PDA

View Full Version : I just got my order yesterday

ladysadness
03-05-2003, 10:53 AM
I have the edge/w, pcc and ppa. and i have apc. can i mix these together. and i wear white musk and peach soft musk for my perfume. now i tried the e/w last night before work to see if i had any reaction to this and none. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

then i sprayed once on my wrist and my perfume on the other wrist and mixed them. nothing happened so far. but i also had put more than one spray of perfume on after that else where would this make the e/w not work?

I would like some suggestions on how to mix these mone\'s. that has worked for you.
thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
03-05-2003, 04:14 PM
Look, this takes time. I know you don\'t feel like you have time because you want to snag this guy right away. We can sympathize but we can\'t give you some magic potion. I don\'t mean to be harsh, I just want you to realize the situation. I think you may be expecting too much from pheromones. Their effect is subtle. And if the guy has already sworn you off, for some reason, pheromones are not likely to help you, and screw him, so many other fish in the sea, why would you want one with no taste in women.

Click up at the top where it says Pheromone Reference Material and read through the cookbook. There are mix suggestions in the women\'s section.

But the fact is, you\'re gonna have to just do the work, and it\'s better if you try one product at a time, and use your own nose and your own judgment. Does this smell good on me? Do I feel sexy wearing it? etc. Are you feelin\' me? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

ladysadness
03-05-2003, 05:03 PM
thanks for your response. I know there\'s no magic to this. And I have been reading and reading... now this page here is it for everyone to use the mixes?

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/pmc05/pmc05_03.html#mixes (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/pmc05/pmc05_03.html#mixes\")

Elana
03-06-2003, 02:19 AM
<<now this page here is it for everyone to use the mixes?>>

Give then a try