PDA

View Full Version : THE GUY DICTIONARY

MOBLEYC57
03-05-2003, 03:23 PM
\"CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?\" Translated: \"Why isn\'t it already on the table?\"

\"UH HUH,\" \"SURE, HONEY,\" OR \"YES, DEAR\" Translated: Absolutely nothing. It\'s a conditioned response.

\"IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN\" Translated: \"I have no idea how it works.\"

\"I CAN\'T FIND IT.\" Translated: \"It didn\'t fall into my outstretched hands, so I\'m completely clueless.\"

\"I WAS LISTENING TO YOU. IT\'S JUST THAT I HAVE THINGS ON MY MIND.\" Translated: \"That girl standing on the corner is a real babe.\"

\"TAKE A BREAK HONEY, YOU\'RE WORKING TOO HARD.\" Translated: \"I can\'t hear the game over the vacuum cleaner.\"

\"I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU, AND GOT YOU THESE ROSES.\" Translated: \"The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe.\"

\"OH, DON\'T FUSS - I JUST CUT MYSELF, IT\'S NO BIG DEAL.\" Translated: \"I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I\'m hurt.\"

\"WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?\" Translated: \"What did you catch me at?\"

\"I HEARD YOU.\" Translated: \"I haven\'t the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don\'t spend the next three days yelling at me.\"

\"YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE.\" Translated: \"I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse.\"

\"YOU LOOK TERRIFIC.\" Translated: \"Oh, God, please don\'t try on one more outfit, I\'m starving.\"

\"I\'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE.\" Translated: \"No one will ever see us alive again.\"

HOPE YOUR DAY HAD YOU SMILING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!