PDA

View Full Version : I think I've found my mix!

Sexyredhead
03-05-2003, 01:28 PM
Started Monday, using the following:

2 dabs TEw (chest)
3 drops PIw (chest, wrists, behind ears)
3 dabs Saturnalia (perfume with EW in it) --(ears, wrists, chest)
Angel perfume on top of all of it

Monday, a female friend asked me what was going on with me--I must be letting off good vibes or something because she just wanted to hang out with me all day instead of going to class. Also, I was passed by a gorgeous male as I was leaving school that afternoon. After he got about 10 feet ahead of me, he slowed down till I caught up, and started up a conversation. I\'ve never seen him before, and he was gorgeous, so I decided why not? He walked with me to my car (a bit of a walk) and he asked all about where I worked and why hadn\'t he met me before, stuff like that--very flirty. He looked young--20-21, so I asked his major. Turns out he\'s in high school and just works for a prof in my dept! I felt old, but flattered. (BTW, most people don\'t believe I\'m over 22, so that may have had something to do with it.)
Tuesday, noticed a few of the older, married men were all acting like boys around me. Lots of teasing, smiling, laughing, talking with me to the point I could get nothing done and actually had to leave twice so I wouldn\'t be late to something. Not their normal behavior. Also got a DIHL by an older guy--40ish in the grocery store yesterday afternoon. We were passing each other going down an aisle, and as I got closer to him (looking for something else), I felt him looking at me, and when I looked at him I noticed he had a blank stare--at me. When he realized I was looking at him, he just shook his head and said he forgot what he was looking for. (So that may not be a DIHL. Who knows?)
Today, I\'m wearing a peasant shirt I\'ve worn before, and before nobody really said anything about it. Today I\'ve gotten compliments from just about everybody I know on how good this shirt looks on me--looks great with my skin/hair/eyes, etc. I\'ve found I actually have to move away from guys today, because they\'re standing too close. And the strange thing today is that I don\'t think I covered with the Angel very well, because when I get warm I can smell the TEw, so I\'m assuming someone else close to me would be able to smell it too. But not one complaint.

I\'m going to try this the rest of the week and see how it goes. If things continue like this, I may well have my personal mix. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ladysadness
03-05-2003, 02:48 PM
I am looking for that EW i can\'t find it on the site at love scent; where is it on the site? What do they consider exp. phero user?
thanks

bjf
03-05-2003, 03:08 PM
i think it is \"hidden\"

email the guy who runs love-scent Bruce at bruce@love-scent.com. (\"bruce@love-scent.com.\") However, they tell you not to inhale it, dilute like one drop for a gallon or something. I am not sure if he would want to sell it to someone with out experience in mones. talk to him though.

And another thing, what you have got is basically all of the female attractants except for Nol. So do not think that whta you use cannot be complete without EW or this and that. you have got good stuff. Consider a Nol if you get something else

Also, I think it is cool that you wear your heart on your shoulder. Very evolved or something like that. I am sure a lot of people are rooting for you

ladysadness
03-05-2003, 05:53 PM
I just order the pi/w and just got my order in of vanilla oil and lavender w/nol. do you keep your products in the frig i read that on the site with the cookbook...
my mone\'s are growing pretty fast...
apc, pcc, ppa, te/w. waiting on pi/w