mostly illiterate.

English is beautiful. Hugely expressive and can be lovely to listen to, too. And regional American dialects/accents/usage are fascinating and varied. Although tv and prejudice are diminishing them somewhat, which I think is a shame.

Where are your English teachers and what are they doing with you? (not doing with you) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif tch tch

frenchie
03-07-2003, 11:48 PM
Bonjour tout le monde !
I love english but I\'m a bit lost in all the different accents you have. I like Aussie very much and am not used to English english anymore. Can\'t even understand Tim Henman after a tennis match...
I like american, as far as you make an effort to be understandable : I remember having a very good conversation with a girl from Chicago, never thought I could understand an american on a whole conversation, I was very happy... you could say the same for us french : we have many different accents, some of which are really... urk ! and, btw, we dont make any effort to be understood by foreigners...

Other languages :
german can be very nice and not so violent. But one of my favorite languages is russian - it\'s really very sensual, especially if you watch the person who speaks to you... polish is nice too.
Spanish from Spain is awful to my ears, I prefer spanish from S.America.
I don\'t like scandinavian languages (swedish etc) nor dutch. I like arabic (from the Middle East). Hebrew is nice too.

But just go and visit the country, meet the people, and whatever your opinion about the language, you\'ll like it, if you like the country !

Frenchie

upsidedown
03-08-2003, 07:10 AM
I\'ve spent a considerable amount of time traveling around Europe, and have had an extremely difficult time understanding some of the British English I\'ve come across in London. Some of the dialects are almost completely unintelligible with the exception of a word here or there. I\'ve often found in Europe that it\'s much easier to understand a French, German, Dutch, or Scandinavian (etc. etc.) person speaking English as a second language than some native English speakers in London with their dialects....and they speak them so FAST!

tallmacky
03-08-2003, 09:18 AM
\"But just go and visit the country, meet the people, and whatever your opinion about the language, you\'ll like it, if you like the country !\"

Good point Frenchie, at what age did you start learning English?

I\'v watched some England English movies awhile back like Billy Elliot (go Billy) Snatched etc.... It is a bit hard to pick up on at first but you get used to it quite quickly.A language that I did not hear mentioned and from a females point of view who is speaking it is the most feminine and when males speak it very masculine is Japanese.
Masculine
<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.funpic.hu/fun-bin/goto.cgi?id=japgangstas>Cool/funny sounding Japanese Gangsta paradise</a> Just click to download.

couldn\'t find a japanese female voice on google will look later or just upload one myself.

Icemone
03-12-2003, 04:14 AM
I agree about the Eastern European ( anyone hear TATU \"All The Things She Said\" SEXY!!!! )

And I LOVE Spanish/Latin accents ( Shakira /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Of course, French accents.

Scandinavian, German accents can be sexy.

Southern Belles can ring nicely LOL

( I DON\'t care for many of the \"native\" East coast accents, including my own that comes out when I\'m tired and
Angry!!!! \"
Are you talkin to me!?!!!\" )

Along with accents, I think comes Attitude. Open minded, Wild, Passionate, Adventurous...

And Asian women born in America seem to have a very melodic, lilting sounding voice. ( some native Asians speaking English sound either adorable or...not so cute )

I have a thing for exotic women and I
really like accents and along with sexy women wearing
Catholic School Girl Uniforms, French Maid outfits, and a few other \"visuals\" , accents
add nice touch to some wild Fantasies...

So you have the visual, auditory ( also as in ORAL /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and sensations ANd of course, the pheromones for the
scent and the taste...