PDA

View Full Version : Introducing KR#2

krtel
03-05-2003, 04:41 PM
KR#2: 3 PI:1NPA.

Alright guys, after creating my past two mixes using SoE, I decided it was time to do something a little different. Well, I certainly did just that - I created KR#2. KR#2 is a variant of JBX, however, delivers different results because RM is replaced with PI.

So far I\'ve noticed strong sexual hits and respect/power/dominance hits. Gotta love PI\'s dominance aura and NPA\'s sexual one.

- Krish

bivonic
03-05-2003, 05:01 PM
Hey KR -

I\'ve been using the opposite, call it the \'KR#2 (for prime) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Actually more like 3-4 dabs of NPA to like 1-2 drops of PI/m, it\'s been working wonders. I think the ethanol based NPA has a larger range then the PI/m since it is oil based.

The NPA is notorious for getting that quick hit but lacked the staying power of PI/m. I think this works really really well for me. It helps to have a neutralizing type phero on you as well ala A1 or WAGG & throw in some PCC & you have your own orgy! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
03-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Well, I guess thats proof it works for someone other than myself. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I always release good mixes.

- Krish