PDA

View Full Version : Next-day effects?

ShyGuy
03-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Hi all!

First I’d like to say hello to everyone on this forum, you have a really great forum here. I have been lurking a bit here, but I’ll try to do some posting when I have the time.

Anyway, my question: Do pheros work the next day, even after you shower in the morning? Yesterday I put on 3 dabs TE + 1/3 SOE gelpack. Didn’t get any hits, although the girl I was sitting next to during yesterdays lecture kept playing with her hair, fixing it and throwing her head back and stuff like that during the whole lecture (Because of pheros?)

Anyway, I noticed some girls looking at me today, and one of them, a blonde really, really looked at me. I got a bit confused, wondering if I knew her or not, but I don’t think I have ever seen her before. Do you think it could be the pheros from yesterday, or did she just like me? ;-)

franki
03-05-2003, 01:49 PM
There is a possibility that is is the phero\'s. I have had similar reactions the next day (mostly without showering in between).

SonnyBlack
03-05-2003, 03:11 PM
that might mean that you were OD\'ing the day before....try a little less none and let us know...

bundyburger
03-05-2003, 06:46 PM
The other possibility was you got a hit when you wore them, but the subject didn\'t outwardly react to it until she saw you the next time.

Example:
She walked past you in a hallway. Looked around but you didn\'t notice. Thought to herself...\"Hmmmm that guys interesting.\" .The next day she is curious about you for some reason and checks you out.
You have to remember that pheros help give \"impressions\". They aren\'t just about the imediate reactions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ShyGuy
03-06-2003, 10:21 AM
That really makes it difficult to find the correct dosage. I tried 2 dabs TE today - didn\'t notice anything special.

BTW. Any thoughts on the hair thing? Just my imagination?

SonnyBlack
03-06-2003, 10:56 AM
try 1 dab and report back to us...

ShyGuy
03-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I\'ll try 1 dab TE tomorrow. Should I stick to 1/3 gelpack SOE as well?

SonnyBlack
03-06-2003, 11:26 AM
personally I prefer to try products by themselves first (TE by itself and SOE by itself) and if they dont work then I try combining them. I like to evaluate the full effects of the mone and how it works with my signature first...report back to us either way...

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 03:02 PM
<<That really makes it difficult to find the correct dosage.>>

Even with a good dosage/product etc for your own persohnal signature don\'t expect to have results ALL the time. If you stay with a consistent dosage for a week of school or two you should notice a difference that will make you a beleiver. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I haven\'t used TE but sounds like you should try one or two dabs for a week or two and try and pickup a general change in reactions to yourself.
Once you have established what works for you, you will be able to work at maximising products etc and gettin more and better reactions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

ShyGuy
03-06-2003, 04:20 PM
Yeah. That sounds good. Of course, being impatient, I have already ordered some more products (AE/m, NPA and APC), but I guess I should try TE a bit more first.

bundyburger
03-06-2003, 04:30 PM
<<Of course, being impatient, I have already ordered some more products (AE/m, NPA and APC>>

Dude I was the same.... impatient, but in my case they worked for me right from the start anyway. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I just want to play with all these different -mones.
Currently have AE, NPA, SOE, PI/m, Lure and Chemset . lol Love the mad scientist feel to it all.

AE/m is EASY to use.(try the one drop above the lip) Haven\'t got DIHLs from it I don\'t think, but certainly noticed extra respect from it. (still relatively untested for me too)

DrSmellThis
03-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Informal research conducted in the forum polls suggested 3-4 dabs Edge is the optimum dose for most. To that you can add other things, like a dab or PI or SOE, etc.